Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Red Bull

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member

Red Bull

Anyone else find this stuff addictive? I have one on a friday on the drive home from Dublin to cork and one on the return journey. I used never drink but when I found it actually kept me awake due to the coopeous amounts of Taurine and caffiene in it. Compared to coffee which only makes me fall asleep for some reason and I think that's the main reason why I drink em when driving.

Bigdog99 is offline Member
    Drink them ALL the time. Sugar Free of course. Also love Monster and Rockstar (they taste better than RB IMO and are cheaper)

DCI
    I had the green monster before and it was gack my buddy did work for their Monster truck yoke they have over here and got a load of it for free I couldn't even finish it. I prefer RB.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I love the sugarfree RB's.

DCI
    Among other things DSM

Blog Entries
    Flowers ?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Never touch the stuff...... I don't believe the ingredients are good for you. Here's the amusing part, and don't take this personally, but why is it so many fat, out of shape slobs drink this crap?

DCI
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Flowers ?
    That's way too gay for you I meant horrible EVO's with their Crankwalk and the likes boring

I dunno because Red Bull with all their sponsorship of atheletes maybe fat B's think if they drink it they will become ripped aswell etc.

I hardly drink it only when I need it after driving 500km in a day and then having to drive another 300km home.

Bigdog99 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Never touch the stuff...... I don't believe the ingredients are good for you. Here's the amusing part, and don't take this personally, but why is it so many fat, out of shape slobs drink this crap?
    Well why is the easy part.....not many out of shape people have loads of energy....which they get (for a short time) after they drink this stuff. People who are in shape tend to have more energy.....

I drink b4 working out to give me a little boost....and like the OP....when I have to drive alot/travel for biz.

Blog Entries

Colts18 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog99 View Post
    Drink them ALL the time. Sugar Free of course. Also love Monster and Rockstar (they taste better than RB IMO and are cheaper)
    exactly

cherrydrpepper is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    When I used to go to a bar and not want to drink I would always catch shit if I ordered a water or a soda. Red bull is perfect though no one ****s with you.

BuckwildBaby is offline Associate Member
    red bulls yum

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog99 View Post
    rockstar is my favourite......though i drink morrisons own brand sugar free, 39 pence a tin.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    maybe so,,,but fat out of shape slobs whole diet will be shit......6 cals in a can of the sugar free stuff i drink.......you see the fat people at mcdonalds ordering big mac, fries etc and a diet coke haha makes me laugh every time.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    my brother drinks like 6 a day.. he had to stop it was giving him heart problems

DCI
    Ahh well 6 no wonder.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    red bull sucks.... I hate the taste. I drink sugar free AMP's.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    I love all energy drinks except monster. It tastes Way too sweet. They have one called rip it here that tastes great and only cost 99 cents for a 16oz can

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    nice

DCI
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    red bull sucks.... I hate the taste. I drink sugar free AMP's.....

~Haz~
    Your a nerd

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    I love all energy drinks except monster. It tastes Way too sweet. They have one called rip it here that tastes great and only cost 99 cents for a 16oz can
    Tastes rough all right don't it. My buddy made a lot of crap for em got a load for free and it was awful couldn't even finish it.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    I have one every morning. Sugar free, of course.

DCI
    Jayus lads doesn't the aspartame in SF wire ye to the moon no?

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    I prefer rockstar over rb.

BIGB is offline Associate Member
    that stuff is a one way ticket to kidney failure as per a renal doctor.

DCI
    Ya? where did they base that from? Not that I don't believe ya just wondering how they assocaited that condition with RB?

think of everything that Red bull does major one is increased Bp when that happens it causes increased pressure through out your body including your kdneys and when this happens damage to the small vessels actualy occur and after a long prolonged time decrease in blood flow occurs and then the decrease in the number of nephrons that contain glomurli die off and you become a chronic renal failure pt. why do you think so many diabetics are on dialysis, not cause there sugar is high once in a while cause the sugar actually damages the vessels and healing occurs then narrowing the vessels etc the decreased blood flow causes decreased kidney function and then you end up on hemo or pertineal dialysis your choice. a very short way to explain it.

DCI
    I get what your saying. Didn't know that could do adverse damage to you.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGB View Post
    think of everything that Red bull does major one is increased Bp when that happens it causes increased pressure through out your body including your kdneys and when this happens damage to the small vessels actualy occur and after a long prolonged time decrease in blood flow occurs and then the decrease in the number of nephrons that contain glomurli die off and you become a chronic renal failure pt. why do you think so many diabetics are on dialysis, not cause there sugar is high once in a while cause the sugar actually damages the vessels and healing occurs then narrowing the vessels etc the decreased blood flow causes decreased kidney function and then you end up on hemo or pertineal dialysis your choice. a very short way to explain it.
    There is no proven link between energy drinks and high blood pressure. The studies that have been done have yielded mixed results.

Please don't go around saying things like energy drinks cause kidney failure. You'd have to consume a lot of energy drinks, I'm guessing more than any one human could, to ensure liver failure.

The main concern with the health community and energy drinks lies with the sugar content. Most energy drink companies have started offering a sugar free option, thus negating the concern over sugar.

That being said, there probably isn't a healthy reason to drink energy drinks, they probably don't do anything good for you. But I really doubt they are going to kill you or cause organ failure.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Damien_C View Post
    I had the green monster before and it was gack my buddy did work for their Monster truck yoke they have over here and got a load of it for free I couldn't even finish it. I prefer RB.
    yeah, tht truck tours round dublin at the w'ends givin out free cans to doormen. it is rank though

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    There is no proven link between energy drinks and high blood pressure. The studies that have been done have yielded mixed results.

Please don't go around saying things like energy drinks cause kidney failure. You'd have to consume a lot of energy drinks, I'm guessing more than any one human could, to ensure liver failure.

The main concern with the health community and energy drinks lies with the sugar content. Most energy drink companies have started offering a sugar free option, thus negating the concern over sugar.

That being said, there probably isn't a healthy reason to drink energy drinks, they probably don't do anything good for you. But I really doubt they are going to kill you or cause organ failure.
    like the guys saying cyclimates (how you spell?) cause cancer. True. It did cause cancer. But how many of you are going to pin an artificial sweetener, or drink the equivalent of a rail car load. Zero.

DCI
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    yeah, tht truck tours round dublin at the w'ends givin out free cans to doormen. it is rank though
    Do they? Didn't know that at all. Ya I wouldn't be a fan of it really now to be honest horrible tasting stuff RB aint great either but it's just about nicer.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Damien_C View Post
    Do they? Didn't know that at all. Ya I wouldn't be a fan of it really now to be honest horrible tasting stuff RB aint great either but it's just about nicer.
    yeah, they stopped in wit us fri night past there, always only givin out the green shit though

Shinalynn is offline Female Member
    NOS I have to have it every day just to function... Not the fruit punch kind tho...

Well no one needs to listen to what i say thats fine and twisted research always seems to win on here always remeber that the company who pays the most for the research always gets his way. And another thing it's stupid to think one of anything will kill you i was going with the chronic users multiple drinks a day for extended length of times. booze short term wont cause ill effects but we see it daily what long term chronic use will do thats all my post was intended to do was make people aware.

DCI
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    yeah, they stopped in wit us fri night past there, always only givin out the green shit though
    Ya that stuff is rough as fook.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGB View Post
    Well no one needs to listen to what i say thats fine and twisted research always seems to win on here always remeber that the company who pays the most for the research always gets his way. And another thing it's stupid to think one of anything will kill you i was going with the chronic users multiple drinks a day for extended length of times. booze short term wont cause ill effects but we see it daily what long term chronic use will do thats all my post was intended to do was make people aware.
    Have to agree with ya there. I would have one maybe two a week when I have over 4 hours of Motorway driving so I don't think that will do any major damage to me in the long run to be fair. But as I work for a big multi national company I can see how facts and figures can be swayed for whatever side of the argument suits the company.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Isnt your redbull a different blend? Dont they put ephedrine in the european version or did they ban that too? I remember when they first came out my buddy brought some from Italy and it had some shit that was banned here in Canada... that shit gave me wings...

now I just stick to Roskstar Burner, sugar free and tastes good. Drank too much of the RS juiced when it came out cause I got a dozen free flats of it... the one with vodka is great, especially if you are sick and already on cough syrop with lots of codeine in it.

DCI
    I don't think it has ephedrine but I can have a look at it if it suits ya lol.

Blog Entries
    man, i worked in a bar in my hometown for a bit and you see some geezer come in and drink vodka and coke the entire evening and be drunk but carry himself fine, now the nxt time he comes in and drinks vodka and redbull, and is a complete and utter arsehole on it. bad shit in my book........

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information