Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    grumpee is offline Associate Member

women in the clubs

is it just me or does anyone else notice that average to ugly chicks at the clubs/bars are stuck up, bitchy and harder to get their numbers ? but it seems like almost every good looking to smoking hot chick is cool to talk to, excited when you talk to them and give up their numbers easier ?

I just started going to clubs after being married for many years and just started noticing this. Went to the club solo and started talking to some average girls and they were snobby as hell, bitchy and acted like I was annoying them. Then after I found some hotties it was like shooting fish in a barrel.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    LMAO! Who cares..... you don't need the low hanging fruit when the ripe ones are jumpin off the tree at you.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Why? Because traditionally guys are intimidated by the good looking ones. They don't want to be turned down. So when the real cute ones are left out because of this? They are thrilled to finally get the attention. That's why.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Why? Because traditionally guys are intimidated by the good looking ones. They don't want to be turned down. So when the real cute ones are left out because of this? They are thrilled to finally get the attention. That's why.
    ^^^yup!!!.. but trust me.. there are plenty of bitchy good looking ones too.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    LMAO! Who cares..... you don't need the low hanging fruit when the ripe ones are jumpin off the tree at you.....

~Haz~
    Very true,lol.

That makes a lot of sense. The hotter the girl the easier they are to talk to for some reason to me. I guess I don't get intimidated easy.

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    I know a few of those, like my wife for instance,lol

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    It's all about the approach. The hot ones you can go up and talk to and have a conversation with no problem. Some of them come home with you then but a lot of them will just give you there number and you can arrange to hang out again some other time. The ok/average girls that are stuck up are like that because of insecurities and you have to play on that. If you're a hot guy then they will notice you but if you come up to talk to them they will act like a bitch to make themselves feel better by trying to convince themselves they are better than what they are. The key to getting these girls is to be a cocky asshole. Make eye contact with them a few times and let them know that you've seen them but go about your business and don't approach them. They will wonder why and start attacking their own insecurities until finally they will approach you and start a conversation or start dancing. At this point you have to keep the cocky assholeness going and make them feel like you're doing them a favor by talking to them. They will be in your bed that night. It's basically using their own game against them.

When a girl thinks your not interested in them when other guys are there pouncing on them they will wonder until it drives them nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    It's all about the approach. The hot ones you can go up and talk to and have a conversation with no problem. Some of them come home with you then but a lot of them will just give you there number and you can arrange to hang out again some other time. The ok/average girls that are stuck up are like that because of insecurities and you have to play on that. If you're a hot guy then they will notice you but if you come up to talk to them they will act like a bitch to make themselves feel better by trying to convince themselves they are better than what they are. The key to getting these girls is to be a cocky asshole. Make eye contact with them a few times and let them know that you've seen them but go about your business and don't approach them. They will wonder why and start attacking their own insecurities until finally they will approach you and start a conversation or start dancing. At this point you have to keep the cocky assholeness going and make them feel like you're doing them a favor by talking to them. They will be in your bed that night. It's basically using their own game against them.

When a girl thinks your not interested in them when other guys are there pouncing on them they will wonder until it drives them nuts.
    Good info here. Makes a lot of sense

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ^^^ not to me......but to each his own. This is where Stack and I can agree to disagree. Whatever works I suppose.

^^^ not to me......but to each his own. This is where Stack and I can agree to disagree. Whatever works I suppose.
    We've had to agree to disagree a few times now lol.

I will say tho that if we all lived in a world that stood true to the way you see this one rather than the way this one is we would all be much better off.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    very well put.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    yep and i always end up with them

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"

you forgot to mention have a smirk on ur face and that will be the icing on the cake...

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    or just spend the night flirting with us security dudes

Blog Entries

tht might work for a younger age group.......

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    tht might work for a younger age group.......
    no it works period......tried and tasted over the years.......espacially on loud mouth attention whores

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    no it works period......tried and tasted over the years.......espacially on loud mouth attention whores
    most woman 30-35 wont entertain some c0cky twat where im from, unless they are alittle mentally sub-par

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't go to "clubs" per se, but when I go to bars, especially when I take the Harley, by around 8:30, and after everyone has had a couple of beers, talking to women gets pretty easy. Many times I have to remind myself I already have a woman at home waiting for me (if I'm local), and at some point, "goodbye" needs to happen before I get too lit. I like the thrill of the chase, I just need to make sure I don't do any catching =)

most woman 30-35 wont entertain some c0cky twat where im from, unless they are alittle mentally sub-par
    Europe is weird to say the least

Joke aside if you really want their attention this method doesnt work there are other which I am too lazy to write right now........
    Last edited by calgarian; 05-01-2011 at 09:54 AM.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

If your a younger guy the cougars go for the cockiness. I can't say what they look for in a guy there own age.

Also the majority of the crowd in a club is gonna be younger anyway.

If your a younger guy the cougars go for the cockiness. I can't say what they look for in a guy there own age.

Also the majority of the crowd in a club is gonna be younger anyway.
    90% of them will think that they are mature for their age...which they arent....
    Last edited by calgarian; 05-02-2011 at 07:56 AM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Stack it is dead on.The more you ignore a woman the more she wants to talk.Most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Stack it is dead on.The more you ignore a woman the more she wants to talk.Most of the time.
    *with a smirk and a wink* not just talk

Spot fvcking on! I can't tell you how many times I was on the dance floor and see guys walkin up to random girls and start dancing. Sometimes it works..... sometimes it doesn't...... but what pisses them off is when i'm standing there making subtle cocky eye contact but mostly ignoring the girls..... and they start migrating my way. Before know it i've got 3 girls getting closer and closer trying to dance.....

At that point it's your choice..... talk/dance with whichever one you like..... or all 3 - It was funny cuz that happened one time and we all kissed (triple kiss) and these 3 skinny guys said "Look at the girls..... always hangin round the juice heads" - my friend heard it as he passed by them LMFAO!

It's all confidence and having the ability to learn her game before she learns yours. An approach like this only works for this type of girl...... certainly not the 30-40yr olds. They're a whole diff bag of tricks

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

I should also note that this kind of approach isn't condusive to finding a life partner LMAO! If you want a one night stand it's a win..... the only other way it's a win is if you wanted a high-maintenance, immature, and clingy 22yr old.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

I should also note that this kind of approach isn't condusive to finding a life partner LMAO! If you want a one night stand it's a win..... the only other way it's a win is if you wanted a high-maintenance, immature, and clingy 22yr old.

~Haz~
    what if a 33 yrs old have all these qualities???? I agree been there done (her) that

~Haz~
    Haha a much needed disclaimer. Although a club in general is not a place to find a life partner lol.

kalspic is offline Senior Member

good post bojangles, err i mean stack it

Quote Originally Posted by kalspic View Post
    good post bojangles, err i mean stack it
    Shhhh don't tell anyone.... Lol

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    No Cal family reunions aint the place to pick up women

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    No Cal family reunions aint the place to pick up women
    i dont go to those.....too big of family dont know or remember all of them....

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    didnt even read what others posted but its pretty simple... the moderate looking and sub-par girls feel they have to put on these attitudes cause they watch shit like the hills, Jersey shore etc and think that having an attitude makes them hot, making themselves appear unattainable will make guys want them more. Its all a social image and in the end they end up hating guys for being so superfiscial when they are really lying about who they are. Cant win, game over.

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    didnt even read what others posted but its pretty simple... the moderate looking and sub-par girls feel they have to put on these attitudes cause they watch shit like the hills, Jersey shore etc and think that having an attitude makes them hot, making themselves appear unattainable will make guys want them more. Its all a social image and in the end they end up hating guys for being so superfiscial when they are really lying about who they are. Cant win, game over.
    Some one as ugly looking as u.......yeah for u Game over

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    if only it were that easy

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    if only it were that easy
    wait till me and stake show up in Edmonton i think in july

jtuner77 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    Yup. I used to be so "money" as my friends told me cause I was just think cocky hoodlum in my college and post college years and it came some easy I took it for granted. Randomly about 2 months ago I had a few drinks and BOOM it came out of no where. 4 #'s and this cute lil thing followed me home as well.

It always seems to work but you need to walk the fine line between cocky asshole and arrogant dickhead.

Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    Yup. I used to be so "money" as my friends told me cause I was just think cocky hoodlum in my college and post college years and it came some easy I took it for granted. Randomly about 2 months ago I had a few drinks and BOOM it came out of no where. 4 #'s and this cute lil thing followed me home as well.

It always seems to work but you need to walk the fine line between cocky asshole and arrogant dickhead.
    yep....if u do it right ur C will be in her a

jtuner77 is offline Member
    Best is more then a few times I came off as Arrogant Dickhead but still got to bang.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information