lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

Pulling the trigger Part 2 (Fertility)

Well speaking of pulling the trigger. If all goes well this old guy will be a father again in about 10 months. Last time was 31 years ago.

Wife and I have been dong IFV and we are at the stage now of doing egg retrieval this week.My swimmers have been frozen for the last 2 years when we started the process but had some delays.

I had a vasectomy's that was not reversible about 20 years ago when they had to go in so to speak and remove everything to untangle and remove a Spermatocele. Fun times. https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...0377829Luckily

Im use to minor procedures after 20+ surgeries so something like that didnt bother me much except for the part feeling like I got kicked in the nuts 1x a week before having it removed. lolDoctor said it would be 10x more painful than having a traditional vasectomy because they had to open up the sack and take Everything out and then stuff it back in. lol The only problem I had honestly was loosing a few stitches a few days after surgery because it got up to 90 deg so I HAD to take my Jetski out and play on the water. Doctor wasn't very happen when he asked how it happened.

So the other fun part was to retrieve my swimmers they had to extract them with a rather large, long needle and of course I had to be awake for the procedure.

Anyhow, thats the latest.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 10-14-2024 at 07:29 AM.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Well speaking of pulling the trigger. If all goes well this old guy will be a father again in about 10 months. Last time was 31 years ago.Wife and I have been dong IFV and we are at the stage now of doing egg retrieval this week.My swimmers have been frozen for the last 2 years when we started the process but had some delays. I had a vasectomy's that was not reversible about 20 years ago when they had to go in so to speak and remove everything to untangle and remove a Spermatocele. Fun times. https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...0377829Luckily Im use to minor procedures after 20+ surgeries so something like that didnt bother me much except for the part feeling like I got kicked in the nuts 1x a week before having it removed. lolDoctor said it would be 10x more painful than having a traditional vasectomy because they had to open up the sack and take Everything out and then stuff it back in. lol The only problem I had honestly was loosing a few stitches a few days after surgery because it got up to 90 deg so I HAD to take my Jetski out and play on the water. Doctor wasn't very happen when he asked how it happened. So the other fun part was to retrieve my swimmers they had to extract them with a rather large, long needle and of course I had to be awake for the procedure. Anyhow, thats the latest.
    Good gawd man, this made me woozy.

Also, c'mon man! Jet ski activity with stitches in your sack? You could have spilled the beans (literally)! We ain't young'uns any more...

OK and again, none of my formatting showed up. If its like this tomorrow ill try to edit a dozen times like I did my last one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Good gawd man, this made me woozy.Also, c'mon man! Jet ski activity with stitches in your sack? You could have spilled the beans (literally)! We ain't young'uns any more...
    Ive never been good at following rules. Thats probably why I take 3x longer to heal.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    OK and again, none of my formatting showed up. If its like this tomorrow ill try to edit a dozen times like I did my last one.
    It's pretty much like that for most people. However, the database issues seem to be much less frequent.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    SUP LB!!!!!!!!Wow, my nuts hurt just reading that! Yooooouch!Need to get tested myself, been on TRT now for 4 years now so have no clue if I have any good swimmers at soon to be 43. My better half is 35 so time is ticking and she already has a 13 soon to be 14 year old.

SUP AG!!!!Been a minute since I have lurked here. Glad to see it still smells in the Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    SUP AG!!!!Been a minute since I have lurked here. Glad to see it still smells in the Lounge
    Hola, RC! Glad to see you online, man!
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    It's pretty much like that for most people. However, the database issues seem to be much less frequent.
    Man, I must have jinxed us. About a half hour after I posted that, I got the infamous database error message.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    So you buy your c6 THEN reverse your vasectomy to have another child? I think the correct order is: child moves out of house, vasectomy to well, you know and then get the dream car to drive your remaining days away in bliss. Just saying. But that said congrats on the nut sack surgery and long needle sperm extraction. Do you wear a depends so you don’t ruin your car seat if you bust a stitch going over a pot hole?

To fix my post above I put in HTML line breaks myself. (< br >< br >) I had to add spaces or they dont show up
    Last edited by lovbyts; 10-14-2024 at 11:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    So you buy your c6 THEN reverse your vasectomy to have another child? I think the correct order is: child moves out of house, vasectomy to well, you know and then get the dream car to drive your remaining days away in bliss. Just saying. But that said congrats on the nut sack surgery and long needle sperm extraction. Do you wear a depends so you don’t ruin your car seat if you bust a stitch going over a pot hole?
    C6? Nope, C8. I used my 91 Dodge Stealth RT TT as my minivan when my daughter was 2 - 17. lol My child moved out 13 years ago. Wife wants to change her 2011 Camaro eventually to a SUV.After the sperm extraction I went back to work the same day. No little pot hole is going to rip a stitch. I was wave jumping. Id post some pictures if the site was working properly. Blood wipes off of leather easily. Dont ask how I know.

Man, I must have jinxed us. About a half hour after I posted that, I got the infamous database error message.
    Hahaha I told you.

Hola, RC! Glad to see you online, man!
    Yeah man, came back to look up an old salad dressing recipe from Baseline, lol! figured I would lurk for a while.Hope everything is good your way my man!

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    C6? Nope, C8. I used my 91 Dodge Stealth RT TT as my minivan when my daughter was 2 - 17. lol My child moved out 13 years ago. Wife wants to change her 2011 Camaro eventually to a SUV.After the sperm extraction I went back to work the same day. No little pot hole is going to rip a stitch. I was wave jumping. Id post some pictures if the site was working properly. Blood wipes off of leather easily. Dont ask how I know.
    Sorry about putting down c6, my bad. Other than that it was a very poor attempt at humor on my part Lovbyts. Some of my car’s leather is white, so I’d be concerned. Congrats on everything!
    Last edited by wango; Yesterday at 08:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    Yeah man, came back to look up an old salad dressing recipe from Baseline, lol! figured I would lurk for a while.Hope everything is good your way my man!
    We're getting by. Helene was not gentle to SC or most of the Southeast.

Thread Information