Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter
    Is it possible that he could have gotten busted? What do you think?
    -peter1
    makes you think that he may have if he still has not picked up some of his WU transfers

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I recognize that writing style and know who it is...

How long ago did you get this about Proline MBaraso?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Wait..that is current. I went back to see and I was looking at someone's "Join date"
    It's current as of 48 mins ago.
    Here's the thread again:

Since it seems like ProLINE is definitely gone now I'd like to discuss a few things that some may want to know.
    First off, I should tell everyone that the liquids I carry were produced by myself, not by PL. Only the labels were produced by him, and since they were pretty flashy and he had a much larger reputation we decided to claim they were in fact his liquid products. So for those of you who have quality or dosing concerns, you can rest assured that they are the same high quality as all my products and that I will continue to provide them with my proven customer service. As I use up the last of his labels I will be switching over to my own, but the product remains the same.
    Also, PL's DNP was actually my DNP which I allowed him to sell as his own. I'm suprised no one figured this out since the packaging was the same, but I guess anyone who knows me wouldn't buy from him.
    Lastly, I'm not sure what happened to PL, but if I had to guess I would say he just decided to get out. Obviously he did not decide to retire with honor, and only he knows why. I doubt he got popped, from what I gathered talking to him he had no worries at all about it. As far as him not picking up money, I think he just didn't care. I had an opportunity to see pictures of how much money that man had lying around, and let me tell you that a few hundred here are there wasn't a big deal to him. There is a chance he did get popped, and I hope that's not the case, but I think he just quit the game for good
    I'd also like to give props to Juice Authority for calling this one out. I was hoping that PL wasn't headed this way, but JA saw it coming a mile away. I think most of us know how sketchy PL can be at times and assumed it was just more of the same, but I have not heard a peep from him since the end of April and that had never happened before.
    I think it's a **** shame he went out like this and I hope that he's either not in jail or having some serious personal problem. If he just decided to quit he should fulfill his orders or return the funds, but I think the chances of that are slim to none.
    Regards,
    -H-

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    mbaraso or buff- could you PM me a link to that thread....

If anyone has funds from WU that he didn't pick up yet I'd suggest you do so now...

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    But what does it all mean Basil? and buff who do you think wrote it? PM me if you all dont want to post

Peter is offline Associate Member

Another post about PL from another board

very interesting...
    "I talked to him a few times about personal things , like money his actually job , where he shops cloths etc. What kind of car he had. Most of the time I talked to him was after he was out drinking so what he told be could be true but not sure.

One night we were talking through AIM and he was telling me about how much money he has made selling gear. Now remember most of you only know PL from when he started as GM and them became PL. Now before he was all of these he was the chemist for EQL , he told me they had a fall out and he decided to sell on his own. I guess that explains why EQL's Tren /Prop hurt so bad, it was identical to PL's Tren/Prop.

His real job was an Aircraft Engineer which he said he made $200,000 ayr. He told me since he started in the gear business he's actually made close to 2 million, now remember he's been around alot longer then some of you know. Is this all true, I have no idea.

And it's true about him bragging about money, one night he was telling me about the shoes he was wearing, they cost him $3,000 and his belt was $1,000.
    His car was a BMW cost him over $120,000. His favorite place to shop was Madison Ave in NY. He even told me what his cell phone bill was amonth, that was what he used most when talked on AIM.

Now like I said I have no idea what is true and what isnt, but this was all told to me after he was out drinking and partying.

From what he told me , he did make all the gear in NY.

It's ashame what happen , but I guess I was one of the lucky one's that never had a bad experience with him."

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    like mBaraso said... DONT ORDER FROM PL.

i think most people have gotten that message.

whatever the case is, scammer, injury, death, bust. it's just best to stay away at this point. just wanted to reiterate that after reading some threads on other boards.

very interesting...
    "I talked to him a few times about personal things , like money his actually job , where he shops cloths etc. What kind of car he had. Most of the time I talked to him was after he was out drinking so what he told be could be true but not sure.

One night we were talking through AIM and he was telling me about how much money he has made selling gear. Now remember most of you only know PL from when he started as GM and them became PL. Now before he was all of these he was the chemist for EQL , he told me they had a fall out and he decided to sell on his own. I guess that explains why EQL's Tren /Prop hurt so bad, it was identical to PL's Tren/Prop.

His real job was an Aircraft Engineer which he said he made $200,000 ayr. He told me since he started in the gear business he's actually made close to 2 million, now remember he's been around alot longer then some of you know. Is this all true, I have no idea.

And it's true about him bragging about money, one night he was telling me about the shoes he was wearing, they cost him $3,000 and his belt was $1,000.
    His car was a BMW cost him over $120,000. His favorite place to shop was Madison Ave in NY. He even told me what his cell phone bill was amonth, that was what he used most when talked on AIM.

Now like I said I have no idea what is true and what isnt, but this was all told to me after he was out drinking and partying.

From what he told me , he did make all the gear in NY.

It's ashame what happen , but I guess I was one of the lucky one's that never had a bad experience with him."
    He sold Peter a line of bull as far as aircraft eng goes....
    Now seriously...If you were making 200k a year...Would u risk your job, family etc.??? For a couple of grand a year? I don't think so. I know he had a huge client base but still it doesn't add up.
    I'm not even gonna get into the other info that was posted on various boards...
    Anyone wishing for info please PM me.
    MODS I know it shouldn't be posted on open forum but I believe these guys have a right to know....

If any info I've provided is against the rules of this board feel free to delete.

wow!

Guys that lost $$....You can PM me, but for guys that just wanna know the gossip please go to an open source posting board. You'll find alot of info there...
    If I would get permision from the MODS I would post the entire story...Untill then we'll keep it to PM's.
    Sorry guys but that's what makes this board bull free....
    Thanks,

M

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by james55555
    I was about to use them because favorite ironbrand is gone. Does anyone know what happend to good old iron?
    He became to well known!

soo i sent money 3 weeks ago WU how do i go about getting it back????

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Go to Western Union
    Tell them your money was never picked up
    Give the your info and MTCN and they will
    refund it minus the fees...

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    soo i sent money 3 weeks ago WU how do i go about getting it back????

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Have you guys ever bothered to go over to open source posting boards and take a look at all of the threads that pertain to PL?
    I just was at one and did a search and turned up a bunch of long threads...all negative. Some of them going back over a year..>But yet you guys still chose to use him.
    And I know your probably thinking that the guys that had negative stuff to say about his TA time are rival sources but that's not the case, alot of them are bro's I've known for awhile vets, mods etc. that gain nothing by saying negative things about him.
    Not trying to flame anyone, but if you guys took the time to do some research and see what other bros have to say about him you wouldn't be in this situation.
    And for those of you that have orders out and he hasn't picked up the money from WU I'd strongly suggest you go back to WU and pick your funds back up...Find a new source and use that money to get your goods.

Exactly. Been wondering about this myself. I've been hearing pl called out on other boards for months.

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by james55555
    I was about to use them because favorite ironbrand is gone. Does anyone know what happend to good old iron?
    Out of business evidently. From what little I've heard, he didn't get busted or dead, just decided to close up shop. Theres better out there bro.

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Buff,
    I agree with you 100%,

Get this crap off the boards, it has no place here, I am so tired of this. if you dont know him personally, or there to see what happened or a mod, then KEEP your F'IN mouth shut, whether he went scammer or not or got busted, he always had great services. One of the best!. he took care of a lot of bros on the boards, show some respect. he doesnt come through one time, and everyone is about to hang him, your not buying vitamins, HELLO, wake up and smell the coffee, he still has money sitting at WU, if I were a scammer it takes 10min to pick it up, why wouldnt you.. I feel for the bros who are out big $, but until the veridic is in, keep this S**t off the boards. if I was him when I came back I would scam that crap out of all the bros talking S*it...
    sit back relax and wait to see what goes on.

HM
    Last edited by HollywoodM3; 05-21-2004 at 09:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodM3
    Buff,
    I agree with you 100%,

Get this crap off the boards, it has no place here, I am so tired of this. if you dont know him personally, or there to see what happened or a mod, then KEEP your F'IN mouth shut, whether he went scammer or not or got busted, he always had great services. One of the best!. he took care of a lot of bros on the boards, show some respect. he doesnt come through one time, and everyone is about to hang him, your not buying vitamins, HELLO, wake up and smell the coffee, he still has money sitting at WU, if I were a scammer it takes 10min to pick it up, why wouldnt you.. I feel for the bros who are out big $, but until the veridic is in, keep this S**t off the boards. if I was him when I came back I would scam that crap out of all the bros talking S*it...
    sit back relax and wait to see what goes on.

HM
    A valid point, but about why he hasn't picked up WU fees...He was picking up close to 38 K a week under the name he was using, and WU put a redflag up on that name. So this could be the reason why he's decided not to pick up the existing funds. Just a thought, and btw, I was definately there to see what was going on, and I am out $1500, after making numerous orders with him. Proline could come back tomorrow and have a valid excuse, but almost 3 months with no email response? It doesn't look good. Just my .02.
    -peter

A valid point, but about why he hasn't picked up WU fees...He was picking up close to 38 K a week under the name he was using, and WU put a redflag up on that name. So this could be the reason why he's decided not to pick up the existing funds. Just a thought, and btw, I was definately there to see what was going on, and I am out $1500, after making numerous orders with him. Proline could come back tomorrow and have a valid excuse, but almost 3 months with no email response? It doesn't look good. Just my .02.
    -peter
    Picking up that much cash with any money service is going to raise some eye brows.
    That's why I pays to stay small if your involved in that type of business...

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    good points,

again im curious to see what takes place in the next few months

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Picking up that much cash with any money service is going to raise some eye brows.
    That's why I pays to stay small if your involved in that type of business...
    Mbaraso, I sent you a pm and email but I never heard back from you. lmk.
    -jr14

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    anything new on this?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information