Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Conservative?

beefydragon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    That's a good point,but cycles are like potato chips...you just can't have one!
    i know, i'm already craving for the next bag of potato chips...

i think this time i'll have another flavor... maybe Sust with a hint of Deca ...

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree fully bro. But then again I do it at times too. I do crazy stuff to myself and tell others not to. BUT I think a noobs needs to get their feet wet before they dive in

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I was thinking about my first cycle being test/deca /dbol but decided to drop the deca in the end to see how things go with my base mainly because I figure if I don't use deca this time then i will see better gains on my 2nd cycle when i add it.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    I don't encourage the use of a lot of different compounds - for the most part it isn't necessary. These hormones are very powerful and play vital roles in the human body. And since testosterone needs to be included in every cycle (TestisBest.com) - starting with testosterone only is the best route, IMO.

This allows the person to get accustomed to what the compound does to them personally - without confusing the effects with another compound. Then when they want to increase the anabolic effects - they should do so with a heavier anabolic like Deca ... the second time around. And then see how that goes - they can compare and reflect. Mmaximus brought up receptor mapping about a year ago here - I think this is important... see what gets you results without going overboard... find your risk:benefit ratio...

If someone starts stacking several androgens off the bat - I feel they lose sight of what does what to their body and are more likely to engage in riskier cycles later (end up using way too many drugs)... AAS should be a supplement to a well-rounded routine - not a crutch...
    That was a perfect statement. And you have to think not all people can handle even testosterone. I know a guy that tried to do a Deca/D-bol cycle nothing extreme but within a few days had his wife take him to the Emergency room complaining of his left arm going numb and had chest pain.

Most people can handle what ever but some cant and you never know who is who untill they try it. I know that if some people suffered the same symptoms that I had when starting this cycle they would have freaked out. I was taking A-bombs and couldnt catch my breath in the gym. I have a digital blood pressure and heart rate machine and one hour after my workout I took my pulse and such and had a pulse of 120beats per minute. thats resting heart rate.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    That's a good point,but cycles are like potato chips...you just can't have one!
    or in my case........ you mean like fat girls!(o.k. that was definately the last fat girl joke)

beefydragon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    or in my case........ you mean like fat girls!(o.k. that was definately the last fat girl joke)
    i find that very offensive since i use to be a fat chick!

j/k bro...

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beefydragon
    i find that very offensive since i use to be a fat chick!

j/k bro...
    why the j/k

are you still a fat chick???? ..........

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, for me personally, I did a low dose TEST/EQ/Winny for my first cycle and I loved it! I had no sides and PCT went well. But thats me. If I'm going to give advise to a Newbie, I think a TEST only is a good choice because honestly, I think MOST newbies have NO idea what they are doing or about to do, so giving them more choices scares the hell out of me!!!!

BLT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information