Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member

I think I am a cougar magnet

So I am in my early 20's and me and a buddy were at this bar a couple days ago and these two woman come up to us and start talking to use, both were pretty good looking considering I knew they were in their early to mid 30's and than I found out they were both teachers and my jaw dropped.

Anyway, for some reason I am able to get 28-40 year old woman and even older to talk to me or blatantly check me out, but I can't get a girl my own age to give me the time of day besides a few peeks over her shoulder at me.

For some reason, I am becoming more and more turned on by older woman....I hope this doesn't continue.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Women like that are awesome, and usually have money, so take advantage. Young women have been hooking up with older guys for money for generations, it's time we men turn the tables and get our money back.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I've found the bigger you get,the older the girls hitting on you get.

Once you can no longer shop at Hollister, girls under 23 loose interest.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    I hear man I had sex with two 70 year old last week, man those cougars can rock your world...hahaha

J/K

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    So I am in my early 20's and me and a buddy were at this bar a couple days ago and these two woman come up to us and start talking to use, both were pretty good looking considering I knew they were in their early to mid 30's and than I found out they were both teachers and my jaw dropped.

Anyway, for some reason I am able to get 28-40 year old woman and even older to talk to me or blatantly check me out, but I can't get a girl my own age to give me the time of day besides a few peeks over her shoulder at me.

For some reason, I am becoming more and more turned on by older woman....I hope this doesn't continue.
    WHAT!!! Why? older women are the shit, they know what they are doing and don't have all the little hangups that younger girls do, plus they are actually interesting to talk to

go get ya sum bro

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    Women like that are awesome, and usually have money, so take advantage. Young women have been hooking up with older guys for money for generations, it's time we men turn the tables and get our money back.
    I am actually actively looking for that, I live in Florida so rich cougars aren't hard to find. I am hoping I can find one who will help pay for some of my college and support me as long as I have sex with her

Just a couple weeks ago I was blatantly checked out by a MILF while she was eating with her husband and two little kids

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Think yourself lucky, i have to drop a date rape tab in their drink just to get them to look like their with me...

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I have been pounced on by a cougar or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    WHAT!!! Why? older women are the shit, they know what they are doing and don't have all the little hangups that younger girls do, plus they are actually interesting to talk to

go get ya sum bro
    Exactly my thinking, see in college all the girls are immature and massive sluts especially the ones I am around because I am in a fraternity all the girls around me are soritory sluts. Such a turn off, I did find a good girl but then I was on cycle and totally blew her off after the first date and just focused on lifting

Shurik is offline Associate Member
    When their older like that its cool to be with them for the money or their sexual experience, but then when I think about how many times they been around, it kinda grosses me out.

Your a cougar magnet and I'm a gay people magnet. Lol
    I know a lot of gay people and for some reason everyone of them wants me. Kinda weird.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shurik View Post
    When their older like that its cool to be with them for the money or their sexual experience, but then when I think about how many times they been around, it kinda grosses me out.

Your a cougar magnet and I'm a gay people magnet. Lol
    I know a lot of gay people and for some reason everyone of them wants me. Kinda weird.
    could it be because you have a picture of your ass as your avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    could it be because you have a picture of your ass as your avatar?
    I always wonder why he has that....like seriously bro you are on a forum full of GUYS

C-MaN is offline Senior Member
    I am 23 bro and i have found the same thing happening. My conclusion is the more masculine and muscular you are the more that attracts women instead of girls.

.............. oh and sluts
    Last edited by C-MaN; 05-18-2009 at 04:09 PM.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Enjoy it Immortal, just enjoy it!

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    I always wonder why he has that....like seriously bro you are on a forum full of GUYS
    hahahaha true true.

Also yeah the more muscular you are the older women want it rather than the younger girls.
    Well check you out hardcore anyway, i would have to say they see the dedication in our bodies perhaps.

Haha... That's a good one, you guys got me on that one.

Hey immortal,
    Sorry to get of subject but now that i am questioning my avy, I hope you and everyone else dont think its my ass. Because its not.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ and thats better why????

Exactly my thinking, see in college all the girls are immature and massive sluts especially the ones I am around because I am in a fraternity all the girls around me are soritory sluts. Such a turn off, I did find a good girl but then I was on cycle and totally blew her off after the first date and just focused on lifting
    that's okay, i did the opposite, found a girl that looked innocent and she turned out to be a little slut, so i gave her plenty of attention, i loved watching her limping to class, such a confidence booster, lol

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Immortal got a pic of you! lolol......

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    I have a exercise instructor in NYC who is 40 years old and a 21 year old girl who lives near me that I bang usually on a weekly basis. I am 25 years old and I prefer the 40 year old (been seeing her since i was 21).........

Older women know what they want, how they want it and they are more experienced.....

But realistically I am pondering stopping this routine and finding a new girl to settle down with.......

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Mate if you have a talent for attracting the older woman, go for it! Like others have said, they wont have the same bullshit drama and hang ups as the 18-20 year old bitches will.

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member

F.Y.I. bro if they are in their mid to late thirties they are Puma's.

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    yeah but they will oneday be he cougars u refer 2. imagine how many times the cougars have been around the block. its like the movie grandmas boy

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    Older Women are the best. They dont have time for games and know what they want. I have two that call me when they wanna lick on me. Cook dinner, swallow me then send me home!
    Good times!

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightsout2184 View Post
    yeah but they will oneday be he cougars u refer 2. imagine how many times the cougars have been around the block. its like the movie grandmas boy
    That's it. I'm going to start picking up on Amish girls.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    older women are all about sex man...

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    I use to see this older woman. She use to make breakfast for me....we use to eat it then she would let me eat her....oh the good old days

bushido3374 is offline Member
    I'm a cougar magnet also. Sometimes they'll tell me that they have a kid my age, then later on they're hitting on me!

Older women are definitely more confident and know what they want. If you're attracted to them, more power to you.

LMAO @ the Ass Avatar comments. "Don't worry, that's not my ass" is not a valid justification. LOL @ the reasoning that argument requires!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bushido3374 View Post
    I'm a cougar magnet also. Sometimes they'll tell me that they have a kid my age, then later on they're hitting on me!

Older women are definitely more confident and know what they want. If you're attracted to them, more power to you.

LMAO @ the Ass Avatar comments. "Don't worry, that's not my ass" is not a valid justification. LOL @ the reasoning that argument requires!!!
    agreed, that's like me putting a picture of a dick on my avatar and arguing i'm not gay(no offense DSM or nicotine)

Blog Entries
    when i was 21 i was dating a 30yr old dentist.she lived next to me in my first appartment. i was her little boy toy and she showered me with gifts and trips to chicago and florida.it was a great time man and the sex was so un-inhibited.i love older woman thay f-ing rock. enjoy it bro and have a good time....

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitown Raider View Post

After 50, they are Silver Fox's

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    ive done more cougars then i can remember

and ive enjoyed every single one of them

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    I find older women are more aggressive and come with a lot less bullshit. They've been in the game for a while so they mean business. They've probably been in their share of shitty relationships, so they just want something physical. Let them give you what you want, and give them what they NEED.

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    Quote Originally Posted by DNoMac View Post
    I find older women are more aggressive and come with a lot less bullshit. They've been in the game for a while so they mean business. They've probably been in their share of shitty relationships, so they just want something physical. Let them give you what you want, and give them what they NEED.
    DnoMac, its the truth...no BS and all the fun

pyrat is offline Associate Member

best tail i've ever gotten

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    that's okay, i did the opposite, found a girl that looked innocent and she turned out to be a little slut, so i gave her plenty of attention, i loved watching her limping to class, such a confidence booster, lol
    Yeah I felt like an idiot during my cycle because I was like horny as a jack rabbit, seriously I would be in the gym and consider letting the 110lb drop on my head during tricep extension because all the girls around me were ****ing with my mind.

I would literally hump the air if it could have gotten me off, so I blew a chance to have a chick to bang 6-7 times a day (no joke thats how much I would have to do it, to control the lust)

Quote Originally Posted by Chitown Raider View Post
    Never heard that, so it goes like

30-40 Puma
    40-50 Cougar
    50+ Silver fox

Nice...

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    ive done more cougars then i can remember

and ive enjoyed every single one of them
    why is this not surprising to me bro! lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information