mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Youth and steroids propaganda or genuine concern?

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    I think both. Genuine concern because aas is easily available, and young people should not be taking them and when they do, they most often do so incorrectly and, in the first example in the vid, this youngster obviously had a hormonal imbalance from stopping cold turkey which could have contributed to emotional distress which resulted in suicide.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    No I don't think aas is of genuine concern. If we really are worried about the youth of today then lets go after the things that kill more of them than steroids . Such as smoking, alcohol, and later in life obesity. I feel there is so much more information on how to use aas safely but I do understand it can easily be abused. But even abused IMHO there are far more dangerous things kids are doing today.

Megalodon6 is offline Member
    Definitely think genuine concern tons of guys I went to school were running lots of stupid stupid cycles no pct looking back on it just very stupid. I think if half of them knew the potential side effects they wouldn't have touched the stuff

Thread Information