Randy_Mar is offline Associate Member

Question Looking to buy a used rope pulling machine....

I know it will be tough to find, but I'm looking to buy a used rope pulling machine to add to my home gym.

Here are some sample images. I'm just looking for something basic. Budget is about $1,000.
    Rope Machine images

Bump, hoping to spark some luck.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    never knew these existed..

why not save some $$ and just buy a rope and attach a heavy tire or something to the end and then just pull it across your backyard...

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post

why not save some $$ and just buy a rope and attach a heavy tire or something to the end and then just pull it across your backyard...
    I was thinking something similar OP. Why not just attach a single screw in pulley (5-10 dollars) to the ceiling and a rope to the pulley. It would be pretty easy to attach whatever weight you want to the end of the rope. Then you could spend the rest of the money on something else. Maybe it's the redneck in me, but this is what I'd do.

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post

I've got a 50 foot 2" rope, and a sled hooked to it. I sit down in the yard and pull it.

I guess I'm just looking for a new toy. Something i can throw in my inside gym. With the rope machine, there is no stopping to walk the yard and pull the sled again. I need stamina for armwrestling and i want that constant pull until i can't go anymore.

trust me, I'm all about a cheaper idea lol!!! 1grand is crazy for a rope machine.

Thread Information