OT8268 is offline Associate Member

head pins and needles

twice in the last week when I have fallen asleep, once on a couch and once in my bed, my head was probably on my pillow wierd and I got numbness in the back of my head which went away once I sat up. This has never happened to me in my twenty years, and doesnt make sense to me why it should happen at all. My heart will also on occasion start beating really hard before I go to bed and have had trouble sleeping maybe 3-4 times a month. The only change in my life recently is I have taken some amphetamines, ONLY 1 xenadrine before I work out 3 tims a weeks, and 1 adderall twice a week at th emost depending when I have a big exam to study for(college), in which I would stay up to 4 studying.

Now I just want to state that I have never done a cycle of steroids , but the reason I ask this is because you guys seem to have a lot of knowledge in regard to things like side effects etc.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Hmmm I am no doctor, but could it be you may have an illergic reaction to the Xenedrine?

I have taken xenadrine before, but a lo tmore of it

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Here's a diagnosis: If it's fcking you up, stop taking it. I take that crap too sometimes, it's basically speed. Also, is the adderal prescribed to you, or is it your friend's?

its not perscribed so I guess its my problem, but I am sure you guys who are incollege and have been in college know how hard it is, I did make a promise to myself last night when I was having the heavy pounding heart to start my class reading ahead of time and not rely on adderall to study

BIGTEX is offline Associate Member
    Id be carefull with stacking those two... Xen does some weird ass shit to me too...

Thread Information