Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member

Anyone else get sick this winter

I am so annoyed. My cold came back for a 4th time today in 45 days. I never ever get sick but I cant seem to kick this cold.

Totally ****ing with my diet and the gym.

My doc said the viral cold that is going around is the worst he has seen in awhile. It keeps re infecting people. I have upped my multi vitamin and b12 but this shit keeps coming back.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    The only times I seem to get sick are when my immune system is down and I haven't been getting enough of what I need but I live in Florida so my body isn't taxed by the cold. I find the best way to beat the flu or colds is a lot of vitamin C in the form of juice. My normal regimen is two cartons of juice a day when sick. When bothering to do this I have never had anything last more than a week and normally things clear in 3-4 days time under this regimen.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Haven't gotten sick in 4 years... until this winter. Flu got the best of me. I was out of it for a week, couldn't train or anything. Still went to work though, because my boss is a right cvnt (learned that from my British friends).

Synergy1 is offline Junior Member
    I can't remember the last time I was truly sick. But this winter I got a sore throat and cough that lasted three weeks. I felt like I was going to die.

Rwy
    sweet 103 fever right now so much for my macros

what really pisses me of is I have reservation at a restaurant in NYC tomorrow night that took a month to get and if you cancel you still have to pay. So everyone is going to need to go without me. What luck

Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    sweet 103 fever right now so much for my macros

what really pisses me of is I have reservation at a restaurant in NYC tomorrow night that took a month to get and if you cancel you still have to pay. So everyone is going to need to go without me. What luck
    What restaurant? Where do you live, if you don't mind me asking?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I only got sick once back in October I believe it was just a cold for me, no flu shots ever here I`m totally against that garbage.

Rwy
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    What restaurant? Where do you live, if you don't mind me asking?
    NYC

La esquina in soho

took two weeks to ge through on the phone and then I called to early for reservations. Had to be exactly 21 days

Rwy
    The 3rd time really freaked me out bc it came back so bad I started worrying. I have been with the same girl for 4 years but with all the needles you never know so I had them test for HIV. I called my dr today freaking out and he said listen you are one of thousands right now and everyone is worrying about why their immune system cant put this virus in check

first was throat infection second was bronchitis 3rd was strep and now it seems like the flu

Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    NYC

La esquina in soho

took two weeks to ge through on the phone and then I called to early for reservations. Had to be exactly 21 days
    Nice. Try to enjoy nonetheless bro.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Had a kidney infection beginning of winter and had bronchitis about a month ago i guess. Bad year in that dept for me.

Thread Information