Thread: Nfl hgh

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member

Nfl hgh

I figured I would get more responses here then Sports or HGH forum and figured this could open the door for other discussions.

The NFL is trying to implement a test for HGH. I am not well versed in HGH so I was curious is there any test out there that can detect HGH? Is their a window of opportunity to test positive after an injection?

The NFL players association is trying to have them loosen up the rules for pot in exchange for an agreement on HGH testing. I thought it was close to impossible to test for HGH so I wondering if this is a good ploy to allow pot to be used in the league.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The NFL's PED testing is probably the biggest joke in all of pro sports, far more so than even the MLB a few years back. I've always said someone in MLB must have really pissed off someone in D.C. Thankfully for the NFL that hasn't happened yet.

But yes, there have been test created for testing HGH. I don't know how accurate they are at this time. I know not long ago they were pretty weak but that could have changed.

I've said this many times, there is far more drug use in the NFL than in bodybuilding, it's not even close.

Rwy
    I know all the players are on gear or HGH but a lot of them are getting bagged for pot. I was wondering if this is a public smoke and mirrors to legalize pot in the NFL.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    IMO testing for POT in any sport is a joke. Not a drug that give players any enhancement or edge on the compitation. If I was in any sport I think I would be so pro pot due to the fact I think I would have the advantage over the player/fighter that could possible be stoned.

On the HGH, with bio identical hormones can they really detect it? These guys make a lot of money so I bet there would be ways around it.

Rwy
    I am pro pot period. If they legalized it in the US it would help with the debt ten fold, but the religious nuts and old schoolers live in a different world...

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    I am pro pot period. If they legalized it in the US it would help with the debt ten fold, but the religious nuts and old schoolers live in a different world...
    I am too. I don't smoke due to my job and having kids. I personally don't see anything wrong with it if its legal. I think alcohol is much worse than pot could ever be. But with any drug there are risks associated with it. I think the main on with this drug is messing up your diet and watching to much TV.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    I am friends with a few nfl players and I don't know 100% but I seen personally how they puff up in a month like they put 20-25 pounds of muscle but they have access to best training eqt and trainers. One player I know has a full time chef to cook all his meals wtf must be great to have almost unlimited amounts of money and time

Rwy
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    I am too. I don't smoke due to my job and having kids. I personally don't see anything wrong with it if its legal. I think alcohol is much worse than pot could ever be. But with any drug there are risks associated with it. I think the main on with this drug is messing up your diet and watching to much TV.
    Ha, there are many different strands of pot. Some make you eat and some dont....

I have poor self control with alcohol. I have gotten much better as I have gotten older but I would rather relax with some pot then booze. Never got the beer after yard work thing. Would rather be shit faced trying to bank some chicks lol

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy
    In case you didn't know but pot is legal in Colorado and Washington. All ready on sake in co goes on sale here in June. Gonna be a Boone for the states economy. And I think the nfl is relaxing the pit policy because the two teams in the Super Bowl where from states where it's legal. Just my $.02

Eat meticulous, train ridiculous for best results.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Anybody here in Rhode Island pretty much can get a pot card and carry pot and grow plants and if you get caught with pot under a ounce you get a ticket if you don't have medical card

Thread Information