Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member

Any solution to mood change on cycle?

I don't know if this happens to a lot of people or just me. Whenever I start a cycle, I am very happy, self-confident, and optimistic. Things go well and and life is good. However, when something goes wrong, such as a female screwing me over, It's all downhill from there. Extremely pissed off and just negative in general. I don't think the AAS is really the biggest factor here, but it does have some effect. Anyone ever go through this and find a solution to overcoming the anger and get back to where I once was?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Unfortunately emotions are heavily influenced by hormones so it is tough to control this try and stay in a steady relationship or dont ahve one at all while cycling. I find drinking green tea helps me relax, I dont have much other than that. Good luck!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I get the same way hahah.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe try some 5-HTP. I know alot of people who wont diet without it. Aside from that, focus on your training and yourself and dont let shit get to you.

Yep i have this feeling. Even sometime i try to quarrel with someone whose face i don't like. Later i think that wat's wrong with me. Then i remind my self i am on gear so stay cool. Remeber 'THE HULK ' i guess its like that.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Listening to relaxing music always helps me, meditation. Watching a good ole kung-fu movie too. Hitting the punching bag, not a person, or wall (ouch knuckles). Playing a sport, soccer, hockey. Running.

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    Yea taking deep breaths and taking yourself to a better place mentally, doing yoga, taking a hot shower and jacking off

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm almost always even-tempered, although from time to time I enjoy a good rant. But I gave up Tren after I jumped on top of a jerk's radio, crushed it totally. Combat boots and 250 lbs didn't leave much. Surprised a lot of people, including me.

If you can do without the one or two things in particular that aggravate your mood, just avoid it. Otherwise, learn and practice some sort of relaxation technique. TM works for me.

scibble is offline "A Dukkit In The Making"
    zoloft

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    i just try to concentrate on myself during cycle and try to aviod going out.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    focus your anger on the weights if you're upset. find a suitable outlet. works for me

Thread Information