Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

For those in and around NYC.....

I'm gunna be heading into NYC on satuday 1/23/10 - Probably going to a club called Pacha.....

If anyone is interested in meeting up or meeting there..... hit me up.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

vaders4 is offline Member
    hah my friends go there *EVERY* weekend. They went there last night.

It's free to get in for dudes before 12 I think, after that it's something like 40 bucks! Anyways, if I go I'll hit you up.

GZA
    GZA is offline Junior Member
    Some guy I work with is an exclusive DJ at that club in the New York area (in other words he has a contract where the only place in New York he's allowed to spin is Pacha, in return Pacha gives him loot (probably where some of those entry fee's go to, I've never been but it must be a pretty solid club considering he's one of the top DJ's on earth and they managed to pick him up , wish I could go but I'm in San Diego

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I'm gunna be heading into NYC on satuday 1/23/10 - Probably going to a club called Pacha.....

If anyone is interested in meeting up or meeting there..... hit me up.....

~Haz~
    Depends,do you bring protection ?

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Haha, I havent been there in a long time. During the summer the place is pretty jumpin but i dont think ive been there when is this cold out.

would hit it up with ya but am gonna be in the great state of VT that weekend. I havent hit my snowbunny quota yet for this winter.

Moto

Change of date..... I'm going friday......

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Depends,do you bring protection ?
    yes i do..... sweet cheeks

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i always hear about this place i have never checked it out...what kinda music they play? electro/house?

Quote Originally Posted by number twelve View Post
    i always hear about this place i have never checked it out...what kinda music they play? electro/house?
    yeah - they're 5 floors tho..... diff music on diff floors.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    I'll meet you there Haz 3rd floor...lol

Quote Originally Posted by sigman roid View Post
    I'll meet you there Haz 3rd floor...lol
    Bloody wanker.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

JR G lady is offline Associate Member
    Pacha is sick!! one of my favorite places in NYC. well, being that I love house music. The women there are seriously hot and in shape which is a total turn on for me. its stays open till like 11am the next day. the place is poppin hot, cold, rain, snow w/e lol
    oh and almost everyone there is laidback cool. barely fights. Not ghetto. I hate ghetto ass places its almost like u gotta go to those places with comfortable fight sneaker, shirt u dont care to get it ripped or stretched. I like the electro scene much better then hip/hop clubs any day.
    oh and most of the girls arent stuck up. very sweet.

oh just make sure u go on a saturday nite event those are the best nites whether its djs such as boris, JP, danny tennaglia, chus & ceballos, chriss vargas, and richie santana & peter bailey aka mind control.

Quote Originally Posted by JR G lady View Post
    Pacha is sick!! one of my favorite places in NYC. well, being that I love house music. The women there are seriously hot and in shape which is a total turn on for me. its stays open till like 11am the next day. the place is poppin hot, cold, rain, snow w/e lol
    oh and almost everyone there is laidback cool. barely fights. Not ghetto. I hate ghetto ass places its almost like u gotta go to those places with comfortable fight sneaker, shirt u dont care to get it ripped or stretched. I like the electro scene much better then hip/hop clubs any day.
    oh and most of the girls arent stuck up. very sweet.

oh just make sure u go on a saturday nite event those are the best nites whether its djs such as boris, JP, danny tennaglia, chus & ceballos, chriss vargas, and richie santana & peter bailey aka mind control.
    LMFAO! Nice avy.....

Yeah saturdays are ok..... been going on fridays lately for a couple reasons......

Not sure what it's going to be like tomorrow night tho because mansion is doing their grand re-opening..... we'll see.....

I'll be there tho if anyone goes.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

JR G lady is offline Associate Member
    Thanks lmao ill probably go to pacha sat nite not sure tho. But wats going on @ mansion?
    u know whats funny pachas like a body building competition place evry one shows of there muscles lol

Quote Originally Posted by JR G lady View Post
    Thanks lmao ill probably go to pacha sat nite not sure tho. But wats going on @ mansion?
    u know whats funny pachas like a body building competition place evry one shows of there muscles lol
    mansion used to be real loungy..... i guess the removed all the couches and chairs and opened up the dance floor. It's the grand re-opening tonite and it's supposed to be big. I can't make it there tonight because 2 people that are comming with me are only 20..... hence pacha tonite.

LOL yeah there are some decently sized dudes at pacha...... I'm not massive by any means and I have people commenting all the time. I had a girl come up and dance with me and then ask to take a picture wth me for her facebook page cuz she wanted to show all her friends the big guy she was dancin with LOLOLOLOL - I usually just wear a black tee and designer jeans..... it gets so damn hot sometimes that wearing a friggin shirt isn't possible.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    I'm from NYC but I hate pacha. the music is too loud to the point you cant talk to anybody and everyone there is on ecstasy

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    I'm from NYC but I hate pacha. the music is too loud to the point you cant talk to anybody and everyone there is on ecstasy
    When in Rome...........

BluEyedClubr is offline Associate Member
    Hope you enjoyed your first time in Pacha... Sux you couldn't go on Saturday night because I heard the music was really good for JPs Bday

... i enjoyed MANY Sunday Fundays in that place when it was Sound Factory ( along with many others on here )... I'm not a big fan of it now that it's Pacha though... but I know quite a few people so I make it there like twice a year during some of the holiday parties...

and Mansion didn't reopen - and it's actually M2 now. It hasn't been Mansion since the summer if I remember correctly. AREA just started doing their parties there on Friday nights and their first event was this past Friday with Roger Sanchez. I heard it blew though.... but I was there New Years Day for Boris from 9am till 8pm like the old Crobar days... Boy was my old ass hurtin for a week!!

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Sound Factory!!!!!!!

vaders4 is offline Member
    SF RIP!

I remember my 21st bday there.. kinda. Spent most of it puking in a garbage can.

Thread Information