Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By BG
  • 1 Post By Hazard

Thread: These new IOC doping test revelations, could someone elaborate?

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

These new IOC doping test revelations, could someone elaborate?

Hi guys,

So the IOC is on some rampage testing blood from 2008 and 2012 and is finding, among all things, Stanozol as the most common drug. Why exactly would the athletes use this drug as there are far better alternatives, and how have they masked it so well as they have had tests for this drug for 20 years or so. Any insights on this would be much appreciated!

Thanks
    ~t

REF: Retests of Olympic Doping Samples *More Retest Positives* - All Things Gym

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    It makes me very strong and lean. Not sure how they been getting around testing (short active life?), but maybe Ill run a little soon, its been a while
    NACH3 likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    It makes me very strong and lean. Not sure how they been getting around testing (short active life?), but maybe Ill run a little soon, its been a while
    I ran it w/deca and it made me strong as Fvk too.. And diced me up just like above...

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I ran it w/deca and it made me strong as Fvk too.. And diced me up just like above...
    Yes sir, I just ordered some last night for the Mrs and myself

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Yes sir, I just ordered some last night for the Mrs and myself
    Very nice! I've been thinking it's been one of my best and favorite stacks(I backloaded the winny for 4-5 wks as I started w/50/day then went up to 100mgs/day) it was a great blast!

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Very nice! I've been thinking it's been one of my best and favorite stacks(I backloaded the winny for 4-5 wks as I started w/50/day then went up to 100mgs/day) it was a great blast!
    How were your joints after running it at 100? I seem to feel it when I come off. Maybe from the extra strength taking its toll? Im probably going to keep it at 50 for 7-8 weeks because Im not running any deca , usually I run the 2 together.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    How were your joints after running it at 100? I seem to feel it when I come off. Maybe from the extra strength taking its toll? Im probably going to keep it at 50 for 7-8 weeks because Im not running any deca, usually I run the 2 together.
    Surprisingly not bad.., but idk if the deca really helped as I ran a decent dose(I think it does and likely won't run any without at least a low dose of deca) - surely not on but after I did feel the heavy lifting on my joints but i think it's from pushing so damn hard for so long ya know

I like that idea of running it as long as you are @ 50mgs/day - I may try that next longer duration at a lower dose - some say they didn't notice a difference between 50 & 100/day but I sure did and I split it 50/50(though ya don't need to)...

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I'll be bald if I touch winny.... U can have it. Once I lose my hair enough and then bic it..... I'll stack it with npp
    NACH3 likes this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I'll be bald if I touch winny.... U can have it. Once I lose my hair enough and then bic it..... I'll stack it with npp
    First time that's exactly what I stacked it with - I'm thinning bad man lol

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I'll be bald if I touch winny.... U can have it.
    Oh boy.....I forgot about that.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    My body LOVED NPP. I miss it.... Shot it right in the bicep, tricep, and chest.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Thread Information