AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

how legal are peptides ?

if I got busted with them or drug tested how would that affect me?

Blog Entries
    bump

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    peptides, for the most part, are legal.

Sanity test:
    if you see Ar-r selling them, then they are NOT illegal.

not intended for human consumption.
    it's for your lab rat

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Technically, doesn't that make them legal to sell, but illegal for us to use? How would we be able to present ourselves as a research facility if needed?

Or, do some of you have a bunch of rats and half completed research paper laying around just in case?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Since the burden of proof lies with LE, they would have to PROVE that your possession was NOT for research purposes! As long as your not caught consuming your research chems then good luck proving anything.

Atomini is offline Banned
    You people need to get out of this idea that anything not available (for human consumption) OTC is automatically illegal. IT ISN'T!

There are plenty of things that are prescription-only that your government doesn't make you a criminal for using them. Things such as aromatase inhibitors, SERMs, 5-AR blockers, and all kinds of other drugs unrelated to AAS or hormonal things. Many of these same compounds/drugs can be sold as research chemicals not for human consumption, but for research use. How can so many people have been brainwashed to think that just because something is not available OTC that it is 'illegal'?

If you are in an organization that drug tests and makes it illegal or a punishable offense to be using these same compounds, then that's a different story all together.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    You people need to get out of this idea that anything not available (for human consumption) OTC is automatically illegal. IT ISN'T!

There are plenty of things that are prescription-only that your government doesn't make you a criminal for using them. Things such as aromatase inhibitors, SERMs, 5-AR blockers, and all kinds of other drugs unrelated to AAS or hormonal things. Many of these same compounds/drugs can be sold as research chemicals not for human consumption, but for research use. How can so many people have been brainwashed to think that just because something is not available OTC that it is 'illegal'?

If you are in an organization that drug tests and makes it illegal or a punishable offense to be using these same compounds, then that's a different story all together.
    technically in the US you can be charged for having any prescription drug with out a prescription. So it is illegal.

My friend was on parole and owned a RC company. His parole officer told him it was probably best to get ride of it. It wasnt illegal but if something else came up and a DA got a hard on about it, it would be alot for him to defend. But it wasnt illegal for him to have it or a violation of parole.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    technically in the US you can be charged for having any prescription drug with out a prescription. So it is illegal.

My friend was on parole and owned a RC company. His parole officer told him it was probably best to get ride of it. It wasnt illegal but if something else came up and a DA got a hard on about it, it would be alot for him to defend. But it wasnt illegal for him to have it or a violation of parole.
    gixx is correct (in the US). Possession of a prescription drug without a prescription is a violation and technically many of the research chems are the same as prescrip meds. ie: clomid, Clen , T3...so on!

Atomini is offline Banned
    That's interesting, I didn't know that. I assumed that at the very least owning prescription drugs (even though they are not Scheduled I, II, III, etc.) without a script was not necessarily illegal. I learn more and more that Canada is quite different in that sense.

Kind of sad when you think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    That's interesting, I didn't know that. I assumed that at the very least owning prescription drugs (even though they are not Scheduled I, II, III, etc.) without a script was not necessarily illegal. I learn more and more that Canada is quite different in that sense.

Kind of sad when you think about it.
    The US has a huge problem with pill parties and ppl abusing scrip drugs. There is a huge market for anti phsyc and depression drugs!

Blog Entries
    what would show up if i were tested ? like synthetic gh ?or AAS ?

Blog Entries
    bump

Tested for what? If you mean like an employment drug testing than none of it. Most places use a standard 5 panel test for
    1)opiates
    2)THC
    3)amphetamines
    4)cocaine
    5)methamphetamines

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So what about the legality of these in the UK then, does anyone know? I would hazard a guess and say because of our stance on AAS that they're fine. But you know what they say. Never Assume!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    Tested for what? If you mean like an employment drug testing than none of it. Most places use a standard 5 panel test for
    1)opiates
    2)THC
    3)amphetamines
    4)cocaine
    5)methamphetamines
    i wish it was ..
    im afraid my ex is going to say in our child custody case i use steroids ...i have a script for nolva , but been using peptides recently

Blog Entries
    bump

I can't say this with 100% positivity but I doubt they will do an AAS test for child custody based on her belief. I have seen a number of these and USUALLY there is an existing situation such as an arrest that causes child custody to test. Consider how many discruntaled ex's and such are out there screwaming false claims. the state would go broke testing everyone

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AZGOLDSMEMBER86 View Post
    i wish it was ..
    im afraid my ex is going to say in our child custody case i use steroids ...i have a script for nolva , but been using peptides recently
    Yes they will take it seriously more than likely especially with all the media on steroids the last few years. My 1st wife tried saying that about me even though it wasn't true. She also claimed I was doing other drugs and wanted me to be tested. She and especially her attorney were VERY surprised with my attorney said yes that's a good idea as long as she also is tested and we start today. Her attorney was confused when she started telling him NO while he was trying to say OK to the judge and she walked out of the courtroom. hahahahaha It didnt go so good for her. She refused testing and all mine came back 100% clean.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts

Yes they will take it seriously more than likely especially with all the media on steroids the last few years. My 1st wife tried saying that about me even though it wasn't true. She also claimed I was doing other drugs and wanted me to be tested. She and especially her attorney were VERY surprised with my attorney said yes that's a good idea as long as she also is tested and we start today. Her attorney was confused when she started telling him NO while he was trying to say OK to the judge and she walked out of the courtroom. hahahahaha It didnt go so good for her. She refused testing and all mine came back 100% clean.
    if i were tested would peptides show ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AZGOLDSMEMBER86

if i were tested would peptides show ?
    bump

Blog Entries
    Would peptides show up as hgh ?

Thread Information