• 1 Post By Godzilla8
  • 1 Post By JaneDoe
  • 6 Post By *Admin*
  • 1 Post By JaneDoe

Thread: COVID-19 is a shit!

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

COVID-19 is a shit!

Holy shit, my mom and brother have covid-19. First it was my mother who had symptoms, she had a swab and it was positive, then it was my brother and it was also positive, both had symptoms, headache, shortness of breath, taste ... The 14 days of social isolation are going well , I feared that something worse could happen to a family member. But thank God they are fine. And the company I work for also asked me to stay 14 days away from activities, I ran a test for covid-19 (swab) on Monday, I will have to wait a period of 3-7 days to find out if I have the virus or not, maybe I'm asymptomatic and resistant to the virus because I did the quick test and it was negative for covid-19.

I'm crazy not being able to go to work and train in the gym.: icon_roll
    Ernst and SampsonandDelilah like this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    Holy shit, my mom and brother have covid-19. First it was my mother who had symptoms, she had a swab and it was positive, then it was my brother and it was also positive, both had symptoms, headache, shortness of breath, taste ... The 14 days of social isolation are going well , I feared that something worse could happen to a family member. But thank God they are fine. And the company I work for also asked me to stay 14 days away from activities, I ran a test for covid-19 (swab) on Monday, I will have to wait a period of 3-7 days to find out if I have the virus or not, maybe I'm asymptomatic and resistant to the virus because I did the quick test and it was negative for covid-19.

Are you in the US?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Godzilla8 is offline Retired
    Very sorry to hear, hang in there.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Are you in the US?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No! I'm in Brazil

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla8 View Post
    Very sorry to hear, hang in there.
    Thanks bro
    Godzilla8 likes this.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post

I hope your mom and brother recover well with no complications... and also that you remain negative for it.

Prayers to your and yours.
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by *admin* View Post
    i hope your mom and brother recover well with no complications... And also that you remain negative for it.

Prayers to your and yours.
    thank you.
    *Admin* likes this.

Thread Information