toooosmall is offline 1st Place Winner~Transformation Contest!

Nascar is dead...fml

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've been to F1 and Indy....I can only think that Nascar would be even more boring.

i agree nascar has been dead since the points system has changed,it sucks big time,and is driver favored and geared toward to only a couple of so-called drivers

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    WTF is nascar?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    toosmall . You really like having that bag on your head dont you ? Every avatar pic has it lol.

higgy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    toosmall . You really like having that bag on your head dont you ? Every avatar pic has it lol.
    I was thinking the same........ Is it a Christmas present box?

higgy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LatissimusaurousRex View Post
    WTF is nascar?
    Boring as fvck IMO

VegasRenegade is offline Finishing Member ~ Transformation Contest!
    Blog Entries
    it won him the challenge so now he even kepps on with his lady. lol ut kiooks good on you

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    I hate NASCAR. Watch the first lap and the last lap and you didn't miss a thing.

kelevra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LatissimusaurousRex View Post
    WTF is nascar?
    ^^^ LOL, Good Point!

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by kelevra View Post
    ^^^ LOL, Good Point!
    x3 lol

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    I hate NASCAR. Watch the first lap and the last lap and you didn't miss a thing.
    I have gone to one NASCAR race and found this to be mostly true.

We showed up early and ate fatty foods and frozen custard...totally fun. We enjoyed the nation anthem and jet flyover...very patriotic. They fired up the engines and I about pooped my pants...so cool. The first few laps were amazingly exciting, especially the sound. Then it all became insanely boring. We went home and watched the last few laps on TV, which was more fun because we could see what was happening on the far side of the track, plus they have all the cool graphics and stats on screen.

Never watched it before that race, and haven't watched it since, but I did want to actually have the experience. It is worth doing once...if you get free tickets.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    I have gone to one NASCAR race and found this to be mostly true.

We showed up early and ate fatty foods and frozen custard...totally fun. We enjoyed the nation anthem and jet flyover...very patriotic. They fired up the engines and I about pooped my pants...so cool. The first few laps were amazingly exciting, especially the sound. Then it all became insanely boring. We went home and watched the last few laps on TV, which was more fun because we could see what was happening on the far side of the track, plus they have all the cool graphics and stats on screen.

Never watched it before that race, and haven't watched it since, but I did want to actually have the experience. It is worth doing once...if you get free tickets.
    i actually prefer watching all sports on big screen tv vs. live...

i like the color commentating (usually)(some commentators think they know it all or need to tell you what the player should have done or blah blah blah) , replays, beer and food cheaper, no traffic before and after, comfortable chair/couch, no lines at bathroom....

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lets see the average speed at the Daytona 500 was 177.62 mph in 1980 in a basic stock car with a big block, in 2011 it was 130.326 mph in an engineered detuned race car with a small block...

The Frances suk the southern end of a northbound hog

I just thought the article I posted was awesome. Did anybody even read it? some of you may love it.
    I took my wife to a nascar race because she loves nascar and a live race is on her short bucket list. I actually had a good time, thanks to about 30 beers and food at tailgater's cookouts (rednecks can be fun). Interesting attractions outside the track. (kinda). If you don't get drunk, don't go. but if you do drink, i think its a nice thing to experience once in your life, and you'd have to be there to understand WHY it's nice. Though, you can't talk to anyone next to you other than literally screaming in their ear. so the race itself is not a social event at all.
    With that said, I fkn can't stand anything about nascar. haven't seen any on tv since. (not that i watched a race before that event, but I did have to sit through some for my wife's sake.) I can't fathom being there sober, like many were. If you're a redneckaphobe, this may kill or cure you. because its interesting. and i was in the hillbilliest track, Richmond. surrounded by west virginia hillies that you could hardly understand what they were saying. BUT, they are a peaceful, friendly, fun-loving bunch, with a good sense of humor.
    LatRex, Stackit, kel, jpk, higgy, read the article. It's fkn hilARIOUS, dudes. and if you missed it, it's

http://www.onionsportsnetwork.com/ar...les-wal,20335/

higgy? box? no, bag! comp started right after xmas!lol I had no photo editing software then.
    DSM, I'm not understanding your comment.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    isnt the onion fake?

12 elapse, uhhhh, it's ALL satire. Parody. what evaaah.
    yea, its fake as hell. I kinda sorta wonder if you are being sarcastic, or if you are new to the onion. or just trollin in your own semi-mysterious way

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    i went to a Nascar race and got sooo drunk i passed out on the lawn... a mexican grounds keeper kicked me and said "Hey holmes.. da race is over.. everybody leavin" (read in best mexican accent) it was pathetic but hilariuous at the same time.. my friends had called me 60 times and were already leaving when he woke me.. whiskey + sunshine = bad times.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by l2elapse View Post
    isnt the onion fake?
    its probably more factual than fox news

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    i went to a Nascar race and got sooo drunk i passed out on the lawn... a mexican grounds keeper kicked me and said "Hey holmes.. da race is over.. everybody leavin" (read in best mexican accent) it was pathetic but hilariuous at the same time.. my friends had called me 60 times and were already leaving when he woke me.. whiskey + sunshine = bad times.
    lol dude that may be the only reason why i stayed away from the usual liquor for me!! I'm usually a vodka n diet soda drinker. quicker, tastier buzz. I love beer, but I don't want that much fluid in me, nor the cals. beer is an occasional thing therefore. BTW, I feel indifferent for your friends. they may seem/be assholz. you could've been a good vid star in a break dot com vid!

fox news??!! how would you ever esteem fox as a failure!! fnk you lol

RedShifted is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by toooosmall View Post
    If you were watching Nascar then you never had a life... well other than getting completely sauced with a bunch of fat smelly rednecks and beating your wife when she forgets to put Tabasco sauce on your hotdog.

But look at the bright side. If Nascar were to ever disappear completely people may actually find a reason to respect you again. There is nothing in this world that makes me wanna strangle a redneck more than when I turn on fox 5 at 8oclock on a saturday just to find my new cops episode has been sacrificed for another worthless fvckn Nascar "race". And no wonder all the fans are alcoholics. Watching cars go around in circles over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and oooovvvverrrr would be impossible without some sort of drug or alcohol addiction.
    Last edited by RedShifted; 05-07-2011 at 09:49 PM.

Thread Information