langston07 is offline New Member

be ready for the backlash

it seems as if SSGT bales the man charged with killing seventeen afghan civilians is now being charged with steroid use and consuming alcohol while on deployment...be ready for the stories for him to get out of the killings by saying he is the victim of "scary bad substances " and alcohol wich made him do it.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Everyone is on steroids these days with or without your knowledge. Even all our children. How you may ask? Well it's provided by your governments approval. Most of the cattle and chickens raised in the US and elsewhere are injected with growth hormones to increase size and yield of the animals for human consumption. So we all can use the excuse.."The Steriods Made Me Do It" to the judge, the next time we get into trouble. So judge don't blame me blame the government.

Ah don't think you got what I was saying the media is going to blow it all up that steroids are bad and cause rage. Trust me I know plenty of buddies that are in the military with me who use yetvi do not at the moment... remember the Chris benoit case how it was all blown up that he killed his wife n kid himself because of the steroids? Nobody brought the fact that his brain was most likely damaged from all the hits he took in training and sure some wrestling matches (!even if WWE. Isn't real) ..this hit did three tours in war. Enough with government calling it shell shock or PTSD its a brain disease from the stress and multiple images that are seen and bomb blasts that put us in this state. The brains of true ptsd look like the brains of NFL players and boxers who took to many hits.....bottom line it will all be chocked up that he did these because of steroids the one major part of this forum

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are right, I just heard it on the news they are going to try to blame it all on AAS because you can just walk into any pharmacy over there and buy it OTC. What a bunch of BS. I'm thinking he should just hang himself at this point and save the disgrace.

Razor is offline Banned
    Lang were you stationed? I live across the street from MCRD.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Real Marines went to Paris Island

razor I'm on. North island island..you live in the mil. Housing across the sreet? May have seen you in golds a year ago but now I'm just doing cardio to lose weight after surgery

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    About 6 months ago a 23 year old beat and tortured a 6 month old pitbul in my hometown. It was in a old hotel converted into low income housing. Anyways, when the police showed up, there was nothing left of the poor dog but bloody pulp. The police found his stash of gear, a substantial amount at that. This guy gets a scumbag lawyer to find a psychiatrist to testify this goon was in a steroid induced psychotic episode. He walked because the crown couldn't proove that it isn't impossible. The local news casts and papers blew up with articles on the poison and dangers of AAS, all of which was insanely innacuracte and obvious to anyone with a little knowledge. It's a shame how quick some people will go to feed into the stigma.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigshotvictoria View Post
    About 6 months ago a 23 year old beat and tortured a 6 month old pitbul in my hometown. It was in a old hotel converted into low income housing. Anyways, when the police showed up, there was nothing left of the poor dog but bloody pulp. The police found his stash of gear, a substantial amount at that. This guy gets a scumbag lawyer to find a psychiatrist to testify this goon was in a steroid induced psychotic episode. He walked because the crown couldn't proove that it isn't impossible. The local news casts and papers blew up with articles on the poison and dangers of AAS, all of which was insanely innacuracte and obvious to anyone with a little knowledge. It's a shame how quick some people will go to feed into the stigma.
    i sincerely hope someone kicked the living fvcking shit out of the cruel piece of scum!!

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    i sincerely hope someone kicked the living fvcking shit out of the cruel piece of scum!!
    In Canada personal possession isn't illegal, but he had a lot, along with other heavy drugs. He was convicted on a laundry list of other charges, just not animal cruelty.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by langston07 View Post
    razor I'm on. North island island..you live in the mil. Housing across the sreet? May have seen you in golds a year ago but now I'm just doing cardio to lose weight after surgery
    Razor is no longer with us on this forum. But since you are here, I don't think you understood what I was saying in post 2. That last sentence was misleading. I meant to be saying when someone goes before the judge when they kill or beat someone half to death, that they can all use the steroid excuse since it is fed to all our meat foods like beef and chicken and we eat the meat, so basically we are all on steroids and apt to flip out at any time, according to the news media since they say anyone who takes or uses steroids will have roid rage then we all will be flipping out at any time now. And after all steroids are the biggest killer in America today. They have killed thousands, well hundreds, ok a few dozen, alright maybe one or two but the jury is still out on those two since they were in the twin towers when it fell, whereas normal everyday recreational drugs have only killed 324,428 people. So our government is just looking out for us... And before anyone corrects me on all this..I was just being facetious....

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Razor is no longer with us on this forum. But since you are here, I don't think you understood what I was saying in post 2. That last sentence was misleading. I meant to be saying when someone goes before the judge when they kill or beat someone half to death, that they can all use the steroid excuse since it is fed to all our meat foods like beef and chicken and we eat the meat, so basically we are all on steroids and apt to flip out at any time, according to the news media since they say anyone who takes or uses steroids will have roid rage then we all will be flipping out at any time now. And after all steroids are the biggest killer in America today. They have killed thousands, well hundreds, ok a few dozen, alright maybe one or two but the jury is still out on those two since they were in the twin towers when it fell, whereas normal everyday recreational drugs have only killed 324,428 people. So our government is just looking out for us... And before anyone corrects me on all this..I was just being facetious....
    you and your flamin faeces........

Thread Information