Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)

Cool Anyone play darts?

I moved into a new house by myself last month, and I have a corridor from the front door to the kitchen so I figured I'd use the corridor for playing darts. I'm working from home bcoz of the Coronavirus situation, so I keep boiling the kettle for tea while I throw a few darts.

I'm actually getting half-decent at it now. If you give me 3 throws, there's a good chance I'll get either the inner or the outer bull's eye with one of them.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Literally one minute ago I threw 3 darts, and one got the inner bull's eye, and one got the outer bull's eye.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Never have really tried. I had a nice soft touch with my basketball shot, maybe it would translate.

Off of work x 3 weeks and no gym, I better find something.

Oliver47 is offline Junior Member
    Yeap, I like playing darts but right now I'm heavily into Dungeon and Dragons. It is an ageless gaming classic which takes lots of my interest. It's a perfect game for Covid times, read more on Gameizmo. We can gather around a virtual tabletop and toss some digital dice as much as we want without fear of infecting each other with anything other than laughter and fun.

Thread Information