yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member

Talking Starting a new job tomorrow 6 month contract

Well after all the crap i have been true this year things are finally moving on.

After losing my job at the other place i used to work for, suffering verbal harassement by my ex military supervisor who yelled at us, cursed at us and kept talking behind all of our backs, and my it manager not doing nothing about it, getting out of my depression due to this situation, coming back to that place and then they cut out my job 2 months after.

I decided to go back to school and get more knowlege in networking and security.

When i got to the school i met a lot of people that told me its just not normal to work in a place like i used to, and most places that you work, people respect one another, and they dont keep talking behind peoples back and such.

That made me feel great, because i would no go true this again for sure.

After a month in school i got a call from a women that helps student get jobs, she told me that she got a 6 months contract in networking, its a bit far from my house but the expience and salary is good.

At first i wanted to stay and finish up school but she convinced me to go on an interview and meet the people there.

I got to the place, the receptionist was just amazing, she offered me coffee and water and she made jokes all the time, she was really nice. I met the network administrator there that is going to train me, she is really nice too and then i met the boss, he made me feel right at home, very soft spoken man.

I had a very good interview, they showed me around, everyone at that place is so calm, there is no rush nor anything.

I got the call last week to start tomorrow for the contract, and after this i am going back to school to finish up.

I manage to get working hours from 7am to 4pm which is great so i can avoid most of the traffic.

I guess that at some point life has some things to teach us and when we learn them we just move on to other things.

I will never work at a place again where my boss yells at me, and where people throw nerf balls at each other ( no joke), and act like a bunch of idiots.

bag up pr bagpipe is offline Associate Member
    throw nerf balls and act like idiots!!! are the hiring?

Quote Originally Posted by bag up pr bagpipe View Post
    throw nerf balls and act like idiots!!! are the hiring?
    No they are cutting out staff hopefully they will go bankrupt in a few months hey sales are down 14% its a good start

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Congrats on finding a job that makes you happy. Throwing nerf balls at my co-workers sounds pretty fun tho LMAO!

I had a sh*tty team leader once..... she was above me but below my boss. She had no idea how to run our department..... couldn't do her job..... she just plain sucked at life. She eventually got under my skin enough for me to declare war on her LOL..... 3 months of me aggravating the hell out of her, not covering up her mistakes, and pointing out the stuff she tried to hide..... and shes no longer there

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Congrats on finding a job that makes you happy. Throwing nerf balls at my co-workers sounds pretty fun tho LMAO!

I had a sh*tty team leader once..... she was above me but below my boss. She had no idea how to run our department..... couldn't do her job..... she just plain sucked at life. She eventually got under my skin enough for me to declare war on her LOL..... 3 months of me aggravating the hell out of her, not covering up her mistakes, and pointing out the stuff she tried to hide..... and shes no longer there

~Haz~
    My ex boss had no testitcules he was aware of all the stuff going on with that supervisor and never did nothing, i am glad that i got somewhere else, now i feel like i have a great team with me, the job is only a contract and its freaken far away from my house an hour or so.

But the salary is good and i will be able to learn a lot there so its a plus.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    good luck man...

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Good luck bro! make it good...

Thread Information