• 3 Post By FRDave
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By Venom
  • 1 Post By Hazard
  • 1 Post By scotty51312

Thread: In your opinion..

Roger11 is offline Member

In your opinion..

Why do you think the governments/fda are not releasing cures for cancer and aids and the likes?

Check this link out
    Burzynski Clinic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Scientists cure cancer, but no one takes notice -- Health & Wellness -- Sott.net

basically I reckon they wont ever release a cure for cancer and aids because the both of them are population killers. Without it, the population would grow to unbelievable levels which would result in an economy that cant be catered for in resources.

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    All about money. They make more money treating than curing.
    lovbyts, evander87 and BG like this.

Quote Originally Posted by FRDave View Post
    Agreed. Altho I wonder. What if a high ranking FDA or Gov official had a daughter/son/wife dying by cancer. Would they just have to bite the bullet or do you think they have access to the CURE. And tell everyone around them to shut up about it.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FRDave View Post
    ^^^^ mostly this. There may be cures for some types of cancer but defiantly not all or Steve Jobs would not have died from pancreatic cancer.

I have no doubt that there are a lot of very simply, cheap and safe methods to cure a lot of diseases but it is about the all mighty dollar and control. I believe a lot of birth defects are caused by vaccinations and even child hood immunizations can cause developmental issues.

I understand some things may be brushed under the rug due to the greater good but I think a lot are over looked due to $$$$. Look at all the possible side effects with most any RX. A lot of prescriptions require a 2nd RX to fight side effects from the 1st such as most seem to cause stomach ulcers, IBS, headaches or ????

It would be nice if we could get back to real naturopathic medicine medicines for most aliments and mix in RX only when needed and have it covered by insurance.
    evander87 likes this.

Venom is offline Productive Member
    I don't think it's a matter of money. What do some men cherish more then money, their pride. Imagine the scientist who discovered the cure for cancer, the fame and publicity that would come along with it.

The university that put the money and time into this scientist/team that found the cure. They would put these people on a pedestal and say "look at what we discovered" "come to our university, we produce world famous scientist".

Imagine the country who discovers the cure and the bragging rights too it.

The pharmaceutical company who has the patent to the actual cure and how quickly their popularity and stock would rise.

I do think there is big money in treating illnesses, but I can't fathom someone holding back the cure for cancer.
    Last edited by Venom; 04-08-2014 at 12:47 PM.
    BG likes this.

satisfaction1822 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom
    I don't think it's a matter of money. What do some men cherish more then money, their pride. Imagine the scientist who discovered the cure for cancer, the fame and publicity that would come along with it. The university that put the money and time into this scientist/team that found the cure. They would put these people on a pedestal and say "look at what we discovered" "come to our university, we produce world famous scientist". Imagine the country who discovers the cure and the bragging rights too it. The pharmaceutical company who has the patent to the actual cure and how quickly their popularity and stock would rise. I do think there is big money in treating illnesses, but I can't fathom someone holding back the cure for cancer.
    Very true. The bragging rights and also the personal satisfaction that I did it would be worth more then millions. To be remember forever as the group of people that found the cure would be priceless

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    What about the HIV vaccination? You'd think he'd be hailed as a hero also. You'd think we'd all have access to it...... But we don't. It's a $15,000 vaccination or something like that.
    lovbyts likes this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    DEFINITELY MONEY. the driving force of everything. on occasion pu55y can be more powerful, but not often.

Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    I don't think it's a matter of money. What do some men cherish more then money, their pride. Imagine the scientist who discovered the cure for cancer, the fame and publicity that would come along with it.

The university that put the money and time into this scientist/team that found the cure. They would put these people on a pedestal and say "look at what we discovered" "come to our university, we produce world famous scientist".

Imagine the country who discovers the cure and the bragging rights too it.

The pharmaceutical company who has the patent to the actual cure and how quickly their popularity and stock would rise.

I do think there is big money in treating illnesses, but I can't fathom someone holding back the cure for cancer.
    Quote Originally Posted by satisfaction1822 View Post
    Very true. The bragging rights and also the personal satisfaction that I did it would be worth more then millions. To be remember forever as the group of people that found the cure would be priceless
    You mean like if you created a car that ran on no gas? Think about the fame, saving the planet from big oil corruption. You would be a Hero to the world.

Oh wait, it was done. Where is the guy? Oh yeah he did a mysterious death.
    What happened to the water powered car? - New York Environmental News | Examiner.com

Well I guess it's all good now we have the electric car, right? Ohh wait, you need electricity to run the car that still uses either coal or oil to make electricity. Hmm interesting.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Watch the Gerson Miracle on netflix. A woman was cured holistically of pancreatic cancer several in fact. People have been cured of cancer through mass doses of IV vitamin C. Vitamin C is toxic to cancer cells and non toxic to normal cells.

But a healthy diet and natural remedies to make the body heal itself don't generate enough revenue for the corporations that lobby our law makers
    DAAS likes this.

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    Although money is a driving force behind it, imagine if every person lived to be 80+ years old. We would over populate, destroy, and be over ridden by new diseases. Over population is the single worse thing that can happen to civilization.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    Watch the Gerson Miracle on netflix. A woman was cured holistically of pancreatic cancer several in fact. People have been cured of cancer through mass doses of IV vitamin C. Vitamin C is toxic to cancer cells and non toxic to normal cells.

But a healthy diet and natural remedies to make the body heal itself don't generate enough revenue for the corporations that lobby our law makers
    I guarantee Steve Jobs tried everything available and he did beat it once they thought. I'm sure there are many things that work for a lot of people but of course not everyone.

I think most of the naturpathic options are a lot better than the FDA approved methods since it's mostly radiation and kills other parts of your body.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    ^^Exactly. Chemotherapy is a poison, And it kills healthy cells too. Just like radiation.

I'd like to know what steve jobs did for treatment, with all that money and power.

The Gerson method of treatment for cancer is actually considered taboo in the united states. In the 50's when Dr Gerson testified to congress about his first 6 cancer patients cured, the hearings were nothing and were covered up.

All Gerson method clinics are outside the united states now

Yeah The Gerson method of treatment for cancer is based on natural raw organic foods to boost your natural immune system but our culture and foods are benign of most vitamins and minerals anymore due to GMO and how they are grown.

I'm sure this is partially why so many more people are getting sick all the time and most people only fight it with antibiotics making disease even stronger in most cases.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger11 View Post
    Why do you think the governments/fda are not releasing cures for cancer and aids and the likes?

Check this link out
    Burzynski Clinic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Scientists cure cancer, but no one takes notice -- Health & Wellness -- Sott.net

basically I reckon they wont ever release a cure for cancer and aids because the both of them are population killers. Without it, the population would grow to unbelievable levels which would result in an economy that cant be catered for in resources.
    wait a minute. the first link clearly says that it is untested and unproven, not a cure for cancer.

the second link has no links to any research papers.

where is the cure for cancer you're talking about? and there is nothing on hiv.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    What about the HIV vaccination? You'd think he'd be hailed as a hero also. You'd think we'd all have access to it...... But we don't. It's a $15,000 vaccination or something like that.
    There is no HIV vaccine bro? Unless im mistaken, there in trails apparently trying to create it but its been shown to be extremely difficult

Or am I wrong?

Does anyone know if there is a HIV vaccine?

They do have a cocktail now that has been successful in everyone they have used it on.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    They do have a cocktail now that has been successful in everyone they have used it on.
    really, link?

ive just spent a while on google now and all I found was trials and being successful in monkeys, nothing that states theres currently a vaccination out atm. Even Wikipedia says nothing about an available vaccine, just about phase 3 trials.

The closest I found was a vaccine that showed to be 100percent effective in monkeys and if all goes well can vaccine for up to 3 months

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I think vaccinations for low income people would cause even less safe sex if they knew they could not catch deadly diseases. It would be a matter of time before another disease that is even worse comes out. I have very little faith in humanity.

****, got me thinking, unprotected sex, me and my partner do it all the time because im on TRT and have blasted some serious cycles I cant get my girl pregnant and I don't use HCG , plus shes on the pill but that's not the worst thing, I mean what if shes out jogging one day and steps no a dirty needle or it goes through her foot or something, and she thinks its just a stick or the likes, then you end up having sex with her.

Freaky stuff.

Thread Information