Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

Sweet Jesus in Hell

Alright, so I started about 5pm. Got trashed, smoked some weed, ended up vomiting in my physics building. Sobered up a bit so I did some shrooms. Tripped for a while and then came back home to watch some Donnie Darko with a few friends (it's 3am). My fucking roommate freaks out and chews all our heads off, meanwhile we're high as kites and pretty much freaking out as well. Jesus, if I weren't seeing all kinds of crazy ass shit right now I'd totally be pissed at my roommate. We were being quiet dammit. I'm totally not sure why I posted this. But why does anyone post anything? All anyone ever posts is essentially crap anyways.

Yours in sport,

Nathan

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    hahaha
    it is crap... im not tripeeed but doan waht a night. i m so happy im babck hoere no idea how but im gooofdssa for the msonfrning. yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssss/

Originally posted by monstercojones
    hahaha
    it is crap... im not tripeeed but doan waht a night. i m so happy im babck hoere no idea how but im gooofdssa for the msonfrning. yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssss/
    Oh man, that made me laugh so damn hard. KEep up the good work man.

imdoingf fine work natrham. fine work,. good night, saulsalito ciiopkies and milks.

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Sounds like fun!

L8

BlocRoc is offline Member
    One more thing!

I've always wondered................What is up with both of your location and stat text, and the crazy "being someones Bitch" animated logos and crap!

Im sure that Im missing something, just dont know what!

L8

check out the "flame thread" cycleon and full intensity used their MOD status to change all my info because thats the upper limit of their creative brainpower.

Every time I insult CYCLEON, he uses his "super" mod powers to override my mere mod powers and flips things all around. I'm too lazy to change it so it stays. Plus, i think it's funny he wrote "He-Male", which makes little sense since he should have wrote "She-Male". Thus, my rather unusual title is a testament to CYCLEON's stupidity. So there CYCLEBITCH.

nathan, do you ever work in a MOD capacity? or do you just have the title?

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

Originally posted by monstercojones
    nathan, do you ever work in a MOD capacity? or do you just have the title?
    Thanks a lot for your support. Yes, I do mod duties. Most of which involve dealing with numerous PMs every day. Much of the time, answering PMs takes so long I don't even get to post much thank you very much. I don't really find anything offensive so I don't really edit posts much. Technically, I'm the one who makes the majority of the offensive posts so that's probably why. As to banning people, I don't enjoy that particular duty either since I'm all for second and often third chances. However, right now I'm all for banning your sorry ass. Now, if you'll excuse me, my mod duties call and I must so totally ban you fromm this place, our sanctuary in the wonderful world wide web.

hhhahhahahhaa, nathan, dude, weneed to soke toghet enad drink o wehatever eat boooooomer thety fun whatever. i catnn even tyoe. sooo bbad. i could corredt this, but bwhqatever. n time is always nmoortant.

Thread Information