Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MuscleScience

Thread: Conor MCgregor wants $100 million to fight Floyd Mayweather

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I dont think he's delusional,Im getting its a 100mil pot if you read the article . You would be bringing boxing and mma fans both to a ppv. Mma ppv pulls more revenue then boxing on the regular, the ppv take would be insane.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarasoft11 View Post
    yeah but conor mcgregor only pulls a few million max in his fights
    Floyd makes 30 -200 million a fight and is a way bigger draw
    why would floyd let conor have 100 million of the purse
    This would be the biggest fight of the 21st century and both fighters biggest pay day.

There is not once single reason for both fighters to not make this happen.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience
    This would be the biggest fight of the 21st century and both fighters biggest pay day. There is not once single reason for both fighters to not make this happen.
    Well if may weather bought he has a chance of losing he wouldn't take the fight
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Well if may weather bought he has a chance of losing he wouldn't take the fight
    Connor doesn't have a leprechaun farts chance in hell. But I would go I a bar and watch the fight

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Mcgregor is so overrated to begin with

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Connor doesn't have a leprechaun farts chance in hell. But I would go I a bar and watch the fight
    Lmfao!

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If he doesn't ask for it he definitely won't get it. Worst that can happen is they say 'no' to the $100 mil. Consider it a starting point for negotiations, it doesn't matter if you're worth it or not.

Blog Entries
    I think it will be just as big at least. For 20 years the narrative had been could Boxer X beat MMA fighter Y and so on. The two biggest names in their respective sports, a crossover platform. You draw fans from both sides. The curiosity factor alone will draw people impulsively. Doesn't matter if Nobody thinks Conor could win.
    krugerr likes this.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarasoft11 View Post
    it would have been bigger if conor didnt get choked out. his stock value dropped alot
    Such a bad move, he let his pride get the best of him. Once a undefeated Champion loses its usually down hill from there, just look at the past. On top of that he has to beat him again and then go back and fight some real hungry former champs in his own weight class. Huge mistake fighting Nate. Conner everything to lose/Nate everything to gain.

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nobody thought Michael Bisping had a chance against Luke Rockhold, ...right up until until he TKO'd him.

And the more outrageous stuff McGregor says, the more the press quotes him, which ends up being free publicity for his next fight. He sort of reminds me of Andy Kaufman, except McGregor is funnier.

There's no way Mayweather will fight under MMA rules. He'd get taken down and he'd lose. The thing he wants more than the $100MM is his perfect record. McGregor can't match Mayweather in pure boxing skills. So the match is a mismatch from the get go. If the fight does take place with some hybrid rules, the real loser will be the fans.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    There's no way Mayweather will fight under MMA rules. He'd get taken down and he'd lose. The thing he wants more than the $100MM is his perfect record. McGregor can't match Mayweather in pure boxing skills. So the match is a mismatch from the get go. If the fight does take place with some hybrid rules, the real loser will be the fans.
    I figured it would be just boxing..........

Thread Information