Gym_ is offline Banned

At What Point Do You Say Something ?

So At the office tonight ( the Gym ) and heres this 19yr kid with his 19yr GF ... hot peace .. tinny as .. her legs would be as round as my wrists .. so anyway the big man BF ( Legs smaller then my biceps ) chucks on 30kg on each side of the Smith, So 80kg including the bar, dose like 8 squats and gets this chick to jump in then and do a few sets as well ...

She's giggling her ass of as he back is bending from the weight and she clearly has never been any were near weights in her life and by looking at Mr stick figure nether has he realy...

Here is the thing He hasn't even got the fukin brains to set the safety on the thing in case she slips or drops it or she give out...bloody safety is siting on the floor at akle hight..

I'm just standing there between sets 50kg over weight and wearing a 7inch wide belt to protect the hernia i gave me self on that exact machine 8yrs earlier
    (that machine fuked my life, ok well i did using it) and here he is showing off to this pretty little chick how heavy this shit is ..

I try not to get involved with wankers at the gym because once you start you never stop, between watching ppl cheating on sets and swinging weights so they look like they can lift more... But i was really contemplating walking over and saying HEY FUK FACE ... Want her to look like me in 10yrs ? Get those fukin plates off that thing and put the safety on before ya fuk the bitch up !!!...

Grrrr just makes me so pissy .. here i am with a compressed spine and no cartilage left in my knees, a scar on my guts that looks like Ive has a C section ..
    and They just don't know and prob just don't care ..

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Say something tactfully. Try being nice. Try....

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    If i worked at the gym i would have went over and asked if they wanted me to explain how the safety works on that machine. Like they say, if you can't say something nice than don't say anything at all.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

viking88 is offline Associate Member
    just explain to him what you explained to us.. he should get it then.. i mean if i was him and you told me what happened to you i would heed your advice

Gym_ is offline Banned
    I don't work there i just call it the office because it feels like a spend half my life there.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    If you don't work there then its not your place to say anything.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gym_ View Post
    I don't work there i just call it the office because it feels like a spend half my life there.
    I would just try to sound helpful and make the suggestions to her. Then afterwards ask her if she'd like a private training session sometime.

Gym_ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I would just try to sound helpful and make the suggestions to her. Then afterwards ask her if she'd like a private training session sometime.
    LOL shit yeah she was hot as fuk bro.. dame .. too hot for my ugly ass

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes since they are young I would say something, pull him off to the side to not embarrass him in front of her and explain it just like you did to us, that you screwed yourself up on that machine doing the same thing and ask if he would like you to show him the proper form so he doesnt do the same. I know I would appreciate it if I was him.

Then help the GF by holding her ass as she does her squats.

DanB is offline Banned
    Impressive rant....

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    If you don't work there then its not your place to say anything.
    i agree. I saw some kids doing something once where i thought they were going to get hurt. I went up and said something to the front desk. Let them handle it
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Gym_ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Then help the GF by holding her ass as she does her squats.
    gotta luv it lol .. she was tinny chick.. my quad would be as round as her waist i reckon ..

anyway that will teach me for going to the gym at 9pm and not 1am when i usually do ..

Gym_ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i agree. I saw some kids doing something once where i thought they were going to get hurt. I went up and said something to the front desk. Let them handle it
    No staff brother .. 24hr gym ... wasn't concerned about him though worried about the hot little chicky getting mangled

Quote Originally Posted by Gym_ View Post
    No staff brother .. 24hr gym ... wasn't concerned about him though worried about the hot little chicky getting mangled
    No staff? What's to stop you from working out there and not paying your membership fees? I would think for insurance purposes they'd need somebody there at the very least.

androbolic_09 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    No staff? What's to stop you from working out there and not paying your membership fees? I would think for insurance purposes they'd need somebody there at the very least.
    I workout in a 24 hour gym too. THey have camera security monitoring system, and you have your own passcode to put in a little keypad at the door. Then it scans your fingerprint and the door unlocks for you to go inside. The cameras have people like an ADT service monitoring to check and see if anyone is hurt. If they are then 911 and the head of that gym is called. Plus they have an emergency button incase you fvck up and you can drag yourself to it or have someone else run over and slap it.

P.S. the gym fee is automatically deducted from your bank account each month. You sign either a 1 or 2 year contract.

Quote Originally Posted by androbolic_09 View Post
    I workout in a 24 hour gym too. THey have camera security monitoring system, and you have your own passcode to put in a little keypad at the door. Then it scans your fingerprint and the door unlocks for you to go inside. The cameras have people like an ADT service monitoring to check and see if anyone is hurt. If they are then 911 and the head of that gym is called. Plus they have an emergency button incase you fvck up and you can drag yourself to it or have someone else run over and slap it.

P.S. the gym fee is automatically deducted from your bank account each month. You sign either a 1 or 2 year contract.
    That's kind of hi-tech there.

Gym_ is offline Banned
    Mine is similar ... but you just have a swipe card to enter and cameras ever were ... safety buttons and shit... 10 bucks a week paid fortnightly .. no contracts no minimum purchase period

Thread Information