Thread: Catfish

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Catfish

Damn people dumb

DB1982 is offline Member
    Love that show!!!

But yes very naive people
    Last edited by DB1982; 01-18-2013 at 03:06 PM.

fishizzle0927 is offline Associate Member
    manti teo is a douche bag!!

That show is hilarious. 10's don't start online relationships with ugly losers, thank god for dumb ppl.

Blog Entries
    Heres the whole show in under a minute:

"Teeheehee. Hey cute boy saw you checking my profile thought I would message you."

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	09000d5d8143fb9d_gallery_600.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	55.7 KB 
ID:	132136

(few months go by.. guy who looks like hes never had a girlfriend is still messaging/talking to girl on phone and has proposed to her without ever meeting her)

"Hi I'm Nev and this is dude diddling me and we want to help you meet this beautiful blonde 10 on national television. Lets go to her house and check her out comon this'll be awesome"

Name:	3q806y.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	27.6 KB 
ID:	132137

The End.

fishizzle0927 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post

"Teeheehee. Hey cute boy saw you checking my profile thought I would message you."

(few months go by.. guy who looks like hes never had a girlfriend is still messaging/talking to girl on phone and has proposed to her without ever meeting her)

"Hi I'm Nev and this is dude diddling me and we want to help you meet this beautiful blonde 10 on national television. Lets go to her house and check her out comon this'll be awesome"

The End.
    i think they're both beautiful on the inside!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fishizzle0927 View Post
    i think they're both beautiful on the inside!!
    Yes if we were all cannibals im sure some people would pick the second chick to munch on at least I assume thats what you meant

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That's my show. First time I had sex with my gf I invited her over to watch that show. Had sex through the whole thing. I don't believe in Internet dating but these people are retarded. Some are not even terrible looking. I saw one last night with a decent looking guy who ended up meeting the "chick" and finding out they were a black gay guy. I have a buddy on pof and every chick on there is fat, a mom, or crazy. It's a good site for hooking up but not for serious relationships IMO.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Another reality show about garbage? You guys need to stop watching this crap.
    Hell I could have made that show. I did some of the internet dating back in the day when it was still new. Most people didnt have pictures then. I went on 2 such dates. Fvck me I didnt know Height, weigh, proportionate; into scuba diving, riding horses, recent ex army brat mean she was 5' 5" by 5' 5" I swear she was a good 250+ lbs. What horse would want you on it's back and what sea lion did she steal the scuba suit from? I sear I should have jumped in my car and ran but instead I paid to fill her feed sack but that was it. She got pissed because I wouldn't email back. Same with #2

I had actually given up with the online dating thing when I meet wife #2. No picture. Had been emailing for a couple months on and off and out of the blue she wanted to come over to my house. OMG I was in panic mode and wanted to say NO but I said yes. I was pleasantly surprised when she showed up and things progressed from there. Her sudden interest to come over was due to a strange turn of events that to this day I still find interesting and intriguing. One of those Fate type moments.

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Another reality show about garbage? You guys need to stop watching this crap.
    Hell I could have made that show. I did some of the internet dating back in the day when it was still new. Most people didnt have pictures then. I went on 2 such dates. Fvck me I didnt know Height, weigh, proportionate; into scuba diving, riding horses, recent ex army brat mean she was 5' 5" by 5' 5" I swear she was a good 250+ lbs. What horse would want you on it's back and what sea lion did she steal the scuba suit from? I sear I should have jumped in my car and ran but instead I paid to fill her feed sack but that was it. She got pissed because I wouldn't email back. Same with #2

I had actually given up with the online dating thing when I meet wife #2. No picture. Had been emailing for a couple months on and off and out of the blue she wanted to come over to my house. OMG I was in panic mode and wanted to say NO but I said yes. I was pleasantly surprised when she showed up and things progressed from there. Her sudden interest to come over was due to a strange turn of events that to this day I still find interesting and intriguing. One of those Fate type moments.
    lol lovbyts no idea how u go from reality tv show to internet dating, u have me baffled. Still though your story is funny as fvck, if i seen a woman that weight and i felt obligated as if i had to buy her dinner, all in my mind i would be thinking at least she wont starve if i dont buy her the feed HA.

Quote Originally Posted by boz View Post
    lol lovbyts no idea how u go from reality tv show to internet dating, u have me baffled. Still though your story is funny as fvck, if i seen a woman that weight and i felt obligated as if i had to buy her dinner, all in my mind i would be thinking at least she wont starve if i dont buy her the feed HA.
    Maybe I miss understood but it sounds like it's another reality show but about people in the online dating scene and how they lie about who they are, what they look like until they meet of course. How people lie/scam others into liking them for someone they arent. If I'm way off base maybe I should start the show myself, it would probably be a winner. lol

Yeah I am WAY to nice and I should have just turned tail and ran.

It is pathetic how so many people get caught up in all the fake BS still even though most everyone knows how it works. Did you hear it sounds like Tim Tebow got scammed via internet girlfriend?

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts

Maybe I miss understood but it sounds like it's another reality show but about people in the online dating scene and how they lie about who they are, what they look like until they meet of course. How people lie/scam others into liking them for someone they arent. If I'm way off base maybe I should start the show myself, it would probably be a winner. lol

Yeah I am WAY to nice and I should have just turned tail and ran.

It is pathetic how so many people get caught up in all the fake BS still even though most everyone knows how it works. Did you hear it sounds like Tim Tebow got scammed via internet girlfriend?
    There's a little more to it. Most of the people on catfish have been exclusive for years with someone they have never met. In a lot of cases they have not talked to them on the phone or skyped them. A lot of them talk about marrying each other.

Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed View Post
    There's a little more to it. Most of the people on catfish have been exclusive for years with someone they have never met. In a lot of cases they have not talked to them on the phone or skyped them. A lot of them talk about marrying each other.
    Yeah that's sort of what I figured. It takes all types. It's amazing how people fall in love with an idea and not a person. I think most of us have been guilty of it in one degree or another but nothing compared to these people or considering marriage with someone you never met or saw.

Now if you are going to do something like that it has better at least be an Asian bride. You a lot more likely to at least get a looker that way. lol

red_hulk is offline Member
    I think that show is hilarious, online dating/interaction is always tricky. I saw one where it was one of the guys friends, who was still a girl, but pretended to be some hot bitch. Talk about sociopath!

It would be funny to catfish some people on here and find out they aren't who they say they are hahaha

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    i met this chick from the UK on facebook, she is SMOKin hott , we chat dirty back n forth but never skyped or anything, she always says "ur just wat i need in a man, i wish u werent so far away" i think its funny

DB1982 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajc330 View Post
    i met this chick from the UK on facebook, she is SMOKin hott , we chat dirty back n forth but never skyped or anything, she always says "ur just wat i need in a man, i wish u werent so far away" i think its funny
    Time to call Nev n the crew.

ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post

The End.
    Lolololol

Thread Information