Well i just got home from a long weekend of partying and i have a letter on my bed well it was a letter to me from my mom talking about how i am displaying roid rage and so on and that she found my gear in my desk which really pisses me off cause she had no reason looking through it, and it was behind my university text books so she had to be snupping (sp). So anyways on with the story i just got home read the letter and then of course looked to see if it was gone and it was so being the air head i am i fliped out woke her up and made her give it back to me and told her i was just holding it for a friend and either she gave it back or pay me the money for it well she gave it back to me and started ranting about how i will destroy myself and yadi yadi yada. another thing that pisses me off is that she said i have roid rage and all i take right now are some protein shakes big deal. Any suggestions to what to say to her oh another thing she says she'll be telling people and all i said was go right ahead i'm 21 if only i waas done university i would be long gone but unfortunatly university seems to take for ever anyways just ranting i guess. But what would you tell your mom if this happened to you.