l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger

Citizen Youtube-Iran

http://www.youtube.com/citizentube?feature=ticker

anyone watching these on Iran?

BTBAM is offline Junior Member
    both my parents were born and raised in tehran, and its just crazy to see what is going on there.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    nope

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    These young kids there are ****ing vaginas, a disgrace to their Persian heritage.

Like half of them run way when the Basji or riot police get too close and the other half just stand around video recording...like this a riot you dumbasses not lets clog the streets day.

Than there is the dudes who just burn random shit and throw rocks. Rocks? Bro you are Persian not a ****ing poor Palestianian throwing rocks at tanks and crap.

Seriously the sad thing is most of the people in the riot are below the age of 30 and yet they fight like complete vaginas.

If I was there I would be able to take at least three of those mother****ers down with me and you fight in GROUPS so when they charge at you, you dont get taken down and dragged away. But these dudes just run away and one of them always gets tackled and dragged away, like way to go assholes.

I mean people get shot and killed and the dude is standing on the rooftop and no one goes after him or nobody gets retaliation, like wtf are you guys trying to accomplish?

A revolution is never pretty and never not bloody, I was born in Tehran and so were my parents, my dad during the 1979 revolution would make cocktail moltovs with his friends and launch them towards the tanks roaming the streets.

Like people back then had balls, this is just a freaking over-hyped vagina fest. Young woman get beaten and the guys just stand there or better yet run away, like where the **** is your honor bro? You attack the guy bro, he is a freaking riot police he is a bitch, all of them are skinny as ****s all he has is his baton take that away and he is nothing.

Like seriously a bunch of douchebags over there let the women get hit and all they do is stomp there feet and yell, you throw your body in front of the blows bro its a woman they are hitting.

A bunch of vaginas these guys are over there

CptAmericaX is offline Member
    hahaha my squad leaders familys from Pakistan and everytime we are over there some local mentions his name and he flips out. Pretty funny

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CptAmericaX View Post
    hahaha my squad leaders familys from Pakistan and everytime we are over there some local mentions his name and he flips out. Pretty funny
    I hope you are not comparing Persians to Pakistanis.

Thread Information