Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kale knows whats up.

I can now see why he has a fetish for asian women... god i love korea. these are just a couple of the "drinky girls" that are on contracts from the phillipines. sorry for the shitty pics ill get way better ones but this gives ya'll an idea of what i got on my plate.

To my surprise they have organon sust, and norma test e amps in the pharmacies as well as all the pct items u could think of, but at outrageous prices, so i didnt get any yet.

alcohol + lots of $ + test + phillipino girls = one interesting/possibly epic/maybe bad combo for a single 19 yr old GI. lol

See through my eyes.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Go at it big man. Get you some!!! I have yet to get with a Asian, been with plenty other different races but asians is the one that has escaped me thus far

But I haven't seen Kale in quite a long time

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Don't forget to carry many of these

Last edited by dirtball_619; 06-12-2009 at 11:27 PM.

hahaha wrappin it up for sure.

if asians is what your after i suggest u take a trip here. cheap night, maybe spent 80 bucks. 5 jeagerbombs, 2 tequila shots, a jello shot for shits and giggles, 5-6 budwiesers, and a nice big plate of bulgoki, rice, terriyaki salmon and kimchi oh and the taxi fair.

the girls arent necessarily prostitutes id say, there just in the bars mostly to get you to buy drinks and **** you when there not at work to keep u coming back to that bar/possibly marry her to get to the states. its really interesting how it works because there on a contract with a quota for drink sales. with a $12k in one year contract, you could only imagine how many men shes with. sick... but they just look.... so.. good.

Sad part is most are aspiring singers that a tricked into the contract with promises of becoming a star but singing in clubs to start... but, the lap dance is always better when the stripper is cryin

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Come here dirtball I'll be your pimp guide!

they already got pimps unfortunately, theres actually an old lady in every bar/club everyone calls "Aw-SHEE-Maw" which means elder women. and all the girls act like shes god or something. shes the one who will come up to you an negotiate deals. little hustlin ass grandma's runnin the show.its ****in funny cuz ive seen 'em get vicious

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member
    JBM = Asian connection

jbm
    My old man used to own a strip club... I can give you nice clubs here in the Philippines if ever you come here!

jbm
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtball_619 View Post
    they already got pimps unfortunately, theres actually an old lady in every bar/club everyone calls "Aw-SHEE-Maw" which means elder women. and all the girls act like shes god or something. shes the one who will come up to you an negotiate deals. little hustlin ass grandma's runnin the show.its ****in funny cuz ive seen 'em get vicious
    Here we call it "Floor Manager"

jbm

jbm

countrybhoy is offline Associate Member
    I can now see why he has a fetish for asian women... god i love korea. these are just a couple of the "drinky girls" that are on contracts from the phillipines. sorry for the shitty pics ill get way better ones but this gives ya'll an idea of what i got on my plate.

To my surprise they have organon sust, and norma test e amps in the pharmacies as well as all the pct items u could think of, but at outrageous prices, so i didnt get any yet.

alcohol + lots of $ + test + phillipino girls = one interesting/possibly epic/maybe bad combo for a single 19 yr old GI. lol

See through my eyes.
    THESE THINGS DISGUST ME . ME AND MY WIFE ACTUALLY SPONCER A FAMILY IN TIALAND SO THEY DONT NEED TO DO THIS STUFF. SOONER PEOPLE ARE JAILED FOR THIS THE BETTER . YOU MIGHT SEE IT AS A QUICK **** I SEE IT AS ABUSE

http://www.andrewandroisin.net/katenew1.html

it is sad in a way, but its not technicaly prostitution. ive hung out with one during the day and she sais its not much differant that a stripper in the states. and out of the $10 dollars it costs to buy THEM a drink, most of the time 3 goes to the bar, 4 goes toward there quota and 3 goes to the girl.

A drink gives the buyer 10 minutes on average with the girl to just talk to her and flirt. multiply that by 9 hours(bars open at 6pm and close at 3am which is curfew for the GI's) take a 20 minute break out of each hour and the bitch maid over 100 bucks Atleast in one night. thats if its slow and she isnt hustlin.

yes lets feel bad for these poor phillipino girls with apartments, designer clothes,wads of cash, and GI cock all in and around thier mouthes...

it is sad in a way, but its not technicaly prostitution. ive hung out with one during the day and she sais its not much differant that a stripper in the states. and out of the $10 dollars it costs to buy THEM a drink, most of the time 3 goes to the bar, 4 goes toward there quota and 3 goes to the girl.

A drink gives the buyer 10 minutes on average with the girl to just talk to her and flirt. multiply that by 9 hours(bars open at 6pm and close at 3am which is curfew for the GI's) take a 20 minute break out of each hour and the bitch maid over 100 bucks Atleast in one night. thats if its slow and she isnt hustlin.

yes lets feel bad for these poor phillipino girls with apartments, designer clothes,wads of cash, and GI cock all in and around thier mouthes...

then if you think hat you know nothing of how this works . most of the time these girls some as young as 9 aint earning nothing they are owned . they do as they are told or suffer beatings or worse . alot of the time they are drugged . watch a programme done by utv called a yaer in sin city . andrew and roisin are friends of ours . they made this film . they sold everything they owned to help these people he was a teacher her a dentist .they sold their home took crap jobs so the can travel and spread the word about these horrers that are going on . and next time before you use one of these poor girls remember your money is buying drug that are being shipped back across to america to feed the habits of your own .

this isnt thailand, and all the girls ive seen were atleast 21. sad story in thailand but i dont think thats the case here. why would a drinky girl lie to me to make me believe she is living well and bring me into an upscale apartment, set up to make me belive she is only one living there (ie: furnished for one person).

or better yet, why am i here at 8 in the evening on a saturday when i could be gettin my knob slobbed on.

later!

ok m8 if you can live with it just remember one day you might have a daughter .

http://www.cbc.ca/thelens/heaven_facts.html

read this .

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Watch the movie TAKEN.And you'll have a different view.No matter what country or nationality is responsible for your pleasure.It's all prostitution, kidnapping abuse and exposure of those less fortunate.And I doubt KALE would be interested in a thread that exposes woman in any fashion.I know he has spoken of the hot transformers but I don't think KALE's character would allow him to be apart of the exposure of woman so unfortunate.R.I.P. Jazzy.
    Last edited by dedic8ed1; 06-13-2009 at 07:40 AM.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    thats life though, as long as the people exploting the women are makin money, they will countine to do it, and frankly i cant see it stopping thats life my friend its not fair and its not pretty.

though the girls i met in thailand seemed happy, definatly not drugged, though who knows what happenes behind the scenes, i think they were just happy thinking i might take them home and not some fat 60 year old dude....

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Quote Originally Posted by dedic8ed1 View Post
    Watch the movie TAKEN.And you'll have a different view.No matter what country or nationality is responsible for your pleasure.It's all prostitution, kidnapping abuse and exposure of those less fortunate.And I doubt KALE would be interested in a thread that exposes woman in any fashion.I know he has spoken of the hot transformers but I don't think KALE's character would allow him to be apart of the exposure of woman so unfortunate.R.I.P. Jazzy.
    Very well said. Kale has tremendous character.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    asians... ewwwww

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member
    asian girls have some of the biggest slits i have seen on a girl! hands down,the biggest!

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by countrybhoy View Post
    next time before you use one of these poor girls remember your money is buying drug that are being shipped back across to america to feed the habits of your own .
    sex and drugs? sounds good to me.

Tesla is offline Member

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    Come here dirtball I'll be your pimp guide!
    Hey, remember you are supposed to be mine...

God I hate this thread.....

Damn it, it's been 2 months since I have been to Philippines and even long to Thailand. Korea only a stop over and never found anything worth playing with but Thailand and Philippines.

I saw Kale about a week ago.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I am here guys, just had quite a few personal issues I have gad to deal with so I havnt been around here much in the last few of months. Plan to be back in full production soon. I will comment on this thread then

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    I am here guys, just had quite a few personal issues I have gad to deal with so I havnt been around here much in the last few of months. Plan to be back in full production soon. I will comment on this thread then
    Take care Kale.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    sex and drugs? sounds good to me.
    esp seeing how it is coming right back to America.
    i call it a win win.....

wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member

Asians hookers sometimes = ladyboys... be Afraid!

wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member

jbm
    Quote Originally Posted by wanabeMASSIVE!;469***5

Asians hookers sometimes = ladyboys... be Afraid!

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dirtball by name, dirtball by nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Dirtball by name, dirtball by nature.
    Last edited by Kale; 06-19-2009 at 03:46 AM.

well i didnt mean to start a ruckus. after goin through those links it made me realize that those girls probably put on an act and a fake smile for business. nothing i can do to stop it though so i might as well it up the college towns!!!

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Kale my old mate, where have you been, get it touch, got some great stories to tell you, not the lock-up one (can't write them here but they involve what we like and lots of it..lol),,,,might help brighten things up a bit, also have someone in BKK you need to meet really need to meet...lol....

As for the thread, there are a lot of misconceptions here, sure there are drugs involved in some of the areas, sure there is the money, but its not always the case, I doin a 26 year old at the moment, great body, great face, and nothing asked for, some are just wondering what a big white guy is like and i don't mind helping them.
    Anyhow i'm sure Kale will put it better
    Last edited by Older lifter; 06-19-2009 at 04:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by countrybhoy View Post
    then if you think hat you know nothing of how this works . most of the time these girls some as young as 9 aint earning nothing they are owned . they do as they are told or suffer beatings or worse . alot of the time they are drugged . watch a programme done by utv called a yaer in sin city . andrew and roisin are friends of ours . they made this film . they sold everything they owned to help these people he was a teacher her a dentist .they sold their home took crap jobs so the can travel and spread the word about these horrers that are going on . and next time before you use one of these poor girls remember your money is buying drug that are being shipped back across to america to feed the habits of your own .
    This is just so much crap I dont know where to begin. Sure this happens but in my experience it is extremely rare and I have been going to various countries in Asia for the last 12 years. The VAST majority of these girls know exactly what they are doing and most do it willingly because its way better income than any other normal job they can get. Certainly in the main red light districts in Bangkok and Manilia under age girls are seriously friowned upon by the bar owners because it will get them in the shit just as much as the johns who are using the girls if they are caught.

My question to you dude is, have you ever even been to Asia and seen nine year old girls working in bars ?
    Last edited by Kale; 06-20-2009 at 10:51 AM.

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    if thers grass on the field PLAY BALL!

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    Kale and JBM...

jbm
    Quote Originally Posted by ni4ni View Post
    Kale and JBM...
    my classmate when I was in college looks like her... damn!

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Thanks guys now I want to call my ex...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information