Free Will is offline Senior Member

Arrow Michael Jackson ..King of Pop or King of Child molesterors ?

Ok so this is goin to be controversial but i my self feel that he is being praised as a hero and a man to look up to ...he had 2 charges put against him for child molestation and payed one off and got all his famous friends to stick up for him and get him off on the second ...i just wanna know what everyone thinks of him ...yea he could sing and dance but fiddling with kids makes me sick and he doesnt deserve the royal treatment hes getting now ...just my 0.02c

rogue01 is offline Associate Member
    No one knows if it did or didn't happen (except those involved with it). I don't know if he did it but I do know that when you have much money you are a target. I can see why he always acted like a little kid...because he never did get to be a kid. He was singing in strip joints when he was like 7.

We don't know if he did things with kids but we do know he did a lot of good for music.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    child molester

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    One of my friends was actually one of MJ's boys. He told me that nothing inappropriate ever took place, that MJ was like a kid. Media hype aside, it casts serious doubt into my mind whether he was guilty of anything other than being weird and rich, and therefore exploitable for money. I have to lean towards believing the only person I know who was actually there.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Neither now, was both before

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    One of my friends was actually one of MJ's boys. He told me that nothing inappropriate ever took place, that MJ was like a kid. Media hype aside, it casts serious doubt into my mind whether he was guilty of anything other than being weird and rich, and therefore exploitable for money. I have to lean towards believing the only person I know who was actually there.
    how old is your friend ? jk lololol,ol

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    king of pop 90%

king of child molester 10%

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    He was strange but I would like to believe that there are just a lot of greedy parents trying to make a few million off of him and did. I really dont think he would have said any of the things he did about kids if he really was a molester. Hell now days if you take a picture of your own baby naked on the rug or in a bath you can be called a pedo. Face it, there are a lot of sick people out there both ways, the ones who do it and the ones who are to up tight about it.

I think he was just a little off balance but not the child molester way. He wanted to to be close to kids to give them what he never had and I dont mean in a bad way.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    man

for all the good MJ did for charities, raising money for aids and cancer benefits, the huge donations and fundraisers he did....

i think that outweighs him diddling one or two. lolz.

in all seriousness.

the first one? MAYBE....... i dont think he molested, but maybe was just inappropriate.....

the second? the mother of that kid knew the first kid got a 25mil settlement. so she potentially put her kid in harms way, to get a lawsuit settlement.

she's a bad parent.....if i knew someone who was ACCUSED of being a child molestor, last thing i'd do is let that person anywhere near my child. let alone sleep overs, etc.

she's a horrible parent.

but, i think for sure the 2nd child was BS and the mother made shit up for lawsuit purposes.

you know what REALLY pisses me off?

the media.

"what a freak" "whacko jacko", and they shit talked him every chance they could get. smeared him across front page of tabloids with bullshit.

now that he's dead, those same media outlets are now running tributes on how great he was, how he was a legend, etc etc etc.

they'll do anything sensational that's hot for ratings and sales.

fvck the media.

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    He rules, and the kid-****ing jokes are lame.

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    One of the Mothers, Not sure if it was the 1st or second was charged with Fraud a few years before the accusations. Everything was done to convict MJ and he was aquitted, Yes he had money and power but everyone frowns upon child predators. In my opinion he gave that money to stop the embarassment he ended up facing anyway.
    Everyone who came across michael said he was a big kid. Out of all the children he had in his home why only 2? He had thousands over the years. Why only two came and said somthing happened. A child predator will not stop at 1 or 2.
    jmo
    Im not defending him but it doesnt add up. All the other children and their families came to his defense.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

good call but there was a statement he openly made where he said and i quote

" having children in your bed is right ...it is natural "

now forgive me if i find that a lil fakkin sick , if there your own children and they cant sleep then yea but he was bringing many boys into his bed and openly admitted it ....not his children ....idk i just dont trust him , never have

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Free Will View Post
    good call but there was a statement he openly made where he said and i quote

" having children in your bed is right ...it is natural "

now forgive me if i find that a lil fakkin sick , if there your own children and they cant sleep then yea but he was bringing many boys into his bed and openly admitted it ....not his children ....idk i just dont trust him , never have
    Because he was NOT thinking of it in a sick twisted way. It was something as a child he never got to do and was only trying to give the experience to other and have it himself. IF he was molesting kids why would he openly make such a statement. Many things can be taken out of context.

Hell in Asian countries EVERYONE sleeps in the same area, parents, grand parents, kids, cousins, friends. Teens and men even sleep in the same bed or sleeping area and no one things twice about anything going on.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    My opinion he was not a molestor/predator or pedofile.
    My opinion media made him sound really sick. all for money
    My opinion parents just wanted to cash up.

I do know one thing though, the guy is dead and its time to move on.
    Let him rest in peace, they will never leave him alone hehe.

ok just wanted to see some thoughts on the matter

its all good anyway i heard there going to melt him down and make toys out of his body , so the kids can play with him for a change

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    He was a legend and he lived a very difficult life because he didnt have a childhood and was always over-worked and receiving always negative critisizm which hurt him alot, its difficult to be in the spotlight i think less than 1% of celebrities far lower than MJ go through depression and suicide over small fame and handling the critics, MJ was much more famous than them and he couldnt deal with all of it.

The guy had a legacy over 20 years and nobody can match that, i am yet to see someone other than MJ who could moonwalk correctly!

So what if he showed two kids some "lovin"

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    man

for all the good MJ did for charities, raising money for aids and cancer benefits, the huge donations and fundraisers he did....

i think that outweighs him diddling one or two. lolz.

in all seriousness.

the first one? MAYBE....... i dont think he molested, but maybe was just inappropriate.....

the second? the mother of that kid knew the first kid got a 25mil settlement. so she potentially put her kid in harms way, to get a lawsuit settlement.

she's a bad parent.....if i knew someone who was ACCUSED of being a child molestor, last thing i'd do is let that person anywhere near my child. let alone sleep overs, etc.

she's a horrible parent.

but, i think for sure the 2nd child was BS and the mother made shit up for lawsuit purposes.

you know what REALLY pisses me off?

the media.

"what a freak" "whacko jacko", and they shit talked him every chance they could get. smeared him across front page of tabloids with bullshit.

now that he's dead, those same media outlets are now running tributes on how great he was, how he was a legend, etc etc etc.

they'll do anything sensational that's hot for ratings and sales.

fvck the media.

Great post mate. I dont think he was ever guilty of child molestation and those that think he was, you seem to easily be fooled by the media. First time round he was accused, why were the Chandler family so willing to settle out of court? Christ, wouldn't you want him to ****ing go down if he molested your son? Instead they settle out of court and then, on tape, you have the kids father gleefully going on about how this is the best thing to happen and how it's going to make them rich forever. That's ****ing dispicable. Then second time round, he's accused of ten counts?? Wtf? And he is CLEARED on all ten accounts. I mean that shit about how this second kid accurately described his penis...well its a penis for christ sakes. They all look pretty much the same, some are circumsized, some are not. Then apparantly this second kid confesses to a teacher that the whole thing was a scam. Yet because of the media, people still think he was guilty. WTF HAPPENED TO INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY?? We live in a world where its the other way round and the majority of people are totally fine with. I guarantee theres gonna be some ****ing asshole that is gonna come out the woodwork and say how he was abused by Jackson 15 years ago or so, yet the poor guy isn't around to defend himself. Yet EVERYONE is going to believe this is true because the media will say its true, despite the arse licking it is doing now.

Was the guy a little strange, yes he was. But he's been working full time in show business since the AGE OF FIVE. 45 years of work since that age. No wonder he's pretty much regressed to the mind state of a 10 year old. If you bothered to see how much he does for charities and the nature of his songs, i just dont see how anyone could see this guy as a child abuser. Haters everywhere that are more than willing to jump on the bandwagon.

**** the media.

And paedophilia jokes are really poor taste, or do some of you find the nature of paedophilia amusing?

RIP Michael Jackson.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you guys are ignorant, this is ignorant

Blog Entries

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Id hit it...

Chode Logan is offline AR's Ravishing Maestro of Anabolic Tastyness
    I don't think it's fair to say he wasn't weird as f*ck...look at his face and the fact he turned himself white. If you believe that was a "skin disorder", you are probably mentally challenged to an extreme degree. He openly admitted to giving kids wine and sleeping in the same bed, which is creepy as hell.

Molestor? Who knows, maybe not, but he sure as f*ck was creepy. He was one extremely talented creepy alien man. RIP

spooledup is offline Banned
    Actually, there are three cases of child molestation according to CNN news today.

After the first incident he was accused by one of his maids of having sex with her son. They setteled for 2 million out of court.

I'm like a lot of you guys, I want to believe it's not true, but just think of the possible cases of child molestation that he could have got away with that weren't reported.

He got so used to having anything he wanted that maybe he got bored of it, and wanted to have something that he can't/shouldn't have.

I want to remember the Michael from the 70's and 80's.

Quote Originally Posted by spooledup View Post
    Actually, there are three cases of child molestation according to CNN news today.

After the first incident he was accused by one of his maids of having sex with her son. They setteled for 2 million out of court.

I'm like a lot of you guys, I want to believe it's not true, but just think of the possible cases of child molestation that he could have got away with that weren't reported.

He got so used to having anything he wanted that maybe he got bored of it, and wanted to have something that he can't/shouldn't have.

I want to remember the Michael from the 70's and 80's.
    Well if you think about it, he was a VERY weird and unususal man.But he was rich as hell.So some people, knowing he slept in the same bed as children would be willing to tell lies in the hope of getting him to give them money.I am from Ireland and in the past few years there has been a scandle involving sex abuse and the Catholic church.Now while the VAST majority of people demanding compensation for the abuse were actualy abused there were some who lied in the hope of getting money out of the church. Some were caught out in their lies and later admitted that they were never abused.As for Micheal, I don't know if he actually abused anybody or not but he was a very badly damaged human being,but atleast he is at peace now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocketbattleship2B View Post
    Well if you think about it, he was a VERY weird and unususal man.But he was rich as hell.So some people, knowing he slept in the same bed as children would be willing to tell lies in the hope of getting him to give them money.I am from Ireland and in the past few years there has been a scandle involving sex abuse and the Catholic church.Now while the VAST majority of people demanding compensation for the abuse were actualy abused there were some who lied in the hope of getting money out of the church. Some were caught out in their lies and later admitted that they were never abused.As for Micheal, I don't know if he actually abused anybody or not but he was a very badly damaged human being,but atleast he is at peace now.
    How dare you ! The catholic church is 100% sin free ! it has to be, its gods house.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    How dare you ! The catholic church is 100% sin free ! it has to be, its gods house.
    Catholic church is Gods house but some of the people in it are not the messiah, they are very naughty boys.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    May he rest in peace that is all i have to say about this, to be honest he never really get passed the 80, the album he released in the 90 and in 2000 never really cought up to what he did in the 80.

^^^^^ bahahaha i love them pics ..especially the home alone one ...good work

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I always gave him the benefit of the doubt...

His father sacrificed his childhood for fame, it was foreseeable that he would have some sort of a psychological problem in adulthood; I don't think he had a vicious bone in his body...

It's not for us to judge him. In any case, we're all children of god and he's gone to meet his maker.

RIP

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneInTheMembrane View Post
    I always gave him the benefit of the doubt...

His father sacrificed his childhood for fame, it was foreseeable that he would have some sort of a psychological problem in adulthood; I don't think he had a vicious bone in his body...

It's not for us to judge him. In any case, we're all children of god and he's gone to meet his maker.

RIP
    Agreed!

chicmagnet is offline Senior Member
    I think he's guilty of not having hold of reality, nothing else.

johnCash is offline Associate Member
    hes definately the king of popsicles.
    if anyone says that hes not guilty of child molestation ill show you one delusional person

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    more funny MJ pics plz

lostcause is offline Junior Member
    you can sing a million songs and touch one child, and your not known as a muscian your known as a child molester.

i wish he was still around so that we could lock him in a cage and let him be butt raped by a gorilla.

Thread Information