Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GymHero is offline Senior Member

Angry This gets me going more than ANYTHING!!

I took a trip down to la this morning, about a 3hour drive. Within the first 5 minutes of being on the road some c*ck sucker is riding my a$$! Literaly 2 feet behing my bumper at the most, I wanted to just slam on my brakes! Instead I slow wayyy down to the point where I would probably get a ticket for going to slow.Anyways he ends up finaly going around me and I roll my window down and flip him off and then he pulls infront of me and slams on his brakes nearly causing an accident! This went on for about another 5 minutes or so, I wanted to follow this F*ck so bad but I just kept going on my way !
    Idk if its just me but this sh*t just gets me fn heated! I think its the car I drive, these mofos just expect me to be going 100 mph i guess???

LOL! some idiot tried doing that with me. But i nearly died from it. some a*shole was trying to have road rage with me... cutting me off, slamming on brakes weaving back an forth through the lane...

i just finally got fed up with it. i speed up an blocked him off. so he weaved hard to the left into my lane. (we are going roughly 80mph)

i seen him do it... i said F*UCK IT!!!! i rammed my car into him,

not thinking at that speed... my car literally was on 2 wheels and i was looking underneath a semi. scariest thing in my life. but fun none the least. he told me flat out he didnt think i would have the balls to try something like that hahahaha.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Next time call 911 say you think there is a drunk driver in front of you. You observered him swerving in and out of lanes and almost hit you. Provide the 911 operator with the license plate number and make of car.

Blog Entries
    When I had road rage i had this happen to me and I took it too far. Guy was tailing me at 70mph on highway while the other lanes were open. I got so pissed I slammed my brakes on him, he slammed his brakes on and locked them up, skidded into the shoulder and almost slammed into the guardrail. Was I satisfied then? Yes but afterwards i realized the guy could have been killed which is WAY overboard. I was young and immature. So just stick with the above.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Controlled pit maneuver to the corner of his rear bumper.

Do not stop when he spins out and eats a tree. Hope this helps.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    When I had road rage i had this happen to me and I took it too far. Guy was tailing me at 70mph on highway while the other lanes were open. I got so pissed I slammed my brakes on him, he slammed his brakes on and locked them up, skidded into the shoulder and almost slammed into the guardrail. Was I satisfied then? Yes but afterwards the guy could have been killed which is WAY overboard. So just stick with the above.
    DSM has a better head on his shoulders than me. Do what he said about calling 911. I wouldn't want to live with knowing I killed a guy no matter how asshole of driver he was.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    I ruin peoples day when they ride my ass lol. I don't get them hurt but I know they are highly pissed off.

If I'm on a two lane road which I normally am when it happens. I slow down to about 5mph on every curve and then speed up on the straight aways so they can't pass. Most of the roads around here are really curvy. Two people have gotten pissed and passed me in the turning lane when we made it to a town and were pulled over for it. That was satisfying for me.

If they ride my ass on the highway I just change lanes because I know it will be too dangerous if I get mad.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    the correct method when someone is tailgating you is to gradually come to a stop, place your vehicle in reverse, then chase them. I once chased a guy backwards for almost a hundred miles, kind of ruined the vacation, but Disney will still be there next year.

^^^

JJ78 is offline Senior Member
    I hope ya'll arent going the speed limit in theleft lane.

I know everytime I go to Cali, the whole way there people are eiter going under or right at the speed limit in the left hand lane when they know there is a line of cars tryin to go faster. Really pisses me off.

Just sayin.

Charlie6 is offline Senior Member
    yea once a guy was riding me, so i slammed on my breaks cause i was young and stupid. he then came next to me and threw a can of soda at my window real hard. if my window were rolled down i prolly woulda crashed

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    Usually if you are having some one ride your a$$...you are driving too slow...find a way to let him pass. To do the break thing...you are starting a war...he ended it by break checking you.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Just remember that there is always somebody out there who is wound up tighter than you and may be packing heat in their car and could care less about offing you, just looking for a reason to do it. These are the times we live in. It isnt worth dying or being crippled for life over so I always move over asap and let them pass...well mostly, on occasion, somtimes.

JJ78 is offline Senior Member
    If your in the left lane and somebody wants to go faster than you and you can get over why wouldnt you get over. In Mexico they put on their left blinker and that is a sign for slower people in the left lane to get over.

I personally speed when I am on the interstate and when someone wont get out of the way. I get pissed.

There are signs that say slower traffic use RIGHT LANE!!

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ78 View Post
    If your in the left lane and somebody wants to go faster than you and you can get over why wouldnt you get over. In Mexico they put on their left blinker and that is a sign for slower people in the left lane to get over.

I personally speed when I am on the interstate and when someone wont get out of the way. I get pissed.

There are signs that say slower traffic use RIGHT LANE!!
    I think it goes with the same mentality that some people have who drive for miles with their signal light on and never turn. And yeah those slower trafiic keep right signs are everywhere, but there must be a lot of Johnny's on the road and Johnny cant read.

A
    Next time call 911 say you think there is a drunk driver in front of you. You observered him swerving in and out of lanes and almost hit you. Provide the 911 operator with the license plate number and make of car.
    Ya i thought about that but decided to just let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Just remember that there is always somebody out there who is wound up tighter than you and may be packing heat in their car and could care less about offing you, just looking for a reason to do it. These are the times we live in. It isnt worth dying or being crippled for life over so I always move over asap and let them pass...well mostly, on occasion, somtimes.
    I agree, at the time i coudnt move over it was only a 2 lane and i was in the left lane but was going 80 mph... def not driving slow

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    the correct method when someone is tailgating you is to gradually come to a stop, place your vehicle in reverse, then chase them. I once chased a guy backwards for almost a hundred miles, kind of ruined the vacation, but Disney will still be there next year.
    LMAO!!!!! i never thought of doing that, kudos to you! that is definitely a first in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by JJ78 View Post
    I hope ya'll arent going the speed limit in theleft lane.

I know everytime I go to Cali, the whole way there people are eiter going under or right at the speed limit in the left hand lane when they know there is a line of cars tryin to go faster. Really pisses me off.

Just sayin.
    your not the only one. i usually get in the emergency lane an pass people. one thing that pisses me off is people doing 55 in a 65mph zone... IN THE FAST LANE! sh*t i usually do 90-100 on the hwy on a daily...... maybe thats why i have an outstanding driving record hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by zimmy View Post
    Usually if you are having some one ride your a$$...you are driving too slow...find a way to let him pass. To do the break thing...you are starting a war...he ended it by break checking you.
    I don't drive slow and if I am then I don't get mad. Most of the time I get mad because I'm already doing ten over and they're still riding my ass.

What's really annoying is when white cars ride your ass when your doing more then the speed limit. Then they turn on those bright red and blue lights that just piss you off even more. I tried to brake check one of them one time and they pulled a gun on me

Blog Entries
    One time this guy was riding my ass....

did you chili rainbow him?

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    Back in the day I utilized a technique called 'the train'. This works best on 2 lane roads. It may lead to violence, so proceed at your own risk...

1. Person rides your bumper, begin scanning for a slow moving car in the next lane
    2. Quickly position your car parallel to the slow moving car
    3. Enjoy watching the ass behind you struggle

With practice you can single handedly cause huge traffic pile ups. Enjoy!

Shinalynn is offline Female Member
    I hate when someone is going slow (or the speed limit) in the left lane.. Just today I was racing a mustang, with my speakers hitting so hard I thought my back window was going to break. I could tell he was getting mad, so I rolled down my window (he couldnt see inside my car bc I have limo tent) OH his face was priceless when he seen that I was a girl! I smiled and blew him a kiss, tehehe needless to say not only did I piss him off, I also stepped all over his pride.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by F4iGuy View Post
    Back in the day I utilized a technique called 'the train'. This works best on 2 lane roads. It may lead to violence, so proceed at your own risk...

1. Person rides your bumper, begin scanning for a slow moving car in the next lane
    2. Quickly position your car parallel to the slow moving car
    3. Enjoy watching the ass behind you struggle

With practice you can single handedly cause huge traffic pile ups. Enjoy!
    I f*cking hate you.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinalynn View Post
    I hate when someone is going slow (or the speed limit) in the left lane.. Just today I was racing a mustang, with my speakers hitting so hard I thought my back window was going to break. I could tell he was getting mad, so I rolled down my window (he couldnt see inside my car bc I have limo tent) OH his face was priceless when he seen that I was a girl! I smiled and blew him a kiss, tehehe needless to say not only did I piss him off, I also stepped all over his pride.
    all i can say is wow ....i think i need a moment along with most males on this board who read this

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    I'm such a chill driver.. not much pisses me off on the road.

You are the kind of chick I dream of marrying haha! Needless to say you will never beat me in a race

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    I'm such a chill driver.. not much pisses me off on the road.
    Goosfraba,Goosfraba!!

Quote Originally Posted by GymHero View Post
    You are the kind of chick I dream of marrying haha! Needless to say you will never beat me in a race
    Well I know its not what you drive, its how you drive it

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Well, most of us already know how well I get along with fellow road goers so We'll just leave it at that.

Hero, you definately have more patience than I do... props for that

I cant stress this enough when I teach ontrack lessons. Whether you bring a pinto or a Porsche, you are no faster than the idiot behind the wheel

hmmm so what do you drive

Vettester is offline Banned
    Sounds like typical LA traffic to me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    Well, most of us already know how well I get along with fellow road goers so We'll just leave it at that.

Hero, you definately have more patience than I do... props for that

I cant stress this enough when I teach ontrack lessons. Whether you bring a pinto or a Porsche, you are no faster than the idiot behind the wheel

Yes I did but it would have been diffrent if I had a family member in the car with me or someone younger at risk... I probly would have been in jail

Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    Sounds like typical LA traffic to me!!
    It wasn't in la

I drive your typical girl car, 06 cobalt, it looks like this one, my windows are alot darker..but this is NOT a pic of my car. I am too lazy atm to go take one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails This gets me going more than ANYTHING!!-mini-1192009099%5B1%5D.jpg  

I drive your typical girl car, 06 cobalt, it looks like this one, my windows are alot darker..but this is NOT a pic of my car. I am too lazy atm to go take one
    haha When you are unlazy go take some pics girl! I'l get some up too but it is still dark outside atm

Ok I will take some just for you, I have to go to work now I wont be back until tonight. I will post them then.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    I cant believe it took you this long.....

DSM has the best idea, calling 911 and report them drunk. I have done this also.

I have also slowed down to get them off my ass only to have them get more pissed off and try to come at me from the side. Gets the blood going but 99% of the time there is not much traffic and it's doubtful they can keep up with me. 91 ******* RT Twin Turbo, 400 HP at the wheels, 12.8 quarter mile, all wheel steering, all wheel drive, stock it does 170 mph and it's far from stock. LOL

I have also had one guy in a vet when I was driving a different car who I watched come up behind me on a 4 land hwy from a distance. Ride my ass. I moved over, he moved over, I speed up, he speed up. There was room for him to pass but he wouldn't until I turned on my lights to simulate brakes and he hit his brakes. then he came up side of me and kept trying to push me over, got in front of me and tried hitting his brakes but I moved and then back next to me.

Once I was boxed in with a car next to me, no where to go forward or back and he was trying to squeeze me I had only 3 chooses. Hit him, hit the person next to me or pull my Glock and hop he leaves. I chose the Glock and he left. Never saw him again and it was before cell phones.

BTW with today technology also use your cell phone to video his erratic driving. If you rear end someone who swoops in front of you and stops it's not your fault. Also DONT force the issue of Road rage. Most/All insurance companies have a clause that if their client is convicted of Road rage they are not liable so NO $$$$ for you from them.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by GymHero View Post
    I took a trip down to la this morning, about a 3hour drive. Within the first 5 minutes of being on the road some c*ck sucker is riding my a$$! Literaly 2 feet behing my bumper at the most, I wanted to just slam on my brakes! Instead I slow wayyy down to the point where I would probably get a ticket for going to slow.Anyways he ends up finaly going around me and I roll my window down and flip him off and then he pulls infront of me and slams on his brakes nearly causing an accident! This went on for about another 5 minutes or so, I wanted to follow this F*ck so bad but I just kept going on my way !
    Idk if its just me but this sh*t just gets me fn heated! I think its the car I drive, these mofos just expect me to be going 100 mph i guess???
    dont be a fvckin *****..
    why didnt u just slam on ur brakes causeing them to skid all over the place??
    Why didnt you force them into a corner n' force them to make an executive decision i.e. to either ) Rear End You.. or
    B) just swerve.. n' hit some one else n' leave the issue in someone else's hand?
    or..
    C) Swerve around.. act like a nut n' put them on the defensive.. (making them go "wtf-OMG" n' have them run into the nearest innocent bystander.. thus automatically placing them in a guilty perspective and leaving you wide open to go on about your business w/ lil-no consequence.

..in closing.. you had the win in your grasp n' you let it slip, because your a pug.. if you see an opening... grasp it.. because in the game of life.. if you dont get "(what is yours)" you will end up handing off "(what is yours)" to the next "SoB" in line.. while you sit there empty handed n' wishing for more... ...

digismash is offline Associate Member

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information