Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    SAUCYgator is offline Junior Member

spot injenctions

when you spot inject, bi's for example. does the sauce just go in your system or does it give your bi's an extra size kick?

where do most people prefer injecting, i find the delts to be most stimulating.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm discovering "spot" injecting this cycle (only seven days old) after having been a strict quads only guy prior. To say I'm loving it would be an understatement. And I also believe there's something to be said for localized site growth, whether it's the fascia stretching or something else....too much anecdotal evidence seems to suggest it's a very real feasibility.

thanks, anyone else have an opinion on the subject?

I've posted my thoughts on spot injections many times. Anything free to bind immediately upon injection (esterless gear, IGF-1, GH, insulin , ) can have site-specific effects, and I'm not referring to the fascia-stretching (which is another possible mechanism via MGF). Do a search for spot injections. Most people just write off spot injections causing localized growth as a myth...other people misunderstand spot injecting for localized growth with being able to do so with all gear (estered AAS). I don't care where you inject test enanthate , it's not going to give localized effects. test suspension, on the other hand, has potential for site-specific effects if you base your injections on that goal.

Thread Information