GymHero is offline Senior Member

Really..... Life sometimes..

Regular leg day, nothing crazy. Actually cut my workout a bit short. Once i get home I'm sitting down and got up abruptly to go grab the phone. As i bend down to grab it i hear the loudest pop in my lower right back and i fall straight to the floor and instantly feel the most excruciating pain in my life. I went to the er and got some meds for the night and will be going back 2maro for an xray/mri.. I'm so frustrated this happened , I am almost positive i have a ruptured disc/pinched nerve. I just hope its not too severe and i can get back on my own 2 feet before too long. Have any of you guys experienced this type or similar injury? I'm such a on the go person it is already killing me that i need help to do anything and everything. What bothers me the most is all my time spent towards my physique.. This is putting all my progress in reverse.. Also happen to be in my 5th week of a blast on test .. Please pray for quick healing..

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    I had a Dr appointment i was suppose to go to earlier but re scheduled to go lift instead lol and this happens.. I regret not going to my appointment now to say the least

Thread Information