ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member

it was only a matter of time...how many can relate...

SO I'm at my cousins house, and I'm about to go to the gym. My uncle hasnt seen me in a few weeks (since i was about 4 weeks into my sus cycle) and now im finished with it. I was wearing a sleevless shirt and he said hey get over here for a second. Basically told me he's been around the block cuz he's seen kids shooting up in the locker room when he used to play football, and knows all about steroids . I kept a straight face and said "i would never do anything like that" and told him i was on creatine and protein supps and glutamine, etc. He didnt buy it and told me if i keep getting bigger hes gonna have no choice but to say somethin to my parents. I said to him "SAY ONE MORE WORD AND IM GONNA CRUSH YOU" hahahahaha...well..that would be cool if i did say that.

I think you get that from at least one person per cycle, except for the I"m gonna tell your parents part. Stick to lean mass AAS. HA HA

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Micromonster
    I think you get that from at least one person per cycle, except for the I"m gonna tell your parents part. Stick to lean mass AAS. HA HA
    hey...are you the same guy as johnholmes????

and yeah...i get it a few times everytime i run one...ussually just the ones who buy the protein/creatine story though...lol

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    happens to everyone at some point...if they said they would tell my parents i was on the sauce i'd laugh in their ****in face. i hate jealous ****ers, always so over concerned with our business

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Cell Tech and Nitro Tech... Ofcourse

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro Isn't that why we all do it, for the looks we get from other people. When I get through wuth this first cycle I hope someone says that to me...kind of an ego boost and makes you work harder to keep what you just worked your ass of to get. People think gear is the answer to all things. Just take a couple of shots and you'll like Arnold I wish it was that easy. I wouldn't need to workout 6 days a week and do cardio 5 days a week...

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    So if you're worried he'll tell your parents.... you're obviously underage or something. Johnny Holmes got banned for that same reason right?

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    tell them your on 4AD and M1T.... works for me

GymDog is offline Banned
    It's kind of funny. I wanted to get big for many reasons, and one of them was to turn heads. Now, 100 lbs LBM later, people have begun to annoy me, because they S-T-A-R-E like I'm some sort of deformed freak. Ya know, they give you that obnoxious, blank-faced stare, where they sometimes don't even care if you notice, while others will dart their head back when they notice you're aware of them staring. My only salvation is in the winter, but God forbid I go out in public in a tank-top & shorts when it's nice out. I can't go A-N-Y-W-H-E-R-E without having people gawk at my body. It wouldn't bother me so much if people would come up and talk to me about it (bodybuilding, dieting, whatever), but it seems everyone's too afraid to. They just stare...oh well, small price to pay for looking good...

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Why do people even care if you juice or not? it's no big deal IMO.

IronAdam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Why do people even care if you juice or not? it's no big deal IMO.
    It is a big deal to everyone else. Tell your uncle to keep his mouth shut. Unless you are way too young in which case, i would probably do the same as your uncle. If he's just being a prick don't worry about it. If he does tell your parents display complete disgust in being accused by your loved ones. If your parents know you bust your ass in the gym and with diet they are probably more willing to believe you then your uncle. Don't sweat it, keep lifting

HAHA thats the funny part. I'm gonna be 21 in a few months....thats why I dont see why he'd say anything to my parents

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    because he can control you with the information.......
    or
    he can embarass someone in your family.......

maybe he's just bitter cause he is past his prime, and you are just starting yours.........

Quote Originally Posted by ImmmtheIceman
    HAHA thats the funny part. I'm gonna be 21 in a few months....thats why I dont see why he'd say anything to my parents
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Kind of funny...

My nephew juices

and I help him with his cycles...

My brother kind of suspects, but

has never said a word to me...

hahah i love it...awesome uncle you are

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i get that crap alot...

actually, thursday,,, my mom nabbed 2 bottles of enth and a 20 ml bottle of deca from me. i feel ya Iceman.

That sucks bro

But at least mom is gonna be jacked as ****...

Sorry brotha I couldn't resist...

Is she planning on giving you you're gear back?

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    actually, thursday,,, my mom nabbed 2 bottles of enth and a 20 ml bottle of deca from me. i feel ya Iceman.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    nah man... she wants to return it to whoever i bought it from. its pretty funny actually. u think SL takes returns?

beeffreak6 is offline Associate Member
    wow i would just be straight up with my parents and tell them at least im not out using dope or drinking > I am doing this to better my body and tell them to research it before they make judgements about juice. If they smoke u could say quit smoking Or if they drink tell em to quit drinking. If its about the illegal part then just tell them u r trying it out and u r doing it the safe way

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I really don't get why all the fuss....i shot my delt in front my mom all she asked what the hell i was doing, i explained the whole deal with my steriod use and she was cool with it.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    So if you're worried he'll tell your parents.... you're obviously underage or something. Johnny Holmes got banned for that same reason right?
    No it doesnt mean he is underaged. I wouldnt want anyone to tell my parents. AM i under age? NO, i am 20 but i still live with the parents. SO i certainly wouldnt want them to find out. IF i didnt live with my parents i would care less but i would still care. ECoastVIP are you Underage?

bjayg is offline Member
    funny nobody ever says that **** to me.........

beefydragon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Kind of funny...
    My nephew juices
    and I help him with his cycles...
    My brother kind of suspects, but
    has never said a word to me...
    Dude, are you adopting?!?!? I can clean, cook, dishes, fix up the house...

"Will Work For Roids"

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    No it doesnt mean he is underaged. I wouldnt want anyone to tell my parents. AM i under age? NO, i am 20 but i still live with the parents. SO i certainly wouldnt want them to find out. IF i didnt live with my parents i would care less but i would still care. ECoastVIP are you Underage?
    Not too sure where you're going with your question other than to say that you concluded that from nothing as you think I did, but no, I'm not underage. To be so worried implies that he is younger and still living at home or something of the sort. I don't think it was a ridiculous assumption and I certainly didn't put up a ban sign did I. And I guess I should apologize for linking living at home and underage in my head. I moved out at age 17 and forget that others live at home till 21+. Sorry for being assumptive.

sorry, not the adopting type...
    plus my own nephew is more
    then enuf to handle... Trying
    to keep him on track is a 24/7
    job...

I will say the cooking part sounds
    good though... I get tired of cooking
    4-6 meals per day...

Quote Originally Posted by beefydragon
    Dude, are you adopting?!?!? I can clean, cook, dishes, fix up the house...

"Will Work For Roids"

Thread Information