Thread: brovel email

brovel email

i posted a question the other day about weather or not anyone had heard of Brovel making a Norandren 300. (which i already bought being stupid as i am) I ended up emailing Brovel and asking them if they even make a 300mg/ml Deca . This is the email I recieved this afternoon:

Dear David,
    Our product is Norandren 200 in 10 and 50 ml. We don't not have Norandren 300.
    Looking forward we remain,
    Cordially your,
    A. Bravo / Brovel

fitting that i wrote my letter to them in broken spanish and they wrote me back in broken english. its somewhat confusing with that "don't not" part but i'm pretty sure they mean they don't have Nor 300, meaning i got ripped off. people that do this kind of shit should be anally electricuted to death.

Later boys

Socio is offline Associate Member

Thumbs down

sorry bro , sounds bum to me.
    i wouldnt use it

has anyone ever heard of a scammer just tampering with the labels. i compared my bottle to an old bottle of Norandren 50 and my label looks shitty. could they have printed out a Norandren 300 label, and glued it on a Norandren 50 bottle to make people think they're getting more potent shit? the top with the "brovel laboritorios" and flip up cap look legit and untampered with. (i guess i'm trying to tell myself i didn't get ripped off completely)

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Well bro I don't think scammers go through that much trouble as to print fake labels if they're gonna sell real gear. If they went through the trouble to print fake labels...chances are the gear is fake also

M

Nico is offline Associate Member
    that blows bro, hope you didnt pay much for it.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Throw the shit away. not worth it to find out for 500mg of deca . That's like a week suppy per bottle if it actually is real. Learn your lesson, it happened to me too bro.

Thread Information