DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Baseball Fan Tasered by Police

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Damn that was brutal, I really didnt see a reason for all the clubbing

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Some of the cops at these events are out of hand. I have a buddy that had pretty much the same thing happen to him. He tried to fight it in court after being drug out into one of the stairwells and beat on by a couple cops all due to someone complaining about an unruly fan who was the person in front of him but the cops thought it was him that was pointed out.

He tried to subpoena the video surveillance of the stairwell and the seating from the ballpark but never got it due to it being lost. LOL
    He was tazed, hit with a night stick after being handcuffed, pulled backwards down the stairs after being handcuffed, kicked, knocked to the ground hitting his head and almost loosing consciousness.

He had to take a plea bargain to a lesser charge or possibly got to jail for 3 years for resisting arrest since he had not evidence except for his GF as a witness. Cops really suck sometimes.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Am I the only one that noticed him laughing at that tazer? he was like LOL OO SCARY

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Renesis View Post
    Am I the only one that noticed him laughing at that tazer? he was like LOL OO SCARY
    Am I the only one who noticed him hit the usher? Just another drunk asshole.

kiki123 is offline Associate Member
    The usher being the guy at the bottom of the stairs? He went to give him a high 5 and pulled his hand away. So he was kinda asking for it. Wish it showed how he go into all this mess.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by kiki123 View Post
    The usher being the guy at the bottom of the stairs? He went to give him a high 5 and pulled his hand away. So he was kinda asking for it. Wish it showed how he go into all this mess.
    Looked like he was trying to high five another fan and the usher was trying to keep the other guy from getting involved. I fail to see how that is asking to get hit... especially when the guy probably has 70 pounds on him.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I use to go to opening day games.Get out of school to go.Then it turned into that kind of thing.To bad use to have a good time.

definitely too much violence going around at any live game, just no reason for it.

Polynikes is offline New Member
    Just another Drunk Yinzer in the drunk town of Pittsburgh supporting a shitty franchise (the Bucos) So he took a few raps with a club, he's a big boy, he'll be fine. This sort of thing happens ALL the time. Just the media blowing it WAY out of the water.

massemotions is offline New Member
    Jegger.... never leave home without it........

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    He brought a cooler into the stadium which is usually a no go. It looked empty the way he was carrying it so he was more then likely juiced. The cops either asked him to leave or to get down and he defied them. Once he got hit the first time he should have gotten down and if the cops were in the wrong then sort that out later, but this guy was just being a defiant a$$hole. And those little hand held tazers are crap. The one that looks like a gun with the prongs is the real deal.

Thread Information