RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up What's YOUR Injection HORROR STORY?

I remember the first time I drew blood, dude, I almost passed the fuck out. Well, I ended up passing out?

I was in week 11 of my 12 week cycle and I was running Fina for 3 weeks. I was on my 6th injection of Fina when I had a lot of trouble getting passed the scar tissue.

I pushed and pushed and pushed, and nothing would happen? I finally stretched the skin on my glute, put a new pin in and just told myself, "Screw it. Be a man." and just poked it in HARD. It went through, hurt like a bitch too.

I left the syringe in my glute while I wiped the sweat off of my forehead and looked at the syringe that was no just hanging off my ass.

I went to aspirate the needle and instead of the usual bubbly look the syringe gets, it filled up with 2cc's of my dark red blood.
    Without thinking, I yanked the syringe out and dropped it on the sink counter top. I rubbed my head and my heart was pounding about a mile a minute. I had no idea WHAT to do.

I picked up the syringe and looked at the blood, fucked around with it for a few minutes 'cause my 'Gotta Be A Man' attitude kicked back in. I slowly squirting the blood out of the syringe into my bathroom sink and washed it down the drain right away with hot water.

I replaced the needle again and decided to try my OTHER glute this time. Same thing. The scar tissue was too much at this point. I couldn't break it as easily as my first 'butter' injection.

After it finally went in, I hesitated to aspirate 'cause I had that same pain feeling when it first went in...I didn't know if it was just because I was breaking tough skin or because I hit a nerve, but I seemed to be okay. I aspirated and thank god nothing came out. I injected away...

BUT immediately after I injected everything became blurry and my body started to get really warm. I started losing my balance and I stuttered my way to my bed. While trying to keep myself together and trying to fight off the red, green and blue dots that were flying allover the place, I started to take off my clothes because my body was burning up. With the last ounce of energy I had left I dove for my bed, missed and hit the floor. I passed the fuck out.

I woke up about 20 minutes later with a massive bump on my head from hitting the floor head first, but everything seemed to be okay.

Every Fina injection after that was the same deal, but I re-arranged my room so my bed was closer to the bathroom sink.

True...story.
    Last edited by RoNNy THe BuLL; 09-11-2003 at 01:33 AM.

I just thought I'd add this 'cause it suits my story.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What's YOUR Injectino HORROR STORY?-ouch.jpg  

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I don't have any. We're all familiar with mine.

This is for all the ladies...and possibly Bermich.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What's YOUR Injectino HORROR STORY?-082803.jpg  

Ouch.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla

Dear GOD, do we really have to relive that nightmare!!!!!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer

Tooooooooooo familiar.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Ron and Excess are gonna love those pics

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Tooooooooooo familiar.
    Man, I figured it out. Money justs posting those pics to torture us. He figures he would burden us, with a vivid picture, in our mind of that ugly ass 24/7....

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Man, I figured it out. Money justs posting those pics to torture us. He figures he would burden us, with a vivid picture, in our mind of that ugly ass 24/7....

Terinox is offline The One & Only

Hey Money, what went wrong with your shot?? My ass looked EXACTLY like that, about 2 years ago, when stupid me was doing Deca in the ass, thank god I stopped that cycle after like the 2nd shot, very stupid back in the day,

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Terinox
    Hey Money, what went wrong with your shot?? My ass looked EXACTLY like that, about 2 years ago, when stupid me was doing Deca in the ass, thank god I stopped that cycle after like the 2nd shot, very stupid back in the day,
    Shot? That bruise wasn't from a shot.

I was in need of discipline.
    I was punished.
    I got what I deserved.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What's YOUR Injectino HORROR STORY?-62akselproudperv9.jpg  

Thread Information