Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By AD
  • 1 Post By AD
  • 1 Post By davesah1

Thread: Curing Cancer with AID's

davesah1 is offline Member

Curing Cancer with AID's

Pretty interesting stuff. Basically took an inactive version (or w/e its called version) of the HIV virus and programmed it to attack the cancer cells in a patient. After taking the patients white bloods cells out and infecting them with newly programmed HIV virus it killed the cancer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nslinX6C1ZM

I remembering this working for several other too back in the day.

Maybe one day I can walk into Walmart and buy Vick's "Cold Flu and Cancer"

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Mate,

Remarkable claims require remarkable proof.

Although this sounds great, I'm skeptical.

Do you have a link to a bona fide authoritative reference?

...I'd be interested in reading more on this subject.

---Roman

my interest in this is my mother in law has pancreatic cancer, which we all know you can't win.

I watched the video, and it was motivational, it was inspiring, and it lacked any type of authoritative reference.

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    Ive been hearing a lot about this from several reliable sources.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    another possible cure for cancer is cyanide.
    DAAS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Mate,

Remarkable claims require remarkable proof.

Although this sounds great, I'm skeptical.

Do you have a link to a bona fide authoritative reference?

...I'd be interested in reading more on this subject.

---Roman
    Like DAAS said you can find a decent amount of info from googling around. When I first heard about this, it was just getting underway and was seemed controversial bc of the fact that patients, like the one in the video reached the brink of death before being cured. I recall reading about a 60+ year old man who received the treatment after battling leukemia for several years I believe and it saved his life and he is now up and about and doing hobbies such as gardening and such. But yes it is quite remarkable. Sorry to hear about your mother in law bud, very sad.

I also read about one man going into remission for some time but never beating it completely, but either way its another leg up against that monster..

Quote Originally Posted by DAAS View Post
    Ive been hearing a lot about this from several reliable sources.
    and I've heard from some that prayer cures cancer too.

what I'm looking for is something concrete to back up the video.

...something from NCBI would be excellent!

Quote Originally Posted by AD View Post
    another possible cure for cancer is cyanide.
    Guess the "knowledgable" member doesn't understand you can make viruses inert. What do you think a flu shot is.....the flu virus itself but made inactive.

Unless that was a sick joke lol.

wrong link. ill find some.

Quote Originally Posted by davesah1 View Post
    Guess the "knowledgable" member doesn't understand you can make viruses inert. What do you think a flu shot is.....the flu virus itself but made inactive.

Unless that was a sick joke lol.
    Viruses can be an excellent means to accomplish what the video is commenting on.

....I'm just surprised that it hasn't hit the headlines yet.

I'm thinking something isn't right?

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Here:

MMS: Error

Viruses can be an excellent means to accomplish what the video is commenting on.

....I'm just surprised that it hasn't hit the headlines yet.

I'm thinking something isn't right?
    I saw it on the news, the online news on yahoo and AOL a while back. It could be the fact that its still in its experimental stages and hasn't been 100% proven to work. Could be that traditional treatment like chemo and such is much more profitable for big drug companies and hospitals and they could have a hand in not wanting some miracle cure for cancer funded extensively and made very public when they can milk people of their money for quite some time with traditional methods and potentially less effective and longer methods. Money and politics are a hell of a beast.

AD
    I saw it on the news, the online news on yahoo and AOL a while back. It could be the fact that its still in its experimental stages and hasn't been 100% proven to work. Could be that traditional treatment like chemo and such is much more profitable for big drug companies and hospitals and they could have a hand in not wanting some miracle cure for cancer funded extensively and made very public when they can milk people of their money for quite some time with traditional methods and potentially less effective and longer methods. Money and politics are a hell of a beast.
    hey, it's in the news, it must be true. more true than things you read on the internet.

if they find a miracle cure for cancer, do you think they would price it lower than chemo? the first doctor to publish this in a medical journal will become more famous than beatles. do you think he would care whether he makes more or less money?

hey, it's in the news, it must be true. more true than things you read on the internet.

if they find a miracle cure for cancer, do you think they would price it lower than chemo? the first doctor to publish this in a medical journal will become more famous than beatles. do you think he would care whether he makes more or less money?
    They can make cars with 60+ miles to the gallon if they wanted to, you think Exxon Mobile isn't going to do something about that behind closed doors. We can put a rover on mars, but we can only engineer cars with an average of 35 mpg, yeah right.

there will never (or not any time soon) be a miracle cure for cancer. Cancer is very complex, and many different types.

...hopefully, and I would be happy to do so, things will change and I will have to eat my words in a few years

there will never (or not any time soon) be a miracle cure for cancer. Cancer is very complex, and many different types.

...hopefully, and I would be happy to do so, things will change and I will have to eat my words in a few years
    i wouldnt be surprised surprised if one came out sometime before I died. Look at fast everything is advancing. Look at technology now, like cell phones now compared to the razor 8 years ago. If anything scientific advancements are increasing exponentially for better or for worse.

AD
    They can make cars with 60+ miles to the gallon if they wanted to, you think Exxon Mobile isn't going to do something about that behind closed doors. We can put a rover on mars, but we can only engineer cars with an average of 35 mpg, yeah right.

why haven't you gotten one?
    davesah1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post

this is what I was looking for...
    ...thanks Hoggage!

why haven't you gotten one?
    its half electric so it only have counts :P and Pruis is just slang for mangina.

AD
    anyway, as you must have guessed by now, i'm not an oncologist. so i shall leave this discussion with you and Times. cheers

i wouldnt be surprised surprised if one came out sometime before I died. Look at fast everything is advancing. Look at technology now, like cell phones now compared to the razor 8 years ago. If anything scientific advancements are increasing exponentially for better or for worse.
    the problem we face is many....

...one of the problems is our toxic environment, the newly created chemicals injected into our environment, the interaction between those chemicals, the drugs and hormones that are present in our drinking water, newly created GM Food we know little about other than the knee jerk response "it is safe in the short term", and a variety of other things we do to ourselves.

...the smarter we get, the more complex our maladies become.

Take antibiotics for example. Now the bugs are resistant/immune from antibiotics....
    ...in the long term, we have a tendency to make things worse, not better.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    this is what I was looking for...
    ...thanks Hoggage!

I live to give.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    save yourself a lot of time and just ask Muscle ink

anyway, as you must have guessed by now, i'm not an oncologist. so i shall leave this discussion with you and Times. cheers
    neither am I, just majoring in Chem E so I'm very interested in this stuff. No ill, just bustin ya balls bro. cheers.
    AD likes this.

...one of the problems is our toxic environment, the newly created chemicals injected into our environment, the interaction between those chemicals, the drugs and hormones that are present in our drinking water, newly created GM Food we know little about other than the knee jerk response "it is safe in the short term", and a variety of other things we do to ourselves.

Take antibiotics for example. Now the bugs are resistant/immune from antibiotics....
    but look at the consistent rise in life expectancy on a positive note and look at the quality of life of first world countries vs third world's. I vouch for science and advancements though it does create new issues.
    Last edited by davesah1; 05-27-2014 at 07:22 PM.

2 people have already been cured of aids last year through bone marrow transplants.
    and I've heard from some that prayer cures cancer too.

what I'm looking for is something concrete to back up the video.

...something from NCBI would be excellent!

in the end mother nature will whip us out.

Thread Information