Fluidic Kimbo is online now Morale Officer (de facto)

Lightbulb Functional Dishonesty - The Identical Twin Defense

Let's say you take a photograph of your family with a camera on a tripod, so the camera is in an exact position. Next, without moving the camera, you quickly go change your clothes and get a haircut, and then you run back to the same spot where you took the first photograph. You take about a dozen photographs of yourself posing and smiling for the camera in the same spot where your family stood (but you stand just a few inches to the left or right).

Next you go home and open up a photo editor, and you crop the lone pic of yourself into the family pic. So it looks like you have an identical twin, and he has a different haircut and is wearing different clothes.

You print out this photograph and you keep a few copies of it, two copies in your car, one in your desk at work, two of them at home, and a minature version of it in your wallet.

So then if you ever get in trouble, you say "It wasn't me, I have an identical twin and he's an alcoholic, he always gets me in shit", and you show everyone the photograph.

Fluidic Kimbo is online now Morale Officer (de facto)
    Oh c'mon someone must think this is a good idea.

This coming Friday the barbers are opening back up the UK, so everyone has long hair right now and we're all getting haircuts on Friday. So this week is the perfect time to do it.

Thread Information