Grymreefer is offline Associate Member

Damage been done?

Basically came to this page as a raging angst-filled 20 yr old wanting to pump every chemical into my body in attempt to overcome my general ignorance for everything fitness, but after being bashed a couple times for being young and dumb I decided to read! Now I am 21...still stupid, BUT I have read and absorbed sooooooo much info from this site. austinite, Marcus..just drew blank on other forum geniuses (sorry) you guys have given me so much info. I am just curious what damage if any did I do to my body from running AAS. I personally feel perfectly fine. 6 foot 4 172 lbs (I'm sick) and I'm generally energetic no matter the situation. Am I just kind of psyching myself out now? Haven't had any blood tests in a while. And I am sorry I cannot name all those who wrote those articles. Those two names just stuck in my head

Obviously I know from the article on the hpta system that affects can come about later on in life regardless of how safe the person was

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    There is no way of knowing at this point. Bloodwork may or may not give you some clue and then again problems may not manifest themselves till your in your 40's. There is a chance you are and will be just fine. It's Russian Roulette. By the way, I'm the "other genius" lol

This website has so much information it's mind boggling for me at times. And thanks for the input

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Grymreefer
    This website has so much information it's mind boggling for me at times. And thanks for the input
    Yep..... I've been here for a LONG time and I'm still learning. My first 6-12 months was constant searching and reading..... It was fun for me tho. I just wanted to know about as much as I could
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    6 foot 4 172 lbs (I'm sick) You say your sick, is it just a bug or are you really sick for something? 6 Ft 4 and 172 sound like you really need to be eating a lot more than you are. I think your diet is what is holding you back more than putting chems in your body.

Also congrats on waiting. So many people dont listen to people that really care and want to help. I think that the longer you wait and stay patient, work on your diet and workout program to build a solid foundation you will be much happier in the long run.

Well naturally I'm a hard gainer though it's not an excuse. I have dropped 13 pounds in a about a week and a half. Do I need to get my diet more on key? For sure and that is exactly why I've been living in the nutrition section of this forum for the last month. But ya something fierce is ravaging me. I'm just trying to stay hydrated. My face so thin looks like I've been on a crack binge. If anyone knows how to keep weight on when sick please help!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

Yep..... I've been here for a LONG time and I'm still learning. My first 6-12 months was constant searching and reading..... It was fun for me tho. I just wanted to know about as much as I could
    Ive been here so long that sometimes when im searching I will find a post about what im looking for that I started. Hahaha

Thread Information