Thread: fainting

njs
    njs is offline Junior Member

fainting

So i gave a friend of mine his first shot last night it was only 1cc and he fainted about 5 min after i had given it to him. I have seen him do the same getting tattooed and i know the gear is good so its something with him and needles. Im wondering what people think or have they had this happen to them before. On a funny note after i moved him around and put something under his head he came to ask what happen i told him and then he says im going to be huge lol

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    It's some ppl natural reaction to stress. I can handle needles with no prob but when my wife was preg. she needed to get an IV. They were digging around in the top of her hand and down I went. She never let's me live it down.

AdrenalineJunkie is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by njs
    So i gave a friend of mine his first shot last night it was only 1cc and he fainted about 5 min after i had given it to him. I have seen him do the same getting tattooed and i know the gear is good so its something with him and needles. Im wondering what people think or have they had this happen to them before. On a funny note after i moved him around and put something under his head he came to ask what happen i told him and then he says im going to be huge lol
    Huge what...sissy? Seriously its gonna take hundreds of pins. Is he going to faint everytime??

AdrenalineJunkie is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    It's some ppl natural reaction to stress. I can handle needles with no prob but when my wife was preg. she needed to get an IV. They were digging around in the top of her hand and down I went. She never let's me live it down.
    I totally agree it may get the best of someone once in awhile under stressful situations but its sounds like its an every time occurance for this guy. Anabolics don't sound like the path for him, what happens when he has to pin himself and faints and busts his face on the floor?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Stressful/traumatic events can trigger vasovagal syncope in pansies

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Such a proffesional way to say pu$$y lol

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    You should have zipped up your pants right when he was waking up, and then said, "Damn, thanks for that sweetie!"

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrenalineJunkie View Post
    Huge what...sissy? Seriously its gonna take hundreds of pins. Is he going to faint everytime??
    LOL!! the image of this in my head is hilarious..

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    i have no probs with needles and watch every time i get blood work done as well as inject myself and am not a pu$$y but one time when i got a cortisone shot in my knee i experienced this phenomena, but i didnt pass out the room just got real bright and i felt funny and the doc made me lie down and elevated my feet.

the shot didnt hurt or anything and it took like 30secs after the shot before i experienced these symptoms. i remember he used this terminology but i thought it meant he hit some nerve or something.

Thread Information