BTM0085 is offline Associate Member

anyone content with size?

Im not the biggest guy 6'3 210 but a few months ago i was 6'3 220 thats good enough for me could bench 310, military press 200, pretty much standard pro athlete size, i dont need to be a monster, but everyone else in here wants to be a house..with my height I already stand out somewhat I dont want to stand out too much...Does anyone feel the same? Or does anyone take it easy winter time? seeing as nobody is really even going to notice your physique in a jacket? also why does bench press strength fade so quick when your on down time then other excercises, ive been taking it easy getting 2-3 workouts a week last few months, and my bench went to shit about 30 lbs, everything else is roughly the same though.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I'm big enough and not trying to get any bigger, only get my body-fat lower. I'm 6'3'' 250 and about 13-15% bf.

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    I am not happy with my size even though I get compliments on it often and people ask me if I play pro football. I always want to be bigger and STANDOUT. I don't like to see another guy bigger than me, even though I know it will happen.

In the winter. I use that time to really hit it hard and then try to have the WOW effect when spring comes back around and it's time to take the long sleeve shirts and jackets off. I want to look bigger and stronger than the year before.

I don't cut corners in the gym in the winter.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BTM0085 View Post
    Im not the biggest guy 6'3 210 but a few months ago i was 6'3 220 thats good enough for me could bench 310, military press 200, pretty much standard pro athlete size, i dont need to be a monster, but everyone else in here wants to be a house..with my height I already stand out somewhat I dont want to stand out too much...Does anyone feel the same? Or does anyone take it easy winter time? seeing as nobody is really even going to notice your physique in a jacket? also why does bench press strength fade so quick when your on down time then other excercises, ive been taking it easy getting 2-3 workouts a week last few months, and my bench went to shit about 30 lbs, everything else is roughly the same though.
    What kind of pro athlete? I understand not wanting to look like ronnie coleman, but I'm 6'4" and almost 250 with 14-15% bf right now and I still see myself as small. As many compliments as I get, the way I see myself in the mirror is all I'm worried about. I will keep on getting bigger until I am satisfied. Thats all that matters is what you think bro. If you are content then don't worry about it

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by CeeLo View Post
    I am not happy with my size even though I get compliments on it often and people ask me if I play pro football. I always want to be bigger and STANDOUT. I don't like to see another guy bigger than me, even though I know it will happen.

In the winter. I use that time to really hit it hard and then try to have the WOW effect when spring comes back around and it's time to take the long sleeve shirts and jackets off. I want to look bigger and stronger than the year before.

I don't cut corners in the gym in the winter.
    x2 !!

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    5'9" and 240, approx 12%. At my size, I do look big in my winter jacket. But not big enough.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i will never stop trying to get bigger! its what this is all about isnt it??

run_n_fool is offline Associate Member
    Not really content with my current size. I currently would like to add about 10% lean mass, but when I get there I'll still probably want more. I think it is like money, sex, whatever, the more you have the more you want.

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    As the Pits of Hell are never full, So are thee eyes of men never satisfied

Me in a nut shell Lmao

-AJ

Never Big Enough, Never Strong Enough, Never Cut Enough, Never Fast Enough, Never Proportioned enough LOL
    The Pains Of Being Vain

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post

Me in a nut shell Lmao

-AJ

Never Big Enough, Never Strong Enough, Never Cut Enough, Never Fast Enough, Never Proportioned enough LOL
    The Pains Of Being Vain
    amen to that.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    this board should be named MDA (Muscle Dysmorphics Anonymous)

Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post

Me in a nut shell Lmao

-AJ

The Pains Of Being Vain
    Always a work in progress. It's the journey, not the destination.

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    5'9" and 240, approx 12%. At my size, I do look big in my winter jacket. But not big enough.
    ...and I would say that's a big MOFO if I saw you on the street. That's some nice stats. Keep up the good work bro!

...and I would say that's a big MOFO if I saw you on the street. That's some nice stats. Keep up the good work bro!
    Thanks Bro! Why is it I look in the mirror and think I look like a tennis player?

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Always a work in progress. It's the journey, not the destination.
    i like that

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think I will ever be "there." Each month I set more and more goals, that's what keeps me going. After a cycle my exact thoughts generally are "wow I should be bigger.", then I have everyone else saying "dude wtf are you taking?" It's alllllll mental, but I love it

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    5.3 will never be happy.

Told the shrink to fvck off.

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    want to be a beast...............

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I want to look like phil heath at least. LOL

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831 View Post
    I want to look like phil heath at least. LOL
    once I'm his size, I'll be happy

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Shat man, I'm 5'9 and 200 lbs. I wish I was at your weight.

GusInc is offline Junior Member
    damn I'm 5' 8" at 176 trying to get to 190 but couldn't imagine being anywhere near 240!! Although, I always see myself in the mirror back when I was only 140... just wanna be a beast

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    As long as I keep my 32 in waist, six pack abs and sub 10% bf, I will keep getting bigger and bigger. 200lbs is kinda small, I am somewhat happy but 210+ and fat doesn't do it for me.

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    My goal is 210 with max of 10/11 bf%. currently at 168lbs i have a long way to go. But i like the pace since i came from 135lbs with almost very little muscle.
    Thanks to this board i am where i am. Taking the advice from other members helped alot with not only diet but going the correct path by staying natural till i use up all my natty.
    So i guess i can say i am content by the progress but not content with my size.

Quote Originally Posted by gst528i View Post
    My goal is 210 with max of 10/11 bf%. currently at 168lbs i have a long way to go. But i like the pace since i came from 135lbs with almost very little muscle.
    Thanks to this board i am where i am. Taking the advice from other members helped alot with not only diet but going the correct path by staying natural till i use up all my natty.
    So i guess i can say i am content by the progress but not content with my size.
    When I was at 185, I said when I get to 215, I will be happy, well, I'm at 213 right now and I want more. I'm shooting for 225-230 by March 1, 2009. Will I be happy then, doubt it!

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    When I was at 185, I said when I get to 215, I will be happy, well, I'm at 213 right now and I want more. I'm shooting for 225-230 by March 1, 2009. Will I be happy then, doubt it!
    I always said 220 would be to big for me. When I hit 230 I thought to my self 220 was way to skinny....

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    If I'm not bulking..I'm cutting.....there are times in between where I'm just maintaining...but shit...it keeps me busy....I think shaping and sculpting our bodies to our likeing as we do...is an artform in itself...I look at it like this...if I'm not moving forward...I'm moving backwards....and to be quite honest...I'm my worst critic.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    im content with size although the wife complains it hurts sometimes... *L* anyway
    Like inky said im def my own worse critic....at times i even take it too far but then i look at old pics when i was in late teens...overweight , out of shape and i think damn you know what for 40 i look damn good, hell even for 30 . I dont know how much bigger ill get but i keep trying ..i had an accident end of spring this year that laid me up for months discouraging but i am back in gym now and slowly getting back into condition...cant wait till ive taken it to the point of jumping back on a cycle...i think it'll feel like starting over again ..should be nice seeing those types of gains all over.... thus the cycle of obsession continues *L*

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    If I'm not bulking..I'm cutting.....there are times in between where I'm just maintaining...but shit...it keeps me busy....I think shaping and sculpting our bodies to our likeing as we do...is an artform in itself...I look at it like this...if I'm not moving forward...I'm moving backwards....and to be quite honest...I'm my worst critic.
    Ditto. We can only move forward if we find our weaknesses.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    i'd like another 2 inches,

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    This is a good topic...I recently bulked up to 222 lbs from 199 lbs...when I finished the cycle I noticed my jeans didn't fit right anymore...my 34's were tight...so then I start to diet and cut down to where i feel comfortable at...at 208lbs..I was good...jeans fit good again and in the end I guess I totalled 9 lbs in cycle...but after cutting it was 9 lbs of muscle..no fat there! So for me its up then down...its kinda never ending...my next cycle I won't hit the tren cause as much as I love it...I was fukked with cardio and endurance...I'll probly do test/deca ..and cardio hard to not gain the fat lbs .so instead of a 22 lb max gain..maybe a 7lb gain solid lean muscle...its definitely doable...and if I gain more due to fat...then ..masteron /test will take care of that.

Edgar is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    i'd like another 2 inches,
    on your biceps? lmao

Thread Information