Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    I think they should just shoot a few of their nukes over there, and level Palastine. That would put an end to the suicide bombers.

my name is jdawg and i want top nuke Los Angeles but leave cali intact.. just messing with you bro..

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Martyr, NO, a dead quadraplegic, YES.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    Becareful..the one of the mods will invesitgate you for war crimes!
    is this a t-80? syrian army have a lot of those tanks maybe 5000

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    M'guy. Thats a T55 MBT. I thought you'd know that one.

Here's a few photos of some, yea I'm the poser!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shaikh Yasin:a martyr-t55-barrel-4.jpg   Shaikh Yasin:a martyr-tiri-t55-2-.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    M'guy. Thats a T55 MBT. I thought you'd know that one.

Here's a few photos of some, yea I'm the poser!
    the one u posted is t55 but the one BamaSlamma look like a t80 too me maybe becoz the pic is taken from behind...when we liberate south lebanon israel left many t55 they only took the merkava

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    You are a trouble maker bro. you like your pot stirred. Whatever blows your rocks.

Spoon

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    5000 T-80s? That's a hell of alot of up-to-date tanks! I doubt Iraq any T-80s.

Sym
    Last edited by Symian; 03-25-2004 at 05:26 AM.

Symian is offline Member
    the one u posted is t55 but the one BamaSlamma look like a t80 too me maybe becoz the pic is taken from behind...when we liberate south lebanon israel left many t55 they only took the merkava
    It's a T-55. Five road wheels, spotlight, and evacuator at end of gun tube. Too easy. Gotta know what I'm blowin up!

Sym

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Yeah right, 50 maybe.

Thats because the IDF haven't used T55's in years, the T55's left over were South Lebanese Army tanks, they also left M2 and M3 halftracks too.

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Yeah right, 50 maybe.
    those are very known facts syria have the best ground army in the middleast isreal own the sea and the air her in lebanon we have the best artillary operators

bayak222 is offline New Member
    hey eveyrone ! that's my first post over the forum .. so take it easy with me !
    Yassin got what he deserved ... Basta !
    What is important now is what is next .........
    Oh , and before i leave , i would advice some of you to think TWICE before calling any Lebanese a FOOL , coz he ain't no better and he ain't have a clue about what is happening over here , so he'd better keep his mouth shut instead in talking about that subject .... ..
    We don't need the 6th fleet and New Jersey to do a defile for us in our seas , neither anyone on our beaches ... something you could help up with .. pull your hands out of Lebanon so we could kick all the refugees out from our territories and the ****ed syrian army ..
    And Yes , i'm Lebanese , but a Christian ...
    NB : if anyone consider conducting a post about the situation in Lebanon , plz let me know .... i'm looking forward to it .. and nice beeing over here ...

Welcome to the board Bayak222. Nice to see an Arab christian posting here, so whats the view of Lebanese christians towards the IDF and other issues in this and other threads here?

lol .. thanks bouncer ...
    hmmm ... Actually , i'd rather you put me down and not call me an arab ....
    Lebanon sin't arabic .. Lebanon is Lebanese ... i am Lebanese and a Lebanese Forces member ..
    As for the IDF , well , we've had some experiences with them , most of them not good to be remembered .. i'm saying that bcause the IDf could not be trusted and that has been shown many many many times during the Lebanese war with its allies , if someone is concerned i'd be happy to talk about that in my next post ...
    But i'm not saying that the IDF doesn't have the right to defend itself , EVery country has the right to , but it all depends how and in waht conditions ..
    AS for now , i have to go , again , nice beeing here

Quote Originally Posted by bayak222
    lol .. thanks bouncer ...
    hmmm ... Actually , i'd rather you put me down and not call me an arab ....
    Lebanon sin't arabic .. Lebanon is Lebanese ... i am Lebanese and a Lebanese Forces member ..
    As for the IDF , well , we've had some experiences with them , most of them not good to be remembered .. i'm saying that bcause the IDf could not be trusted and that has been shown many many many times during the Lebanese war with its allies , if someone is concerned i'd be happy to talk about that in my next post ...
    But i'm not saying that the IDF doesn't have the right to defend itself , EVery country has the right to , but it all depends how and in waht conditions ..
    AS for now , i have to go , again , nice beeing here
    lebanon is an arab country and will still an arab country (if u like it or not) if u dont like it get your traitor arss out of her and if u want to live in lebanon respect the resistance that fought for your land and gave many martyrs (espacialy hezbollah), i am just glade the lebaneese governement is busting the aoun supporters arss(i am sure u r awni our kouwet) and sending them to rott in "amn el dawleh " prison,look if u want to go into a demonstration against syria dont forget to bring a plastic coat with u coz u will take a good bath of water

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    hey eveyrone ! that's my first post over the forum .. so take it easy with me !
    Yassin got what he deserved ... Basta !
    What is important now is what is next .........
    Oh , and before i leave , i would advice some of you to think TWICE before calling any Lebanese a FOOL , coz he ain't no better and he ain't have a clue about what is happening over here , so he'd better keep his mouth shut instead in talking about that subject .... ..
    We don't need the 6th fleet and New Jersey to do a defile for us in our seas , neither anyone on our beaches ... something you could help up with .. pull your hands out of Lebanon so we could kick all the refugees out from our territories and the ****ed syrian army ..
    And Yes , i'm Lebanese , but a Christian ...
    NB : if anyone consider conducting a post about the situation in Lebanon , plz let me know .... i'm looking forward to it .. and nice beeing over here ...
    Hello bayak
    How are you?
    I can see why you don't have much good memories of the IDF, and can only say I'm sorry to hear that. The withdrawal from the security zone in the south of Lebanon was a mess, and many south Lebanese soldiers were neglected. I know that they were all given the option to come to Israel, but many decided to go back to Lebanon to the hands of Hizballa because they couldn't get used to living in Israel and weren't properly cared for. I also think I can understand where you're coming from. Your country is torn after a horrible civil war with Syria interfering with your issues, with terrorists who make civilians' lives hell. You had us there too and I'm pretty sure that at some point you got fed up with that as well. I know that today as much as Hizballa tries to act like the "good guy" who helps the poor, they also force young men to join their organization, and use civilian homes as shelters. I remember that Thursday night during "Grapes of Wrath", when the orphanage in Qana was bombed, and I know what really happened there. I guess if I was in your shoes I'd be pretty much pissed off and fed up and want everyone out. The only side I can speak for in this case is mine, and tell you I wish for you that soon you'd get your full independence from Syria and the terrorists, and hopefully then we can learn to get along and I'd be able to go see where my grandmother spent her childhood (she calls Lebanon the Switzerland of the Middle East).

Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    Hello bayak
    How are you?
    I can see why you don't have much good memories of the IDF, and can only say I'm sorry to hear that. The withdrawal from the security zone in the south of Lebanon was a mess, and many south Lebanese soldiers were neglected. I know that they were all given the option to come to Israel, but many decided to go back to Lebanon to the hands of Hizballa because they couldn't get used to living in Israel and weren't properly cared for. I also think I can understand where you're coming from. Your country is torn after a horrible civil war with Syria interfering with your issues, with terrorists who make civilians' lives hell. You had us there too and I'm pretty sure that at some point you got fed up with that as well. I know that today as much as Hizballa tries to act like the "good guy" who helps the poor, they also force young men to join their organization, and use civilian homes as shelters. I remember that Thursday night during "Grapes of Wrath", when the orphanage in Qana was bombed, and I know what really happened there. I guess if I was in your shoes I'd be pretty much pissed off and fed up and want everyone out. The only side I can speak for in this case is mine, and tell you I wish for you that soon you'd get your full independence from Syria and the terrorists, and hopefully then we can learn to get along and I'd be able to go see where my grandmother spent her childhood (she calls Lebanon the Switzerland of the Middle East).
    for syria its a friend country and we need the syrian army here for protection,second the only terrosists are the IDF we still didnt get our full independence from them we still have shebaa to liberate

for syria its a friend country and we need the syrian army here for protection,second the only terrosists are the IDF we still didnt get our full independence from them we still have shebaa to liberate
    M'guy, why oh why do you continue to post stuff here that you know I'll have to correct. You forget that I'm very well versed in Lebanese affairs.

1. Syria is a friend of the ****e Muslim population of Lebanon, NOT Lebanon.

2. Syria is totally incapably of protecting Lebanon against any outside aggression. Its protecting the ****e population against a Christian majority government ever getting back into power.

3. Israel full complied with UN resolutions 425 and 426 and withdrew to its 1948 borders with Lebanon. Your fight over the Shebaa farms area is with the UN and not Israel.

Ok I can't get to post the muslim sect I'm talking about. Its Sh*t'e Muslims.

M'guy, why oh why do you continue to post stuff here that you know I'll have to correct. You forget that I'm very well versed in Lebanese affairs.
    u r not correcting u r just posting your own point of view

u r not correcting u r just posting your own point of view
    Actually I'm posting facts. I served there and know what I'm talking about. I know the military strenghts and abilities of all sides involved and Syria cannot protect Lebanon against outside aggressors. What I said about Resolutions 425 and 426 is well documented, I was there to oversee its compliance by Israel.

M'guy, first of all speak for yourself. I made a few corrections to your reply. Hope you don't mind:

for syria its a friend country to Hizballa and I think we need the syrian army here for protection,second the way I see it the only terrosists are the IDF and although the whole world thinks differently, I think that we still didnt get our full independence from them we still have shebaa to liberate

That's better.

Now instead of hinting threats to a fellow Lebanese who disagrees with you, why don't you try opening your eyes and and mind to views other than your own?

Now instead of hinting threats to a fellow Lebanese who disagrees with you, why don't you try opening your eyes and and mind to views other than your own?
    this guy is a "lebanese forces" memeber this party is banned in lebanon and its leader is rotting in jail now those folks have destroyed a church ! when i was young during the civil war we used to live in christian region and those folks took our house and they use to take my dad every day to their base just to harrass him they use to make their military dogs attack us i got attacked twice buy those dogs...thats why i am hinting threats

this guy is a "lebanese forces" memeber this party is banned in lebanon and its leader is rotting in jail now those folks have destroyed a church ! when i was young during the civil war we used to live in christian region and those folks took our house and they use to take my dad every day to their base just to harrass him they use to make their military dogs attack us i got attacked twice buy those dogs...thats why i am hinting threats
    And then you ask why I say you should be banned

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    And then you ask why I say you should be banned

Its just like i always say. Keep a bigot, racist, communist...etc talking and now add terrorist and their true colors will finally show.

M'guy u are a joke! U say u hate the American Gvt., but not us. Well let me tell u something. The American Gvt. which u say u hate represents WE the AMERICAN PEOPLE!! U see, we are free here and get to vote, something u know nothing about im sure! That means the American Gvt. represents the majority of WE voting public. SO IMO that means u also hate us. Are u getting the hint now why we are asking for ur banishment? We dont need someone like u here posting ur pro terrorist BS! Because behind all ur rederick Hizbollah is nothing but a bunch of cowards! And one day if u pick up arms for them u will seal ur own fate.

OG

ps...hey Bouncer, i like that avatar best so far...

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Okay, what the fcuk is up with this Militiaguy? We are not allowed to use foul language yet we let a fcuking terrorist post here? Look, I'm all about free spech, but this attratcs MUCH unwanted attention to the board....I promise. BBan this piece of garbage. Terrorism is very real and very serious and we let this little **** hype it up? What is this board coming to.......?????? Is anyone actually entertained by him?
    Last edited by Big Rush; 03-31-2004 at 05:50 PM.

TO RAK_ANI , thank you for your post , at least ,some open-minded people ...
    as for the militia guy , ya habibe , If you're not insane , you're probably stoned , like many others as you ... First , SYRIA IS NEVER AND WILL NEVER BE A FRIEND , you're a complete weirdo ... the syrian army is cuting nowadays food and medecine supplies from even MUSLIM streets abd villages , and you date to say they are our friends !
    You got your prisoners back from Israel , what about the Lebanese in the Syrian prisons , do you have any idea about what they are passing throught ... I'm sure you donm't so keep your ****ed up mouth shut !
    Second , wle you should think twice before you talk about the LF and the FPM ... you're totally mad ! why do you think we're banned , coz our cause , our work , our actions are acquired by all , they area afraid of us , they kill us everyday , they kidnap us and murder us like what has been done to the Martyr Ramzi Irani .... Why do you think that Lebanon is walking backwards ... coz it's piece of s**** like you are still like that instead of standing with us , all , hand by hand to evelop our beloved Lebanon , i want to tell all the users over here , they Assassinated our founder Sheikh Bachir Gemayel on the 14th of September 1982 21 days after he has been elected PRESIDENT OF THE LEBANESE REPUBLIc , and as far as i am concerned , it isn't the christian alone who elect the president , They Killed more than 15 000 Martyrs only within our military sections , They put our leader Sr.Geagea in prison without a legal trial , i want to mention also , that the day Dr.Geagea was arrested , tehre was a helicopter on the top of his building ready to carry him away to the French Embassy , and he chose to stay in Lebanon , 2 years ago , they kidnapped one of our commerades and we found him murdered in a car trunk 20 days after taht and that was done in a hezbollah stronghold .... We have billions of Dollars in our accounts , we had the strongest Artiallary in all Middle'East and many foreign articles prove that ... We had the strongest moving infantry in all Lebanon with the highest sophisticated equipments and navy , the most courageous Special Force in all Times , the SADEM , their reputation is well-known all over the region, and still we gave all that to the government and we accepted the Taef while the Lebanese Army commander was against it .. figure out how far we were under the law and FOR the law....
    And then , if we go to demonstrations , you'd better join us , let me tell you all also what happeens during the demonstartions , if it's Christian students , they got beaten nearly to death , poured with freezing water and thrown into prisons without any investigations ! while if they were Muslims , they go to streets with knives and those sharpened equipments , i don't know what they are called ... they screw everything and there is no single Security member on the streets while if we , the Christian were doing that , the streets leading to the meetings would be closed and full of COMMANDOS and special teams two days before
    And there is more and more to be said ... i'd also like to say that next time you lie , make sure you don't contradict yourself , the LEBANESE FORCES NEVER USED DOGS in the streets or during patrols , and if you really were living in a Christian regionm , you wouldn't be replying now to this post ... So again , Keep your mouth shut !!!!!
    I don't have much time to go further now , but you'd be hearing from me soon , until then M'Guy ... you're a complete idiot *
    Rak_Ani , my bad memories with the IDF aren't about the withdraw or the actions during "Grapes of Wrath " .... they were supposed to be our allies , for exemple during the moutain war , the IDF were giving 155 canons to the druze and the locations of the Lebanese Forces troops {Their allies } to bomb them ....
    And Rak_Ani , thanks again and i salute your wisdom ....
    Take care everyone...

And Rak_Ani , thanks again and i salute your wisdom ....
    that proove u dont deserve to step on the soil of this country , u r saluting the wisdom of a zionist that destroyed your country many time and u r ready to shake hands with israelis...tell me did syria killed innocent children and women like israel did,did syria destroyed our power plants depriving us from the electricity,did syria destroyed our bridges like israel did...u should backup syria espacialy this time because syria is under the american pressure and its the last arabic stronghold with lebanon if u think that the surrender of the syrian governemt to the american and the withdraw of their troops from lebanon will do fine to leb then u r a complet idiot

we had the strongest Artiallary in all Middle'East and many foreign articles prove that ... We had the strongest moving infantry in all Lebanon with the highest sophisticated equipments and navy , the most courageous Special Force in all Times , the SADEM , their reputation is well-known all over the region...
    thats all from the past admit it now u r the weakest banned party her,your geagaa is in prison and hezbollah now is the strogest,most respectfull party in leb like we say in arabic:"kellon badon rida el sayed hassan"

as for the militia guy , ya habibe , If you're not insane , you're probably stoned , like many others as you ... First , SYRIA IS NEVER AND WILL NEVER BE A FRIEND , you're a complete weirdo ... the syrian army is cuting nowadays food and medecine supplies from even MUSLIM streets abd villages , and you date to say they are our friends !
    this is a false information,the syrian still supplying us with medecines come to dahieh and see we have many syrian drugs her...by the way u should make a difference btw the existence of the syrian army in leb and the exeistince of syrian employees her...i am against the existance of syrian emplyees in large numbers because its not good for our economie but i am with the existance of the syiran army because its deffending lebanon

And there is more and more to be said ... i'd also like to say that next time you lie , make sure you don't contradict yourself , the LEBANESE FORCES NEVER USED DOGS in the streets or during patrols , and if you really were living in a Christian regionm , you wouldn't be replying now to this post ... So again , Keep your mouth shut !!!!!
    if u want a proof the base was in ashrafiyeh in baydon street it was a makasid school i use to live their and their was about 7 chienloup dogs trained by a guy called el-batal ask about it and see if i am lying

wleik ya habibe ya Militia Guy , fhemet 3leik , w enta mfakkarne enno ana dodd Hezbollah , i am not ! i did say that we should all be together in this .. ana , i am not against you neither against Hezbollah or anyone , but you have to see the fact that Christians are suffering , and these Christian are Lebanese as well ...
    wleik , i'm telling you , enno do u think enno ana i only want the Christian here ? ma taht's totallr wrong .. we coexist and we have to live it up ..
    Second , i'm the biggest advocator against IDF , and when i said " i salute your wisdom " i didn't mean shake her hand or whatever you said , i meant that she paraphrased what i ahve said earlier , because how she thought , meich because she's zionist ....
    finally , ya Militia Guy , we shouldn't forget that we're lebanese at all , and we need two hands to clap , not only one ... christians in Lebanon { must be = } Muslims ....

and TAke care everyone ...

wleik ya habibe ya Militia Guy , fhemet 3leik , w enta mfakkarne enno ana dodd Hezbollah , i am not ! i did say that we should all be together in this .. ana , i am not against you neither against Hezbollah or anyone , but you have to see the fact that Christians are suffering , and these Christian are Lebanese as well ...
    wleik , i'm telling you , enno do u think enno ana i only want the Christian here ? ma taht's totallr wrong .. we coexist and we have to live it up ..
    Second , i'm the biggest advocator against IDF , and when i said " i salute your wisdom " i didn't mean shake her hand or whatever you said , i meant that she paraphrased what i ahve said earlier , because how she thought , meich because she's zionist ....
    finally , ya Militia Guy , we shouldn't forget that we're lebanese at all , and we need two hands to clap , not only one ... christians in Lebanon { must be = } Muslims ....

and TAke care everyone ...
    that what i want to say rak_ani is trying to make a fight betwen u and me like israel did between the lebaneese so we should be able to overcome this

I'm in a Hurry! is offline Junior Member
    you can ether say Tabarnak!! C koi cette criss de Merde la!

that what i want to say rak_ani is trying to make a fight betwen u and me like israel did between the lebaneese so we should be able to overcome this

Ya its always someone elses fault right M'guy?! Hizbollah are just a bunch of saints right....

OG

Quote Originally Posted by I'm in a Hurry!
    pouquoi tu pense c'est une crise,c'est simplement une discussion a propos des idee politic
    tu es francais?

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Ya its always someone elses fault right M'guy?! Hizbollah are just a bunch of saints right....
    OG
    not saints but good guys fighting for justice

not saints but good guys fighting for justice

"good guys" "justice" BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Now thats the best joke iv ever heard! Im sure u have nooooo idea what real justice is!

OG

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How do you say in Arabic;

"I don't give a flying fcuk"
    لا أعطي طيرانًا تبًّا

Quote Originally Posted by I'm in a Hurry!
    des osties de mangeux de falafell la qui s'ostine!

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    لا أعطي طيرانًا تبًّا

lol.....it says "I do not give an aviation a ****"

OG

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    You are a trouble maker bro. you like your pot stirred. Whatever blows your rocks.

Spoon

I don't see any trouble around here. I do see a number of guys who get upset with someone else's difference of opinion.

Personally, I think it's a good thing for Mguy to post his own take on things. It's a perspective we very rarely get in the US news (keep in mind that 90% of the news outlets are owned by 6 corporations dedicated more to profit than to information).

I think anyone with an open mind and an acquaintance with mideast history will conclude that all sides of the conflict over there are partially reasonable and partially unreasonable. And anyone with a basic understanding of the oil business knows which side of the conflict has all the oil the US needs.
    IMHO, it would be foolish to piss off the arabs to the point where they stop selling oil to the us, or to the point where they jack up prices to $100 a barrell.
    Also IMHO, as far as ethics goes, it's foolish for US Foreign policy to champion anything other than justice for both sides of the conflict. As long as the Bush Administration refuses to pressure Israel to stop bulldozing Palestinian villages and to stop other similar obvious improprieties, the US will be on the wrong side of this conflict, the US will continue to piss of arabs, and arab terrorists will continue to be angered by what's happening to them.

Yah, it's a good thing to discuss this stuff, particularly since Americans don't get anything but homogenized news reports, and don't know much of what's going on over there.

My only wish is that both sides would cite references, and keep the anger toned down.

-Tock

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    lol.....it says "I do not give an aviation a ****"

OG

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information