RONINASAUNA is offline Associate Member

Anyone know anything about LLC's?

Obviously need to speak to a lawyer for a 100% solid answer but...

Lets say hypothetically I want to start an online personal training, e-book and supplement sales business in California with 1 partner...

Cant we form an LLC in Nevada or Delaware because we are not technically "doing business" intrastate?

Gappa is offline Member
    an internet business is the same as an at home office. you should be a-ok going LLC. I have been LLC for 6 years now.. Really it's just for liability and taxation purposes and unless you are doing a ridiculous $ amount noone will even question it. My inc cost me 3-400 bones to do..

hrbp9501 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gappa View Post
    an internet business is the same as an at home office. you should be a-ok going LLC. I have been LLC for 6 years now.. Really it's just for liability and taxation purposes and unless you are doing a ridiculous $ amount noone will even question it. My inc cost me 3-400 bones to do..

This is correct, I'm in the tax field so take his advise it's good. Just watch how much you make and keep good books in case IRS audits you, which is happening alot this year. Good Luck.

Thread Information