madmaclean is offline New Member

Exclamation Advice from the pros needed

Hi guys, My name is Romero, I am 77.5 kg, 5.11 in height and have recently decieded to start improving my appearance. I have been going to the gym for 6 weeks now, prob 5 times a week so i am dedicated, but i am thinking of doing a course of sust in end of april, i am only benchin 40 kg, but do feel the rip after 5 x 5's can any one suggest a decend low risk steroid or combo to do, ps i am worried about the one that can make u bold lol, but seriously I NEED SOME TIPS AS I AM A HARD GAINER many thanks

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    The best low risk steroid out there is called Food. You don't have to cycle it. You can take it year round, six times a day and it's not gonna shut down your HTPA. It won't make you go bald or give you bitch tits. Depending on the amount you take, you might bloat a little bit but that's about it. You can stack it with water, 4L a day for a really good combo.

Go to the diet section and get on a solid diet. Forget about steroids at this time please.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Yeah you don't need steroids at this point

6 weeks?? Try years buddy, the longer you stick with it the better you will be.

You haven't enough time in the gym to even know what works for you training and diet wise.

Plus y you wanna be weak and be on steroids, isn't that embarrassing?? Did you think you'd start where you'd like to be or get there in 6 weeks time?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You should not be cycling! 40kg bench? omg thats only 88lbs you are incredibly weak. 6 weeeks of training is nothing you are going to hurt yourself for sure. You will likely not listen but you should, do not cycle!

AnimalJ is offline Associate Member
    1000 mg test 100mg dbol eod J/K

Cheers bud, i understand what your sayin, i stuggle with diet, but have small gains, my chest is my weakest link only 40kg, and i weigh 77kg with 15 body fat, what do u think of animal m stacks?

thanks bud, my bench is weak, i think ill stick to diet 4 a year im only consumin 110 grams of protein so ill prob try potein shakes, do u recommend any thanks again

110grams of protein? my god you need to eat tons of real foods with proteins. Don`t rely on shakes they are ok 1-2 times per day but should not be your main protein source.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    110grams of protein? my god you need to eat tons of real foods with proteins. Don`t rely on shakes they are ok 1-2 times per day but should not be your main protein source.
    Yer understood, I have oaks with bananna mixed with water for breakfast, ill try to have brown rice and chicken breast for 11am, then 2pm a tin of tuna but thats rare, then dinner about 7pm chicken with no carbs, but admittiditly i have only just started this diet, so will prob need to wait another 6 weeks before any other gains i can notice, what do u think of creatine?

You need more food period, not eating between 2 and 7pm makes no sense. You need more meals each day. You should be eating every 2 hours and your breakfast is crap.

more food how on earth, what about more tuna in spring water, what breakfast would u recommend thanks

Breakfast for you....
    1 cup oatmeal
    3-4 whole eggs
    5 egg whites

If you can`t eat you won`t grow regardless of how many supps and hormones you take diet is the key....

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Breakfast for you....
    1 cup oatmeal
    3-4 whole eggs
    5 egg whites

If you can`t eat you won`t grow regardless of how many supps and hormones you take diet is the key....
    Thanks should i mix all that together in 1 bowl?

You can mix anything together it won`t change the nutritional value. I know it seems difficult but eating more will yield incredible results along with working out of course. Tuna has lots of protein but you need carbs and fats throughout the day too.

your are a ledgend thanks ill check out the diet section too

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    For every kg you bench, you must consume a kg of food. So if your bench is 40kg, you should consume 40kg of food a week.

You will be monster in no time.

True story.

Thread Information