Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ElectraMaddox

Thread: The Female Hardbody (my journey)

ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Exclamation The Female Hardbody (my journey)

This is my journey to fitness over the last year. I decided to share this because I completely turned my life around and I think many of you and your wives are looking for answers on how to this and there is so much misinformation.

A year ago I went to the doctor and got diagnosed with polycystical ovarian syndrome. Basically my hormone and insulin levels were completely out of way and at 66inches taller I was a wopping 185lbs. This was from a chick who was athletic her whole life. Now when I found out what untreated pcos turns into, I realized something.... Untreated pcos can turn into breast cancer, diabeties, obesity insulin resistance... I realized all the women on my moms side suffer from one of these sicknesses.

I made a decision that I'm in my mid twenties, I'm going to change that. Just because my life is pre-destined doesn't mean I can't change that path. I started reading about dieting, what to eat what not to eat. I bought a weight training for females book and I spent months developing a program for myself. Through trial an error I lost a total of 55lbs... I dialied in on my diet and my workout.

I got to a point I made a decision to compete in bodybuilding. I started learning about peptides, and aas. I got to a point there was so much conflicting information I didn't know what to think. I honestly got to point where I was wtf! I learned the ins and out of a lot of compounds, I charted the pros and cons and basically I did a risk/reward analysis on each compound along with what was the proper supplementation with different aas. I took a look at my goals, what I wanted to look like aesthetically and what compounds would help me achieve that in times of a caloric surplus or a caloric deficit. At that point I had an idea of a list of aas I was interested in and I spent months reading about different people's stories, the good the bad etc.

I started to experiment with peptides and in the past few months I've dabbled with aas and over this year I will continue to do so. What I can say from my experience... Is females are different in so many ways and how aas and peptides effect us are from how they affect men... Let me explain...

Peptide: melatonin.... At my weight I can only handle barely 1mg
    Hgh frag at 400mcg is pushing it for me I usually do 250mcg to 300mcg
    Var: 12.5mg was my max with great result over six weeks

Pct... Needed not needed... Yes it's needed let me tell you why... We have a thing that comes once a month is called our period... Long term use of aas can hurt our cycles and our precious little eggs that we only have 300 to 400 of in our whole lifetimes... Male hormones prevent use from ovulating and releasing our eggs and we become stale or infertile.... Hence early menapause... Have you ever met a woman in menapause... They aren't always to nice and plus menapuse... Even more hormonal changes take place why would I want it to begin early... I definitely want to protect myself while dabbling in aas. I'm sure you and your wives do too.

During a cycle, we have more masculine tendencies were less emotional but more irritable. You won't see me crying but you might catch my fist lol.

At this point I'm a still experimenting with my body but doing my homework has really helped because my body is tones and muscular and I get compliments from people everyday... People actually come up to me in the supermarket and the gym and just about everywhere else and ask if I bodybuild or am I a fitness model. Things are panning out for me in the right direction. The message I am sending is there is a lot of misinformation that can really harm females who are looking to take aas and peptides... I truly believe there needs to be more awareness on how women can take steroids effectively and safely and I don't mean run anavar all year at a low dose... Knowledge is power and I know this place is meant to give honest, ethical and practical advise I regards to aas but there inst enough awareness on how a female can accomplish her goals and desired look.

There's also another relm of thinking that you will look like a dude on aas... Um yeah if you run dosages of test... I'm sure you'll start looking like on but reading about the make up of a lot of compounds women can take them just realistically at much lower dosages. Basically women need to do everything on a much lower scale and the smaller the women the less she should be taking I mean if she is 4'11 and 98lbs she probably shouldn't be taking as much var as I take... Get my drift... When I asked a couple of my males friends about what dose of var I should take they all recommended between 25mg and 50mgs a day saying its doesn't do much for them so if I really wanted an effect I would have to use heavy dosages... I'm the risk benefit ratio at a level that high is disasterous to my well being and I'm glad I didn't listen. I'm sure there's thousands of others out there in my position and if I can help someone make a smart choice then that's definitely my goal. I
    Would want any females looking into aas to make an informed decision before committing to this lifestyle and as with any there can be consequences. So prepare, gain knowledge ask questions and decide whether or not this lifestyle is best for you.

As there is risk for men with aas usage there is more for females, a few of which I've mentioned above. Please share this with anyone or anyone's wife or loved one you know who is getting involved with aas or peptides. Be a force... A positive force in society... Save someone from a life of regret and help them achieve there goals. Again the purpose of this thread is food for thought!
    Kizmit2886 likes this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectraMaddox
    This is my journey to fitness over the last year. I decided to share this because I completely turned my life around and I think many of you and your wives are looking for answers on how to this and there is so much misinformation.

A year ago I went to the doctor and got diagnosed with polycystical ovarian syndrome. Basically my hormone and insulin levels were completely out of way and at 66inches taller I was a wopping 185lbs. This was from a chick who was athletic her whole life. Now when I found out what untreated pcos turns into, I realized something.... Untreated pcos can turn into breast cancer, diabeties, obesity insulin resistance... I realized all the women on my moms side suffer from one of these sicknesses.

I made a decision that I'm in my mid twenties, I'm going to change that. Just because my life is pre-destined doesn't mean I can't change that path. I started reading about dieting, what to eat what not to eat. I bought a weight training for females book and I spent months developing a program for myself. Through trial an error I lost a total of 55lbs... I dialied in on my diet and my workout.

I got to a point I made a decision to compete in bodybuilding. I started learning about peptides, and aas. I got to a point there was so much conflicting information I didn't know what to think. I honestly got to point where I was wtf! I learned the ins and out of a lot of compounds, I charted the pros and cons and basically I did a risk/reward analysis on each compound along with what was the proper supplementation with different aas. I took a look at my goals, what I wanted to look like aesthetically and what compounds would help me achieve that in times of a caloric surplus or a caloric deficit. At that point I had an idea of a list of aas I was interested in and I spent months reading about different people's stories, the good the bad etc.

I started to experiment with peptides and in the past few months I've dabbled with aas and over this year I will continue to do so. What I can say from my experience... Is females are different in so many ways and how aas and peptides effect us are from how they affect men... Let me explain...

Pct... Needed not needed... Yes it's needed let me tell you why... We have a thing that comes once a month is called our period... Long term use of aas can hurt our cycles and our precious little eggs that we only have 300 to 400 of in our whole lifetimes... Male hormones prevent use from ovulating and releasing our eggs and we become stale or infertile.... Hence early menapause... Have you ever met a woman in menapause... They aren't always to nice and plus menapuse... Even more hormonal changes take place why would I want it to begin early... I definitely want to protect myself while dabbling in aas. I'm sure you and your wives do too.

During a cycle, we have more masculine tendencies were less emotional but more irritable. You won't see me crying but you might catch my fist lol.

At this point I'm a still experimenting with my body but doing my homework has really helped because my body is tones and muscular and I get compliments from people everyday... People actually come up to me in the supermarket and the gym and just about everywhere else and ask if I bodybuild or am I a fitness model. Things are panning out for me in the right direction. The message I am sending is there is a lot of misinformation that can really harm females who are looking to take aas and peptides... I truly believe there needs to be more awareness on how women can take steroids effectively and safely and I don't mean run anavar all year at a low dose... Knowledge is power and I know this place is meant to give honest, ethical and practical advise I regards to aas but there inst enough awareness on how a female can accomplish her goals and desired look.

There's also another relm of thinking that you will look like a dude on aas... Um yeah if you run dosages of test... I'm sure you'll start looking like on but reading about the make up of a lot of compounds women can take them just realistically at much lower dosages. Basically women need to do everything on a much lower scale and the smaller the women the less she should be taking I mean if she is 4'11 and 98lbs she probably shouldn't be taking as much var as I take... Get my drift... When I asked a couple of my males friends about what dose of var I should take they all recommended between 25mg and 50mgs a day saying its doesn't do much for them so if I really wanted an effect I would have to use heavy dosages... I'm the risk benefit ratio at a level that high is disasterous to my well being and I'm glad I didn't listen. I'm sure there's thousands of others out there in my position and if I can help someone make a smart choice then that's definitely my goal. I
    Would want any females looking into aas to make an informed decision before committing to this lifestyle and as with any there can be consequences. So prepare, gain knowledge ask questions and decide whether or not this lifestyle is best for you.

As there is risk for men with aas usage there is more for females, a few of which I've mentioned above. Please share this with anyone or anyone's wife or loved one you know who is getting involved with aas or peptides. Be a force... A positive force in society... Save someone from a life of regret and help them achieve there goals. Again the purpose of this thread is food for thought!
    I am thankful you landed here. Many females, members, guests and S O of our males members will benefit from your experiences.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectraMaddox

Welcome and thank you for sharing with us. Glad you are here.

BengalWoman is offline Female Member
    Thanks for sharing Electra. I went through a lot of adjustments in the early stages of my BHRT, and anything more than 8mg per week of testosterone is too much for me.

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Awesome post! Gla to have you here as well. It really is beneficial and interesting to get a females perspective on AAS use and diet/training! Keep going strong.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BengalWoman View Post
    Thanks for sharing Electra. I went through a lot of adjustments in the early stages of my BHRT, and anything more than 8mg per week of testosterone is too much for me.
    Exactly I've met so many women and read about women who had bad experiences with aas and its because the types and dosages of the compounds. I hope everything is going well for you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    I am thankful you landed here. Many females, members, guests and S O of our males members will benefit from your experiences.
    Thanks, I'm glad I'm here too. I've learned a lot and its nice to have a place where people accept your lifestyle... It makes so much sense to me why people don't always open up about certain aspects of their lifestyles. This place is great and its a great support system, so why not give back! I've gained so much knowledge from being here that I want to be able to contribute from what I've learned and been through. Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigZthedestroyer View Post
    Awesome post! Gla to have you here as well. It really is beneficial and interesting to get a females perspective on AAS use and diet/training! Keep going strong.
    Thank you. I hope over time more women follow suit and I hope the misconception that you will look like a man and not be feminine goes out the door.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    We are glad to have you here and thank you for sharing this with us

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    We are glad to have you here and thank you for sharing this with us
    Thank you

Thread Information