Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member

Hellraiser: ORIGINS

Trailer for the upcoming, rebooting of the Hellraiser franchise!

I don't know if anyone has seen these films, they are from the creation of the brilliant Clive Barker however the first two films are the only really good ones. The third was okay and everything after that was a pile of sh|t!

There is a new Pinhead but I hear Clive Barker will be helping to make this and I heard Doug Bradley who has played Pinhead in the originals will be featured some how.

I'm usually dubious about remakes or reboots but i'm strangely excited for this!

http://hellraiserorigins.com/
    Last edited by Flagg; 11-13-2013 at 06:04 PM.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Love the first two Hellraiser films. The third was so-so and the start of the decline, however, it did have the band Armored Saint in it (I think that's who it was, been awhile). I have seen every one of them (except the last I think), unfortunately just because of the name.

The trailer looks cool, but I can't help but notice Pinhead's voice sounded terrible. Maybe its because I'm so used to Doug Bradley, but man, if there was a Hell, and Pinhead was there to greet everyone, I would totally hope his voice would sound a lot cooler than that. Regardless, I'll definitely see it.

Hopefully they will have the other Cenobites as well.

'Jesus wept'
    Last edited by Black; 11-13-2013 at 06:20 PM.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    IDK man I like the original too and this was looking interesting right up until Pinhead opened his mouth and spoke. I about laughed when I heard his voice. I don't think I could stand 90 minutes with that in there. Hope they don't screw it up too bad.

I really wish Hollywood would move on there is a lot of original content out there that will scare the crap outta people why revisit old classics???

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    this movie crossed my mind the other day...well the original ones..

looks like it has potential...pinhead need more pins in his face...which looks more like bolts....gotta see a more in depth trailer though

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Looks awful no offense

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    It’s not an actual project. The Teaser have been made to make a case for an actual reboot of the franchise.

Thanks
    ~T

"I stay mostly by myself, but it's OK, they know me here"
    Follow my personal story here: Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com Forums - An honest journey - Blogs

Thread Information