m16a2 is offline Senior Member

DNP Cycle - Need Veteran Opinions

I know that DNP has fallen from favor in the last decade but as someone who is quite experienced with it, I plan on using my last 16 caps in a cycle that begins today.

I started doing DNP cycles back in 2004 and have done them on and off until May-2014. Back in 2011, I started keeping very detailed logs of my cycles, including doses, weight, notes, BF, diet, cravings, sides, you name it, it is documented. So this is valuable information but I can't make up my mind on the best way to use my 16 caps so I wanted to ask the VETS for their opinion given my set of circumstances.

*I am not looking for responses from novice users or people who have only researched the topic*

Background: Through strict diet and exercise, I maintained my weight at 170-175 for years, with temporary fluctuations during vacations for example.
    Situation: Due to a car accident in March-14 and miscellaneous other events (never use Lyrica or BuTrans), I gained 30 lbs that will not come off. To make matters worse, I'm unable to train at the same intensity due to some medical restrictions. Also, I don't know exactly what it is, but I have had a hard time controlling my appetite since gaining this weight and I knew I needed to do something. I went to my PCP, and asked her to write me a prescription for Qsymia to help with the hunger. I've been on Qsymia for 2 months now and I have about 5 weeks left (she would only agree to do 3 months total since she isn't a quack and my BMI is 27).

So, armed with Qsymia to control hunger (which is a huge problem on DNP) and 16 caps of DNP, I'm trying to decide between
    1) a long 16 day cycle at 200mg/day
    2) 3 - 5 day cycles of 200mg/day with breaks in between
    3) 4 day @ 200mg/day and 5 days @ 400mg/day
    4) 3 days 200mg/day, 2 days 400mg/day, 3 days 200mg/day, 2 days 400mg/day (I know, it sounds silly, but I pulled it from my DNP Logs from Sep-2012 where I dropped 9lbs in 11 days, and kept them off)

I know from experience that 600mg/day is no good for me, especially in the summer. 400mg/day is even tough during the summer but I work from home and can deal with it. 200mg/day has little side effects, even after it has built up in my system. The toughest part of DNP for me has always been controlling the cravings but I think that with the Qsymia, I might have the advantage for once and I want to make it count.

Even if I can drop 9 lbs, I'm still going to need to drop the remaining 21lbs the old fashioned way. It is a tough reality. I am just looking for some opinions from the DNP VETS on here so that I can use this DNP that I have most efficiently.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I have no opinions around the cycle but would LOVE a look at all the data you have collected.

vineary2242 is offline New Member
    16 caps at one a day isn't that much... Normally a one a day cycle is for longer then that, you'll just be getting up to speed at that level to get much benefit in my history and history of others I know. Plus it depends on the source as crap dnp doesn't do much below 500 mg as many KNOWN producers are making very weak a$$ gear. On top gear at 250 mg a pill I'd do a first day of one pill, a second day of one pill (to verify I didn't develop any allergy as skin issues can jump out of no where with DNP users) and if all OK then hit up to two a day until all gone.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think this is going to go too far.

DNP is a dangerous chemical, and not healthy.

Why take something dangerous when there are much safer alternatives?

Doesn't make any sense. And I think most board members will agree with that.

Good luck!
    ---Roman

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    What exactly are you looking to run DNP for? A specific event?

And you said it yourself that you're unable to train with the same intensity as you used to. So you're willing to risk your health and life to shed off a few pounds when you're not training at your maximum intensity. Let's say you get down to 6% bodyfat here, what kind of shape are you going to be in? It doesn't sound worth it and I think most people will agree.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Wrong forum please don't ask our answer steroid questions here. Place tell them to post a new thread in the q+a.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information