DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Talk about Ironic

Chris Hansen Caught Cheating On Wife By Hidden Camera: 'To Catch A Predator' Host Nailed: Report
    First Posted: 06/29/11 06:06 PM ET Updated: 06/30/11 08:49 PM ET

Looks like the sting tactic that made Chris Hansen famous may have come back to bite him -- big time.

The National Enquirer is reporting that they've caught the "To Catch A Predator" host cheating on his wife with Kristyn Caddell, a Florida NBC affiliate news reporter twenty one years his junior, with a hidden camera. Hansen is married with two children and lives in Connecticut.

The Enquirer says that they have footage of Hansen out with Caddell, having dinner at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Manalapan, Florida, and then returning for the night to her Palm Beach apartment. The host has been spending time in Florida investigating the disappearance of James 'Jimmy T' Trindade, the Enquirer reports (via the Daily Mail).

"To Catch A Predator," a Dateline series, features Hansen and an advocacy organization called Perverted Justice posing as younger women and communicating with older men online, and then catching would-be sex offenders at a location that they and the almost-offender agreed upon.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_887289.html

oscarjones is offline Banned
    Hope he loses everything in the divorce!

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    This was his reaction when caught...

Wouldn't it be funny if this show caught him cheating? lol

His wife looks like a righteous bimbo, and just plain stupid. I don't blame him.

Sorry I am in a wife bashing mood. Mine just drives me ****ing nuts.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    not really the same as the ones he was embarrassing but still embarrassing nonetheless

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why is this even news? It should be between him and his wife. He didnt break any laws, it's NOTHING like or has anything to do with to catch a predator.
    From what I have read/saw it's pretty obvious he is having an affair but still no PROOF.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Why is this even news? It should be between him and his wife. He didnt break any laws, it's NOTHING like or has anything to do with to catch a predator.
    From what I have read/saw it's pretty obvious he is having an affair but still no PROOF.
    i've actually had that same belief for a long time....the freedom of the press thing really is annoying sometimes...did we need to know about kobe, tiger, etc.?

smut sells

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    I think it's news because Chris Hanson is out there exposing all the pedophiles for preying on kids which is newsworthy and a good thing to expose, but some think he comes off as a puritan do gooder with a squeaky clean image and are trying to point out that Mr. perfect is not so perfect himself. And cheating on your wife is not the same as being a pedo, but he is still a creep for doing it nonetheless. Hi I'm Chris Hanson the cheater and it's ok to cheat on your wife because I do it all the time. It just makes him look two faced and lose all credabiltiy as a believable news man. It doesn't matter anymore anyways as his show was losing steam in the ratings. After all one can only watch so much of that reality crap without getting burnt out quickly. He can always team up now with Glen Beck who has lost his job at Fox News for too many conspiracy theories. Did you know that George Washington's hand writing proves that Obama is not an American citizen? Poor ole Glen.....lol

PK-V is offline Productive Member

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    I think it's news because Chris Hanson is out there exposing all the pedophiles for preying on kids which is newsworthy and a good thing to expose, but some think he comes off as a puritan do gooder with a squeaky clean image and are trying to point out that Mr. perfect is not so perfect himself. And cheating on your wife is not the same as being a pedo, but he is still a creep for doing it nonetheless. Hi I'm Chris Hanson the cheater and it's ok to cheat on your wife because I do it all the time. It just makes him look two faced and lose all credabiltiy as a believable news man. It doesn't matter anymore anyways as his show was losing steam in the ratings. After all one can only watch so much of that reality crap without getting burnt out quickly. He can always team up now with Glen Beck who has lost his job at Fox News for too many conspiracy theories. Did you know that George Washington's hand writing proves that Obama is not an American citizen? Poor ole Glen.....lol
    I dont think there are many cheaters who will say it's OK or it's not wrong but it's also not exactly apples to apples. People get caught up in the moment of things and some it's a slippery slope that leads them to a certain point in time. Sometimes we are able to take a look around and say we should not be here, doing this and get out, sometimes people give in to the temptation.

What I like about his show is that make it obvious these guys are out there actively searching for victims. Every one of them drives across a state line or county line and travel a good length to get there. They have chats showing they are the ones pushing this forward although there has been a few that are questionable entrapment but the person should have been smart enough to back off and say no.

We dont know the details of Chris Hanson, what's going on in his marriage, the circumstances with this woman. It's easy to make one or two situations look BAD... Ive had my share of having to explain things that look 100% worse than what they were due to someone not knowing all the details. I still say it should not be news but it's just my .02

Thread Information