Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Eddie_m63 is offline Member

More girl drama lol.

So this female that I known for just over two years is getting to serious with me, I don't know if she loves me, I know she likes me but man I didn't want this to happen. We usually see each other twice a week sometimes 3 but its always been nothing more then two adults having fun.
    Just earlier she wanted to go out to a bar, but I told her I had to work tomorrow lol, I don't work right now so i just didn't want to do it. We talked for a few minutes and she started asking all this weird stuff like where are we heading? You should get a second place for US?
    I don't know if she's just emotional cause she lost her best friend this week and she's just letting her emotions out or what, but I sure wasnt expecting this. The main problem is she's not the type of girl you want to take to meet the parents, she likes to party a lot, drinks, smokes and I don't do any of those things. I just hate all the drama especially knowing that we have no understand or commitment to each other.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Dude she wants to be with you,

can only play that card so long you know....

2 years is a long time bro I've pulled a year but felt like a dick when the girl did the same thing and ended up leaving.

One question for you though, If she told you she needed more from you and couldn't do it anymore, left tomorrow and you guys were done. Would you miss her

Kk570h is offline Associate Member
    Yah bro she def wants the pacacker... Talk it out with her and who said you have to take her home to the parents? Slam it !! And that's it ..I'm in the same position with my lady friend and we have 2 kids ... I love my kids too much to let her faults get in the way .. But that's a whole different story ; I'm not saying lay it in her either wrap up tight and beat it up ! I would, just sayin....

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie_m63 View Post
    So this female that I known for just over two years is getting to serious with me, I don't know if she loves me, I know she likes me but man I didn't want this to happen. We usually see each other twice a week sometimes 3 but its always been nothing more then two adults having fun.
    Just earlier she wanted to go out to a bar, but I told her I had to work tomorrow lol, I don't work right now so i just didn't want to do it. We talked for a few minutes and she started asking all this weird stuff like where are we heading? You should get a second place for US?
    I don't know if she's just emotional cause she lost her best friend this week and she's just letting her emotions out or what, but I sure wasnt expecting this. The main problem is she's not the type of girl you want to take to meet the parents, she likes to party a lot, drinks, smokes and I don't do any of those things. I just hate all the drama especially knowing that we have no understand or commitment to each other.
    i never understood this comment. Fist off i dont care what my parents think. I'm the one dating the girl not them. second who cares if she parties and drinks. Its not like she is going to announce that. You aren't going to go out to dinner with yuor parents and she is going to order a round of shots for the table. Girls can be respectable around your parents and freaky other places. I've brought a few girls around my parents that are alot more the type you dont bring home and nobody new shit
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    Dude she wants to be with you,

can only play that card so long you know....

2 years is a long time bro I've pulled a year but felt like a dick when the girl did the same thing and ended up leaving.

One question for you though, If she told you she needed more from you and couldn't do it anymore, left tomorrow and you guys were done. Would you miss her
    Of course I would miss her but I don't think that means that i love her or anything. I always thought she new what we were, in the last I asked her if she would like to be my girl and replied with the, but why ruin what we have, which made a lot of sense at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1

i never understood this comment. Fist off i dont care what my parents think. I'm the one dating the girl not them. second who cares if she parties and drinks. Its not like she is going to announce that. You aren't going to go out to dinner with yuor parents and she is going to order a round of shots for the table. Girls can be respectable around your parents and freaky other places. I've brought a few girls around my parents that are alot more the type you dont bring home and nobody new shit

That is true, I don't know I am kind of picky when it comes to introducing girls to my family. Besides when I bring someone home is either cause she's moving in or theres a wedding on the way.

BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    Please don't string her along anymore...it seems like you obviously care for her...you just don't want to be with her long term, am I right? So just let her know so that she can make the decision of staying or leaving... Good luck Eddie!

Quote Originally Posted by BrownGirl
    Please don't string her along anymore...it seems like you obviously care for her...you just don't want to be with her long term, am I right? So just let her know so that she can make the decision of staying or leaving... Good luck Eddie!
    But why change something that has worked so well for two years?

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member

RUNNNNNNN FARRRR AWAYYYY!!!!! RUN FORREST, RUNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I've been there...too many times, all I have to say is: If you play with fire, you will get burned...Trust your instincts.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    That is true, I don't know I am kind of picky when it comes to introducing girls to my family. Besides when I bring someone home is either cause she's moving in or theres a wedding on the way.
    That is how I am too. But that means you spent the last two years hanging with this girl and not finding a girl that you could live with or marry? Or do you date other people (not that it is any of my business)? She obviously has moved to the next level and wants to know if you are going to stay together. Those questions she asked are serious business.

You guys are NOT on the same page. If she continues to give you these signals, she will probably be offended if you say the words, "I thought we were just having fun." Be careful brotha.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I think only YOU have been thinking it has worked well for two years. You have been seeing this girl for two or three days a week for two years...that is a relationship.

BrownGirl is offline Female Member

Because like JV said....it's worked well only for you...It may have been great for her at first too, but obviously she has feelings for you now. You don't want to destroy her by continuing this do you? Karma can come to bite you in the ass. Plus who knows....women that have been spurned do crazy things...she may turn psycho on you! lol
    All kidding aside...let her go and find yourself someone you want to be wth for the long haul....or at least someone more like you. Everyone will be happier.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    I think only YOU have been thinking it has worked well for two years. You have been seeing this girl for two or three days a week for two years...that is a relationship.
    ^^ I agree. I'm suprised she hadn't brought this up sooner!

Everyone sees this a lot different then me, shit she already making plans for the summer (:.....

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    her losing her BF earlier would make her an emotional basket case, and probably very needy at this time.

two thoughts

she has been harbouring these feelings for some time now, and this joulted her into reexamining this relationship, trying to move it forward

she hasn't had these thoughts for very long, and she is just pushing since she is feeling insecure and needy.

if the latter thought proves true, you might be able to maintain at status quo by reassuring her that you are still there for her, and then maybe doing something special for her, like taking her on a road trip somewhere, but not too romantic.

tough spot you are in.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Im not gonna tip toe on this...
    I have noticed that the men and chixs that ALLWAYs seem to have relationship drama/misscommunication/toxic no matter who they are with... ARE THE DRAMA.
    your making chioces that set up yourself for what you say you dont want ~ yet seek out and maintain.

your a grown man, keeping a pillow pal /bed buddy ... do you realy think that will last forever? sorry the fact is that gurls DO NOT like this, and can NOT maintain it. Regardless of the words she is telling you I garotee after every date she in calling her gf or thinking of calling them , crying about you, and justifing how this is a relationship, and reviewing everything you did and said each time she sees you ...seeking proof that you show you want her blah blah blah
    Going on more than a month of fvck buddy means she sees you as emotionaly retarded/unavailable and in her twisted mind she hopes letting you screw her will give her an IN to your life and POOF you will wake up in love with her one day or make a decleration of your commitment to her and ask to be exclusive. Even if you tell her every time you see her, that you never wanna have a relationship other than casual frinds that get off with each other ~ she will only register that want to see her and so you must want her.

Girls dont make time for men they dont see as a possibility or are uninterrsted in ... 2/3 days a week is ALOT of time shes investing in you

if she is your friend... cut her loose and let her move on to someone that would appreciate her and a possibility of a real relationship ... rather than using her for your emotional/sexual recovery

We only get physical like once a week the rest is just talk and hangout. I think what started all this mess was me by always encouraging her to do good things in her life, like going back to school and getting a good job, she's starting some type of nursing course in two weeks and she's very happy for that.
    Hopefully all this drama was because of her period lol, and her friends funeral.

Razor is offline Banned
    Me personally I would see where it goes, if you like her and she likes you who cares what your parents or anyone else says. We dont get to many chances in life. Dont throw away one of them

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It'll be just fine.......until you wake up at 3am and she's standing over you with a dull steak knife.....I'm just sayin'

Seriously Eddie, S4MS just gave you a great deal of truthful insight and you just stumble past it like some sort of short bus retard, you gotta pay atten. bro, she's giving you an insider view. If all you want is a fvck buddy then tell her and start looking for a new one, you'll both be happier in the end. Good luck man, I was joking about you being a retard, kinda.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    We only get physical like once a week the rest is just talk and hangout. I think what started all this mess was me by always encouraging her to do good things in her life, like going back to school and getting a good job, she's starting some type of nursing course in two weeks and she's very happy for that.
    Hopefully all this drama was because of her period lol, and her friends funeral.

Sounds like a normal girlfriend/boyfriend situation/relationship.

I had a friend/female for several years who I also hung out with but we never had sex. After about 15 years of being only friends I separated with my ex to get divorced. She came over one time and basically said it was her turn. We dated (if you want to call it that) for a couple of months but I had to break it off. To me it was like dating your sister (not that I would know literally) and just didnt have those feelings for her so I couldn't continue. She was upset but understood.

If you dont have those feelings for her then you need to stop because she does and it's not fair to her in the long run. It may have started out as mutual fun but it's changed for her.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 02-18-2012 at 11:55 PM.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    so?? how many tunnel buddies do you think you have??

I mean if you are wasting her time because she's just a sex thing, that's cool just tell her..

It's all good..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    Im not gonna tip toe on this...
    I have noticed that the men and chixs that ALLWAYs seem to have relationship drama/misscommunication/toxic no matter who they are with... ARE THE DRAMA.
    your making chioces that set up yourself for what you say you dont want ~ yet seek out and maintain.

your a grown man, keeping a pillow pal /bed buddy ... do you realy think that will last forever? sorry the fact is that gurls DO NOT like this, and can NOT maintain it. Regardless of the words she is telling you I garotee after every date she in calling her gf or thinking of calling them , crying about you, and justifing how this is a relationship, and reviewing everything you did and said each time she sees you ...seeking proof that you show you want her blah blah blah
    Going on more than a month of fvck buddy means she sees you as emotionaly retarded/unavailable and in her twisted mind she hopes letting you screw her will give her an IN to your life and POOF you will wake up in love with her one day or make a decleration of your commitment to her and ask to be exclusive. Even if you tell her every time you see her, that you never wanna have a relationship other than casual frinds that get off with each other ~ she will only register that want to see her and so you must want her.

Girls dont make time for men they dont see as a possibility or are uninterrsted in ... 2/3 days a week is ALOT of time shes investing in you

if she is your friend... cut her loose and let her move on to someone that would appreciate her and a possibility of a real relationship ... rather than using her for your emotional/sexual recovery

I use to say the same thing and still do to an extent until I have found certain things that keep happening to me as well even though I pride myself for being able to spot such behavior. I hear an explanation that sort of makes sense although it out there.

It is said ones life/soul is more a journey or several lifetimes of experience and we have to experience/life each life that is dealt us to the full extent and learn the life's lessons or we have to redo it until we do. In other words you just get through it, hopefully learning as you go and keep the best attitude possible and hopefully next time/life will be better, you get the good stuff.

I f-up, things haven't been the same since that night, but I am not about to ask her whats wrong as I already know the answer. You know what's funny, I was always waiting for the bigger better deal, and now that she's kind of giving me the cold shoulder I freaking miss her lol.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    I f-up, things haven't been the same since that night, but I am not about to ask her whats wrong as I already know the answer. You know what's funny, I was always waiting for the bigger better deal, and now that she's kind of giving me the cold shoulder I freaking miss her lol.
    You only have yourself to blame.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post
    You only have yourself to blame.
    Lol nice one!

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I have a friend who f's fat chicks. He will pick one and hang out with her daily and bang and tell his friends they are "just friends" because they are fat and he's embarassed. He's done this with the last 3 women ive seen him date and probably more. I don't judge him hes actually a really nice guy but there has to be a point where you know they want more sometimes marriage even and theres no way its happening and its time to end it. I remember one of these girls even said to him "you're never going to marry me are you?" and was crying. I've done my share of not good stuff myself though. The girl you describe reminds me of a stripper I dated with tattoos on her titties. She met my parents one time and my dad said "I can't believe you brought trash like that into my house".

My advice yeah you have had some good times together but your days of fingerbanging Mary Jane Rottencrotch through her purty pink panties are over

awms is offline Senior Member
    My advice to you is break it off and soon! More for her then for you...she starting to get attached. In my It is almost inpossible to keep a fuc% budy because women almost always get attached. I have heard it a million times before "yeah me to! I only want to have fun Im not looking for a relationship" and then a few weeks or a month later they want something more. there was one girl who was my "Fuc%" budy for a while and it started as her coming home after the bar for some late night fun and after about a month she would wake up, spend the morning at my house, and have breakfast like we were dating....she started hunting at a relationship and I felt bad because I told her from the start I didnt want one so I broke it off soon after. This is the worst part! About a month later I met a girl (my current gf) who I fell head over heals for! we started dating and I came to find out these girls knew each other through mutual friends!! lol bad news! when my fuc% budy found this out she was txting me saying how much she cared about me and liked me but didnt tell me before ect ect....I felt horrible because she although she was kinda slutty she was a really attractive, interesting, good person! and even worse my gf found out that we were together before we started dating...she asked how I knew her and I said we dated for a short time but things didnt work out because I couldnt see it going further.

Moral of the story is dont lead a girl on to much for to reasons: 1# Its not fair to her and you could really hurt her! 2# If you have a gf in the future it could come back to bite you in the ass like it did with me lol
    Last edited by awms; 02-24-2012 at 07:50 AM.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    For a guy who is 32, lives with his parents and have no job ...u sure know how to get attention...u have been fvcking her err getting physical with her for past 2 yrs and you dont develop the feelings for her? i say BS. And other side of the coin is she is being banging err getting physical with you for past 2 yrs and she didnt get that in her thick skull that she is ur bitch once a week?
    Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian
    For a guy who is 32, lives with his parents and have no job ...u sure know how to get attention...u have been fvcking her err getting physical with her for past 2 yrs and you dont develop the feelings for her? i say BS. And other side of the coin is she is being banging err getting physical with you for past 2 yrs and she didnt get that in her thick skull that she is ur bitch once a week?
    Am I missing something?
    Actually my parents stay with me in the first floor, I also have more then one property but she doesn't know that. I have a job but choose not to work in the winter, is my choice. As far as the feelings go, I clearly said that I already missed her, do you want me to tell you that i love her too well I don't.

Edited
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails More girl drama lol.-image-1799089293.jpg  
    Last edited by Eddie_m63; 02-24-2012 at 11:23 AM.

I never got excuses from her but now I am.

fukngruvn is offline Associate Member
    if you have feelings for her, looks like you better tell her pretty quick...

If you have feelings for her then lock her down....your 32 man no offense but if you find someone you like alot then lock her down before someone eles does! At 32 its rare to find a nice girl whos not married and unless she is a really really really big whore I dont see the problem? what did you mean by "shes not the kind of girl you take home to mom and dad" ? If she a bit slutty well I hate to break it to you but 99% of the women today are any way, but if she is good looking, fun, doesnt come with to much baggage then you better scoop her up! like I said most good girls are taken by that age and if there not then there is often a reason! does she have any issues? if its just a matter of her having a sexual history with men then that can be worked around....doesnt really matter as long as she faithful to you and only you.

You dont want to be the lonely creepy 45 year old who goes to the bars hitting on 25 year olds, and settles for a bitter divorced chick with 3 kids lol
    Last edited by awms; 02-24-2012 at 12:50 PM.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post
    If you have feelings for her then lock her down....your 32 man no offense but if you find someone you like alot then lock her down before someone eles does! At 32 its rare to find a nice girl whos not married and unless she is a really really really big whore I dont see the problem? what did you mean by "shes not the kind of girl you take home to mom and dad" ? If she a bit slutty well I hate to break it to you but 99% of the women today are any way, but if she is good looking, fun, doesnt come with to much baggage then you better scoop her up! like I said most good girls are taken by that age and if there not then there is often a reason! does she have any issues? if its just a matter of her having a sexual history with men then that can be worked around....doesnt really matter as long as she faithful to you and only you.

You dont want to be the lonely creepy 45 year old who goes to the bars hitting on 25 year olds, and settles for a bitter divorced chick with 3 kids lol
    Could some of you old fuks please tell me if this is reality?

Reasons I ask Im 30 and have thoughyt it MIGHT be like this.. but.. not having any shortage of ass i feel this is weakness thoughts/talking

Jessgirl is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    Two years is to long for so called friends with benefits.... If you both have not had any relationships in between that to is telling you something. Your F***Ed up if you haven't made it clear how you look at it and I'm not talking two years ago. Even if she is a bad girl in your eyes,I agree when someone said Who cares...... My Mans family loves me cause the respect and love I give them. They have no idea how I am when alone with him ! Princess in the streets and freak in the sheets, thats a great quality to have. If you care for this girl at all stop it now. Its not fair to her your just waisting her time. Life is to short !

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Actually my parents stay with me in the first floor, I also have more then one property but she doesn't know that. I have a job but choose not to work in the winter, is my choice. As far as the feelings go, I clearly said that I already missed her, do you want me to tell you that i love her too well I don't.
    Let me apologize in advance cause I am going to insult you
    Sure it shows how much money you have just by reading the posts you make. Also you said earlier "i didnt have a job so i didnt go"..........dude seriously what you think we are all stupid? if you have more then one property u would put ur sound system in the garage and if you have line up of girls as you claim you wouldnt ask for sending the flowers to the lady at ur gym reception you hardly knew.....so you can say whatever you want I call it a BS.....plus the way you post things it clearly shows that you lack confidence and to over compensate you create BS stories to look like macho man.....like you bragging about how big of a list you have......all i have to say is that if you have a list in my books still not enough if you cant remember all the chicks you fvcked thats someting ask lovbyts i bet he doesnt remember most of them not including all the 3 sums he have......
    i dont flame like thi but dude u r annoying with your childish behavior and trying to be internet macho man.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    Could some of you old fuks please tell me if this is reality?

Reasons I ask Im 30 and have thoughyt it MIGHT be like this.. but.. not having any shortage of ass i feel this is weakness thoughts/talking
    Yes its reality bro! Women by nature are domesticatiors, they naturally want to be provided for, have a family ect...women dont get great joy in being 30 and sleeping around, for the most part once a women is reaching 30 she starts to get the relationship itch and if she not in one already she is looking for one! If women find a man they precisive to be an "alpha" male or someone who can provide for them, raise children ect they will lock that down! lol Men on the other hand tend to drag there feet....heck my current gf is beautiful, educated, fun, and great in bed and Im still dragging my feet lol I mean I plan to marry her some day but it frightens the shit out of me! and she would do it tomorow if she could lol

Women also see their friends getting married and start to want what their friends have. There is nothing worse for a women then going to a party at 30 years old were 95% of the people are married and all they here is "oh jessica you need to meet my friend steve! you guys would love each other" haha

If your almost 30 or above take a look at all the people you know, take a look on face book and see how many people around or over 30 are single....Im going to bet about 90% of the people are either married, engaged, or in a serious relationship that is heading toward marrage? Take a look at all the good looking women you have ever met in your 30 years on this planet and then see how many of them are already married or engaged? Im going to bet most of them are taken?

BuffBuffalo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    Sure it shows how much money you have just by reading the posts you make. Also you said earlier "i didnt have a job so i didnt go"..........dude seriously what you think we are all stupid? if you have more then one property u would put ur sound system in the garage and if you have line up of girls as you claim you wouldnt ask for sending the flowers to the lady at ur gym reception you hardly knew.....so you can say whatever you want I call it a BS.....plus the way you post things it clearly shows that you lack confidence and to over compensate you create BS stories to look like macho man.....like you bragging about how big of a list you have......all i have to say is that if you have a list in my books still not enough if you cant remember all the chicks you fvcked thats someting ask lovbyts i bet he doesnt remember most of them not including all the 3 sums he have......
    i dont flame like thi but dude u r annoying with your childish behavior and trying to be internet macho man.
    *standing ovation* I'm so glad someone finally said this.

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian

Don't worry about it I don't take things like this too seriously, besides people will always make their own conclusions, so no matter what I tell you there will always be 3 sides to each story, my side, her side and the truth...but I really wish it was all BS, because if it was I wouldn't be feeling like this right now, like people say you don't know what you have until is gone, that certainly applies to me right now.

If you think that I lack confidence based on my posts then congratulation your the first person that I hear this from, but I respect your opinion.
    Last edited by Eddie_m63; 02-25-2012 at 03:15 PM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post
    Yes its reality bro! Women by nature are domesticatiors, they naturally want to be provided for, have a family ect...women dont get great joy in being 30 and sleeping around, for the most part once a women is reaching 30 she starts to get the relationship itch and if she not in one already she is looking for one! If women find a man they precisive to be an "alpha" male or someone who can provide for them, raise children ect they will lock that down! lol Men on the other hand tend to drag there feet....heck my current gf is beautiful, educated, fun, and great in bed and Im still dragging my feet lol I mean I plan to marry her some day but it frightens the shit out of me! and she would do it tomorow if she could lol

Women also see their friends getting married and start to want what their friends have. There is nothing worse for a women then going to a party at 30 years old were 95% of the people are married and all they here is "oh jessica you need to meet my friend steve! you guys would love each other" haha

If your almost 30 or above take a look at all the people you know, take a look on face book and see how many people around or over 30 are single....Im going to bet about 90% of the people are either married, engaged, or in a serious relationship that is heading toward marrage? Take a look at all the good looking women you have ever met in your 30 years on this planet and then see how many of them are already married or engaged? Im going to bet most of them are taken?
    i dont believe that. Maybe years ago. the average age for marriage has gone up. I know alot of single men and women in their 30's that getting married isnt a priority. I know 1 girl that is 32 and stresses about it. And its because her mother makes comments. Its not because she wants to be married and isnt.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by awms

Is just like this, she parties a lot not just on weekends but weekdays as well, a lot of times she sleeps during the day and parties true the night, so how many guys will get serious with a girl like this?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information