MuttonChop is offline Associate Member

People in the US need dem roids...

I was down in the U S of A for the past 5 days, mainly parts of Ohio, and omg...people are obese like its going out of style. No wonder all these kids try to go for what seems like a miracle drug.

Sorry for generalizing, and sorry in case this is the wrong forums to be putting this in. Just my thoughts.

Note: People seem to get more healthy the more south you go in the States. I am in no way bashing the country. I am sure that there are as many obese people in Canada, if not more, in parts that I haven't been to.

Wow, def wrong forum. Stupid Android. Please move this for me mods? Sorry! TT

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Families in the US don't cook anymore at home. Everything is fast food real fast. Drive down most roadways and all you see along the way is fast food joints. A lot has to do with the economy where both husbands and wives have to work to support the family. sad thing is that it is much cheaper to stay at home and cook, not to mention it's always good for everyone to be at the dinner table as a family where everyone can interact. Of course some folks are just plain lazy also and don't care about how fat they get. A woman who is obese in the US is considered eligible for disability as it is considered a disease. Go figure. Fat folks unite and head to your neighborhood social security office for those funds you never paid into.

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your 100% right. It's pretty sad really. Just like sholva said, a home cooked meal is a thing of the past here. They even give fat people handicapped parking permits so they dont have to walk so far. Every time I go to the grocery store there is at least one fat ass thats too lazy to walk and has to ride the scooter.

Polynikes is offline New Member
    These are all very true points. I come from the McDonald's generation. When it was somewhat socially "acceptable" to keep your kids on a steady diet of Pizza Hut, Big macs and Dairy Queen.....well that's because no one knew any better! -DISGUSTING!- The irony is today we are all more "aware" of the basics of health and nutrition and kids are even FATTER than they were 20 years ago. I blame this in part (among other things) due to an ever evolving trend in "TOTAL MEDIA DEPENDENCY" starting out from a very young age. It's a damn shame.

AMERICA IS FAT!

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    its the other way around. the more south you go the more unhealthy

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    ^i was thinking the same thing.

the reality is that there are fat assses in all states. It's due to Walmart. If they got rid of Walmart, the fat asss problem would go away.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post

the reality is that there are fat assses in all states. It's due to Walmart. If they got rid of Walmart, the fat asss problem would go away.
    Walmart is the nastiest, trashiest place in earth. Even though I visit once in a while during my visit to the US, I only go for the laughs.

But yes you are right walmart is the culprit

Polynikes is offline New Member
    walmart is the nastiest, trashiest place in earth. Even though i visit once in a while during my visit to the us, i only go for the laughs.

-right on the money-

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    Walmart is the nastiest, trashiest place in earth. Even though I visit once in a while during my visit to the US, I only go for the laughs.

yep.
    go in a Walmart, and all you see is wall to wall fat assses. just like cattle off to slaughter. and i think the IQ drops at least 10 points also. Must be something they pump into the air?

The only walmart in the world that is full of bikini wearing sexy ass women is in Panama City beach, Florida. And thats because its across the street from the beach. Besides this one, all I have ever been to make me wanna puke.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    lol i grew up on home cooking as alot of obese hispanic / italian people do. Got to tell you, that did NOT help with my weight problem growing up.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_rocks View Post

^^^^ Yep. Just looked it up on the CDC web site. 8 of the top ten most obese US states are in the south.

Mississippi is #1 at 33.8%. Unfvckingbelievable!

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    ^^^^ Yep. Just looked it up on the CDC web site. 8 of the top ten most obese US states are in the south.

Mississippi is #1 at 33.8%. Unfvckingbelievable!

I disagree its fvckingbelievable lol

black6 is offline New Member
    After starting TRT and reading stuff on this site I thought I would try and work on my food intake. You know cutting out the 12 pack of Mt. dew a day and stuff like that. Went to the store last night with my wife and I swear to God everything I picked up and read what was in it I had to put it back down,. It was nuts. Thought that being skinny was half the battle but my BW 4 months ago told be something different. IMO eating heathly is like quiting smoking. Have to relearn and think about everything i do now.

jtuner77 is offline Member
    I was sure that MI had some of the fattest people but OH I can see too. Funny thing is most of my gym buddies are from and live in OH and are ripped but outside of that I am sure you are right.

Quote Originally Posted by black6 View Post
    After starting TRT and reading stuff on this site I thought I would try and work on my food intake. You know cutting out the 12 pack of Mt. dew a day and stuff like that. Went to the store last night with my wife and I swear to God everything I picked up and read what was in it I had to put it back down,. It was nuts. Thought that being skinny was half the battle but my BW 4 months ago told be something different. IMO eating heathly is like quiting smoking. Have to relearn and think about everything i do now.
    Your on the right track to getting back healthy and in shape. all those processed foods with tons of sodium, and that soda with tons of sugar, and those microwave meals, eh. but always read those labels when trying to stay healthy and eat healthy.
    And you are correct that you literally have to relearn how to eat, since our society is geared towards fast food, fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post

Go to a walmart on a heavy rainy day and watch those handicapped fat people literally run from their parked handicap spaces to the door of the store, then limp over and flop down on an electric scooter. Something to behold. They can make a marathon run in the rain but need assistance getting around in the store to buy all those cases of pepsi and oreo double stuff, 5 gallon pails of ice cream, then need assistance taking it to their car. Dont get me wrong, there are some who have true health issues, but not half of our society.
    Welcome To Walmart
    Last edited by Shol'va; 04-28-2011 at 12:20 PM.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    I grew up in ms and the food there is just so damn good it's hard not to be fat. There society is built around food for social gatherings. Every weekend it's a crab boil, crawfish boil, seafood cookout, BBQ, etc. Luckily I was extremely poor and couldn't afford to eat so I stayed skinny lol. It was and may still be the leading state in gonorrhea and syphilis too.

If cal sees all this talk about ms be fat he'll be packin his bags in no time.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    I grew up in ms and the food there is just so damn good it's hard not to be fat. There society is built around food for social gatherings. Every weekend it's a crab boil, crawfish boil, seafood cookout, BBQ, etc. Luckily I was extremely poor and couldn't afford to eat so I stayed skinny lol. It was and may still be the leading state in gonorrhea and syphilis too.

If cal sees all this talk about ms be fat he'll be packin his bags in no time.
    hmmmmm fatties.........
    Last edited by calgarian; 04-28-2011 at 02:11 PM.

I agree with the Walmart thing. But that is just one side of the coin. Walmart, as a smart business, puts those foods in there because they SELL. If people didn't buy them, they wouldn't. Therefore, these obese individuals should be blamed for every single pound of extra fat on their bodies.

I understand that there are big people out there who can't control it due to medical conditions, and I am not putting them folks under the same umbrella. Hence, don't be offended. I am talking about those individuals who can do something about it, but choose not it. But, I really wouldn't care since its their bodies and their choice. What gets me fumed is that they expect us to feel sad for them and to let them take our hard earned tax money for stupid operations and whatnot. It downright disgusts me.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    feel free to kill all the fat men.....leave fatties for me I can take care of them....i normally put them on "swallow this bitch" diet and they seems to loose weight......

j/k but i know what u saying.......any day look at the drive through of macdonald and its amazing how much ppl order and how big they are sometimes I feel like puking.

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    i live in a small town, going to walmart at 2am is the only entertaining thing to do. but its frigging packed all the time. so for those who live in the south like myself i found the best time to go is between 7pm-8pm on wednesday night. everyones in church.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_rocks View Post
    I think the further West you go the more healthy.. people in cali and such do not seem to be as large as those in Chicago and Philly and NY... and the south is THE WORST!! they fry everything in lard

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    I think the further West you go the more healthy.. people in cali and such do not seem to be as large as those in Chicago and Philly and NY... and the south is THE WORST!! they fry everything in lard
    Ever hear of the "Heartattack grill" in arizona..... with their Quadrouple bypass 2lb burger cooked with lard?

NY/NJ isn't overly loaded with fat people..... i'd say the south is the wost i've see in my travels. Not necessarilly "south" as in along the coasts of florida or texas...... "south" as in louisianna, alabama, tennessee, georgia.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    The "deep south" has them fatties. The north not so much. ATM I am in TX studying and there is BIG girls down here. When I was in Long Island there was fine a$$ EVERYWHERE.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Renesis View Post
    The "deep south" has them fatties. The north not so much. ATM I am in TX studying and there is BIG girls down here. When I was in Long Island there was fine a$$ EVERYWHERE.
    Fvckin long island is the spot...... love those bitchy girls! I tried to find a pic that would represent the general long island hot girl..... all were a bit too guidette lol..... i'll keep lookin.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    pleasae do haz i need some fresh long island a$$ to look at

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    not to defend walmart cuz i go there as least as possible almost never lately but what is it they sell that other grocery stores dont sell?

you would also think ppl would be more likely to be obese up north due to staying out of the cold...idk?

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Ever hear of the "Heartattack grill" in arizona..... with their Quadrouple bypass 2lb burger cooked with lard?

NY/NJ isn't overly loaded with fat people..... i'd say the south is the wost i've see in my travels. Not necessarilly "south" as in along the coasts of florida or texas...... "south" as in louisianna, alabama, tennessee, georgia.....

~Haz~
    i agree.. the deep south as well as the mid north though.. just think of Ohio, Wisconsin, Illinois, Pittsburg.... etc.. people from Michigan and Minnesota are fine though.. but the south does have a lot of fatties... it has a lot of hotties too though.. can't necessarily write off an entire state just because 25-40% of it is completely obese..

clemont51 is offline Banned
    Being older, I can assure you that the change is radical. People walking the streets who would have been
    social outcasts not so long ago. Huge problem among blacks, hispanics, and native americans. The higher
    a persons income the less likely they are to become obese. Social pressure in upscale environments.

* I have seen Walmart mobility carts with the drivers leg flesh almost dragging the aisle. Guess who
    is going to pay for their health care!

Flog fatties?

jtuner77 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    i agree.. the deep south as well as the mid north though.. just think of Ohio, Wisconsin, Illinois, Pittsburg.... etc.. people from Michigan and Minnesota are fine though.. but the south does have a lot of fatties... it has a lot of hotties too though.. can't necessarily write off an entire state just because 25-40% of it is completely obese..
    Not to dig up an old thread but Last I remember obesity per population is higher in MI then in IL. Overall IL has more but if you took the ratio and compared them on the same level MI far surpasses IL. I know I lived in both states.

9za4ck4 is offline Associate Member
    Me personally, have no idea how ppl let themselves get so fkn fat. I hate fat people there disgusting

toooosmall is offline 1st Place Winner~Transformation Contest!
    people like all you are like the only people I know that see these things. It's like a wasteland of ignorance, gluttony, and laziness everywhere i go. and, uh, I work for walmart, i knowww (long story). I eat 3 times as much as the fat people, or anyone, that works there. And they try to lose weight and get nowhere at all. And they all know that I lost 30 pounds in just a few months, eating the way I do. But they don't wanna give up eating their crap. . There's a sign in my gym that says "Nothing tastes as good as being in shape feels". I'm disgusted with obesity.
    Colorado is the thinnest state. I lived there a couple years. Superhot girls, fine bodies. And I do recall that it was quite noticable that there were very few fat people.

SaiyanHero is offline New Member
    OP, the problem is that all the states are full of fat-tards. I live in Texas and doubt that your assumption of leaner ppl in the south holds true. So much fatness down here

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    What did you expect, you went to Ohio.

Thread Information